Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

The might of the spell overwhelms me completely, and as we tumble down onto the temple, I am knocked out by hitting my head on a rock.

"Huh... What?" I see Caylin knocked out. I crawl over to her. "Oh, were you tired?" I ask, insanity becoming greater. "I am too. I guess we can explore this place tomorrow. Maybe my cinnamon rolls are inside." I say, and lay down beside her. I fall asleep.

I come to in the morning, and see Aions snoring peacefully beside me. I shake him. "Aions!"

"I think I got knocked out...." I stand up shakily. "Come on. lets go inside."
I sing a short ditty.

Follow me,
Call for me
When ever you need
I care for you
I'm there for you
Ill he there with great speed

I push open the large door.
It's very cold inside the temple. Ice covers the walls, and snow is spread in the floor. There are large symbols and foreign languages chiseled into stone.

"I have no idea." I whisper. I take slow steps on the stone path. The temple is large and empty, and my footsteps make loud echoes.
There is a statue with writing beneath it in the center of the enormous room. "In iaculis modo lapis, sed revelat," It says. "That's what this is..." I say, smiling, but also tearing up. I snap a well-hidden necklace off, and there is a peculiar stone on the end of it. "I hid this from everyone, I didn't want anyone stealing it." I look into the blue stone, and place it into and indent below the writing. A staircase reveals itself from under a trapdoor.

I shake my head, confused. "I don't like the look of down there..."

Last edited:
"I do!" I exclaim. I grab her wrist and run down the stairs. It's dark, I can't see.
I close and open my hand, and a light blue ball forms. I can see a bit better now.

When I get back to where the others were, after running away to be safe from Taylor, I notice Aions and Caylin aren't there. There is a dome of ice with a large hole in it on the ground, presumably made by Aions. I walk over to it, put my hand on it, and cause it to melt.

( Hehehehehe )

I look around, and grimace. There are huge spiders everywhere!

"Ew, gross." I say. I shake my head, and scream. "The insanity is overtaking my fears!" I exclaim, creating an ice blade. I start to kill the spiders.

My eyes grow wide, as I watch him whirl around the room like a whirlwind, killing spiders left and right. I join in with a bow and a quiver of arrows I find on the ground.

Back