Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

Running through the forest, I see a person twitching. I run into their direction, smelling good, delicious blood.

I clutch my head. "I've got to... Keep myself from doing this..." I whisper, and I create a giant dome made of thick ice around me. I curl up in the center, hallucinating.

I continue running, and hit the ice dome. I turn around, and sniff the air. I smell human. I run, and start sniffing the ground.

I hear a thud on the side of the wall.
"Go away mom, it's not a school day, I checked." I whisper, insanity taking over.

(#gulliverreferences)

I slide down the tree, and see an ice dome. "Aions? Are you in there?" I say.

I raise an eyebrow. He was either feverish, or severely hallucinating.
I sit near the dome, unsure of what to do until he broke out of his daze.

I fall over.
"I hate everything." I whisper insanely. I blast snow and ice, filling up the dome. "That's much better." I say, looking to my left.
"Right, Caylin?" I ask. But she isn't in there with me.
The hallucinations wear off.

"...Oh. That's good." I say.
"So, um... Do you perhaps have an ice cutter on you?" I ask, knocking on the dome walls.

I bite my lip. "Um...no..but I can try to break it?" I start hacking at the dome with sticks and stones lying around. "It may take a while..."

I shrug, and start picking up sticks. "No harm in trying, I guess." After a bit, I start a small fire next to the dome. It gets bigger as I add more sticks to it, and makes the dome thin enough to break through.

I smile, and put the fire out so that we can start moving. "I think Taylor passed out somewhere that way.." I point west.

"Oh." I'm gently hovering above the ground.
"That's new." I say, looking at my feet. "I guess the curse is getting worse." I close my eyes and fall onto the ground.

Back