Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to snag my goals of a Hot Feather and Chocolate Cake. Woo! Good luck everyone else!

I did all 3 challanges so I don't understand why I only got 15 :/

Someone knows where I can write about this issue? I am really sad. I participated within the first day on every challange :( I also can't get the red balloon like this

Forgot about the restock and then saw Jeremy's message about the delay in this thread which made me quickly check the store. Luckily I still got one Hot Feather. Now I can't decide on wether to get a Blue Hybrid Rose or a Chocolate Cake with the rest of the tokens.

Ok I got one phew. If you're gonna set times you should stick to them. Some of us are really busy

Someone knows where I can write about this issue? I am really sad. I participated within the first day on every challange :( I also can't get the red balloon like this

Did you do the scavenger hunt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got really car sick on my phone driving home for this LOL

Pretty sure there were 4 events.

1. Scavenger Hunt
2. Collectible Wish
3. Survey
4. Dear Future Self

Plus you had to find 5 things to get the full rewards for the scavenger hunt

Last edited:
Honestly surprised I got tokens for everything. I thought I would get something wrong, but I apparently didn't. Now I have to get ready for the holiday events.

You might also want to check the thread where you submitted your items from the scavenger hunt because you might have a reply there saying that some pictures did not qualify.

Pretty sure there were 4 events.

1. Scavenger Hunt
2. Collectible Wish
3. Survey
4. Dear Future Self

I did all 4 I am sure ^^ also all 5 pics where accepted and I made a collectible :) It was also said that they got accepted!

I just checked back all of my entries... everything is there and I did the survey for sure too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back