Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, is anyone else having trouble with the shop? I just went to purchase 2 shamrocks, went to my cart, noticed they weren't there but it still said to confirm my purchase. I confirmed and went back to the shop, still have my 13 charms. I refreshed the page already. They aren't active.

Nvm I figured it out. There was only one left in stock, yet it still let me act like I wanted to buy 2. I bought one and it went throu. Weird how it would let me select it twice if there was only one in stock.

Anyway clovers are out of stock. Again. People sure do need them some luck.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the first event and I'm looking forward to the next events. Now that I should have a bit of time again over christmas I can participate a bit earlier and not just on the last day.

I keep missing shamrock restock lmaooo

I really don't want my bad luck charms to go to waste, pls staff send more shamrocks :,)

Will the shamrocks be restocked?

If not I'll just have to hope and pray that someone will sell me one lol

Thank you staff for the restock!!! :D

Now I can't wait to get some balloons:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although now I have one charm left lol

Are we able to turn our currency into bells?

Last edited:
are we allowed to ask if there'll be more in-game events? im gone for 2 weeks idk if i should bother bringing my ds LOL

Thank you staff for the restock!!! :D

Now I can't wait to get some balloons:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although now I have one charm left lol

Are we able to turn our currency into bells?

So I did miss a restock of clovers, damn that's what I've been saving my last 7 charms for.

I feel like this is asked 7 million times but...
When do the tokens come out and when the shamrocks are restocked?

Yep, looking back, it is asked way too many times.

I feel like this is asked 7 million times but...
When do the tokens come out and when the shamrocks are restocked?
They've been doing very sparse restock of the shamrocks without telling anyone. Just keep checking the shop, if I happen to see them I'll send you a VM. :)

THERE'S SO MANY PRESENTS ON THE BANNER NOW OMG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah, it's TBT'S 15th birthday. Happy bday forum!!!

Pls staff let us know when tickets will be distributed so we all have an equal chance to get a balloon!

I counted 42 balloons in the banner! (This is strictly balloons, and not presents where the attached balloon isn't visible)

Last edited:
LOL I din't even notice all the balloons and presents until now xD There are way more than in the beginning. Also hope to grab the collectible I wsnt but I am not worried at all. Seems like there is enough in stock ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back