Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"I'm glad your okay." I smile, and put out the fire. I start taking down the tent again, so we can start going back.

I'm vulnerable in this environment...all alone. I decide to put traps on the entrances. It's a tripwire that releases tons of apples. Then I can act on it. I found a rusty sword, which I decided to sharpen should anyone try to invade.

When the tent is all packed up, I throw each of them a peach, and take one for myself. 'Everyone needs vitamin C!" I say.

I sigh, sitting in the clouds. "It's so quiet... But down there... It's... to crowded.."
(Not much to say, I don't remember what I was doing..)

I wake up, from lying on the ground in the forest. I change clothes, and see the others at a campfire. "What happened while I was gone?" I ask, figuring everyone knew my secret by now.

"Well, you see..." I say, unsure whether I should confirm the rumors that have surely been going around. "I'm a werewolf." I say.

I take a bite of the peach. It's better than all of the other ones I've had.
I stand up. "Are you ready to head out?" I ask.

(Oh, yeah)
"Let's go." I begin the long walk back to the village, when I see the moon. "Everyone, run!" I say, feeling my wolf instincts taking over.

"What?" I ask. My fingers start to twitch.
"Oh, no, not now, not now, please, please not now." I plead to myself, headaches coming back.

Back