Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first batch of birthday tickets will be posted tomorrow (Saturday) at noon EST. By the way, we are not planning to restock the feathers beyond the initial 10 each.

people the moment birthday tickets are distributed

tenor.gif

The first batch of birthday tickets will be posted tomorrow (Saturday) at noon EST. By the way, we are not planning to restock the feathers beyond the initial 10 each.

Oh shoot I better get my quick fingers ready. I would normally use my desktop but I don't have an ethernet cable. I mean the light blue balloon has 40 stock so I think I'm safe.

I'm not after the feathers obviously. I think I'm also safe. New currency btw

This is pretty much like the staff releasing a bunch of balloons into the air and we gotta hurry up and grab them before they float away lmao

Also kinda disappointed that my phone refreshes web pages faster than my laptop lol (though I gotta say this computer is kinda old).

They will be delayed by 30 minutes or so, so check back at 12:30 PM EST!

though the feathers won't be restocked, will the balloons be restocked in case they're gone quickly?

I'm confused, when they say first batch, do they mean all tickets or some?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm busy 12:30 why?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm busy 12:30 why?!

I think for some events.

I’m hoping that I can get at least 30 tickets by the time, because I wanted that light blue balloon badly.

It's very likely that they mean they're going to distribute tickets that are due this far. The "second batch" will be distributed for tickets that ate earned by entering contests after the first batch has been sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back