Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

Rod, with some difficulty, gets onto the roof. He was about to patch the first hole, when, the roof caved in. Crap! He landed very hard, and was bleeding.

I look out the single intact window, and see the boy on his knees. He seems to be in pain. "Are you alright?" I call.
Then I hear a crash, and a thump on the next floor. I run up, and see Rod on the ground, with a hole in the roof. He is bleeding. "What happened?!"

Last edited:
"Roof caved in. We're going to need to chop a lot of wood."

Last edited:
"I'm... Fine, yeah." I say, ears ringing, head pounding. I stare up at the sky. I get up slowly, and go into the house. Rod is on the ground. I look at him with a strange glare.

I get a strip of some slashed curtains, and hand it to him. "Use that to bandage your knee. It's bleeding..."
The boy has come in, and is looking very strange..

I clutch my head again.
"Do you need, help with anything?" I say. "I've asked before with no answer..."

I look surprised when she asks that question.
"I'm... Aions." I say. My hand glows blue as I reach out for a handshake. Seeing the light coming from my hand, I swiftly shoot my hand back to my side.
"I'll get to cleaning now."

Silently, I enter the gates, listening to the surroundings. I hear voices- actual, real people!
I run for the voices.
Please be real...
I watch the people from a distance, finally walking over, but staying silent till someone talks to me.

I smile. "I'm Caylin...I need to clean up all the broken glass. I've already cut myself."

I start to pick up the bones and fragments of wood.

I pick up a long, wooden beam. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot someone watching. Dropping the beam, I slowly and peculiarly approach the person.

I see him drop the beam, and start walking, but I ignore it. I have a job to do.
I lift up a cracked faded vase, and place it in the box. It may still be useable..

I look up, jumping by the approach.
Damnit... My abilities could do anything to anyone if I got too scared..
"H-Hi...!" I call out to the person.

I hear Aions and someone I don't know talking. My hat almost falls off again, and I throw up my hands in frustration. If it falls off again, I may as well get rid of it!

"Sentoki, c-can I ask yours back?" I mutter quietly.
Talk loudeeeeer, self! He may not have heard you!

"Agh, whatever, I can always get it covered later." I walked up to some weird kid. "Hey. Who are ya?"

Back