Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"Hmm..."

I spread my wings and shoot up into the air, looking around the area to try to find them, but with no success. They aren't anywhere nearby, which doesn't make sense as they only disappeared a short while ago.

Last edited:
"Nope, no sign of them..." I reply, returning to the ground.
"I think I know where they might be, but at the same time I don't... They mentioned it a little while before you came, but I have no clue how to get there."

"They had mentioned going to a temple, to help Aions. But I have absolutely no clue where this temple is, plus apparently it's really far away..."

"I think I may know... But I have no way of getting us there. I think the temple is in Greece." I say.

"In Greece?" I ask. "They must have found some way to get there then, there's no way its possible to walk there, or even fly. it's too far..."

"I hope they're okay on their own..." I mutter. "Should we head back to the village and actually do something?"

I fly slowly next to him, and soon we reach the edge of the village. "Hey, why don't we go explore the mansions to the north of the village? There's bound o be some useful stuff in there," I ask.

Smiling, I head towards the one closest to us. The front door is broken, so it's easy to get in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I've gotta go out for a bit :()

Stepping inside with Hydrala, I say, "This place is in good shape! You know, for a house that has been deteriorating for 20 years."

(Back home ;))
"Yeah, it's in surprisingly good condition," I say, closing my wings and Walking inside. "It's still pretty tidy in here too, not like-" I start, before tripping over a loose floorboard and falling flat on my face.

Last edited:
"I'm fine... We'd better be careful, so that doesn't happen again to either of us..." I reply, standing back up.

Back