Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw I'm sure you'll be able to get a balloon still when you get the others! There are plenty left in stock.

I wanted a feather sadly. I am not so interested in the balloons xD

I wanted a feather sadly. I am not so interested in the balloons xD

Oh no :( Had I known sooner I'd have gotten you a feather so you were sure to have one! I hope it's the cool feather you want?

I did all 4 I am sure ^^ also all 5 pics where accepted and I made a collectible :) It was also said that they got accepted!

I just checked back all of my entries... everything is there and I did the survey for sure too.

I also checked all your visible entries and it looks like everything is there. You need to make a thread in the Contact the Staff board and let them know what's going on. Hopefully you get it figured out.

Oh no :( Had I known sooner I'd have gotten you a feather so you were sure to have one! I hope it's the cool feather you want?

That's really nice but it's not so dramatic. Guess I will get a balloon instead. And yes I wanted cool feather :)

That's really nice but it's not so dramatic. Guess I will get a balloon instead. And yes I wanted cool feather :)

There's still six of those, so it should be fine! Of course it's nothing dramatic, I just felt bad that you possibly wouldn't be able to get what you wanted. Good luck! :)

Im sure that extends to Jeremy as well. :p

I totally understand that but Jeremy is the one setting the time so we're on their time. That means we all have to work our time around when they're free. If that wasn't a good time then they should've either rescheduled or had someone else hand out tickets. When I'm out doing deliveries and I specify I'm going to be there at a specific time, I don't show up 5-10mins late telling them I was busy.

Just little stressed since I'm at work and I wanted that balloons :(

I also just wanna say thanks for setting up the whole birthday event

Yes staff, it's been very fun so far! Can't wait to see what the Christmas events have in store for us! :D

I didn’t participate in the collectibles scavenger hunt (mainly because I don’t think I have five of the items needed LOL), but I did participate in the others and managed to snag a blue hybrid rose and some stale cakes. Thank you staff! :)

I just noticed today that the balloon collectibles don't have a description on them :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Specifically the light blue and orange balloons. The red, green and blue ones do have descriptions.

I don't know if there was mention of this, but will there be restocks for smaller collectibles like spring shamrocks and famous mushrooms?

it's bluetiful, thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: I can't seem to turn my other cakes on

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit2: ok, fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back