Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
balloon prices just went up *-*

- - - Post Merge - - -

tho cake prices went down

Last edited:
Good eye! Tasty discounted to 15 and rised B/G to 11, R to 13.
Isabelle's stock may have changed from unlimited to 30 too, not sure. :eek:

I checked Isabelle's stock a few days ago and it wasn't unlimited. I'm not sure what it was but it def wasn't unlimited.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's interesting that they finally decided to reduce the price of the tasty cake. I like that they replaced the tasty cake with the regular cake in the Birthday Shop as well. Putting the tasty cake in there at all was a weird idea lol

Also did anyone else notice that the yellow and green houses were temporarily missing from the regular shop? They're back now but for a day or so they were gone.

I checked Isabelle's stock a few days ago and it wasn't unlimited. I'm not sure what it was but it def wasn't unlimited.
Thank you for letting me know! I had trouble seeing the real bottom of her info card on my settings, so I must of assumed the bottom I was seeing was her stock. :eek:

Last edited:
The normal cake looks good. I think I will get me one :) 13 balloon tokens we will get 7 more events. Can't wait!

Thanks for putting stale cake in was about to throw hands at who decided tasty cake was good LOL
THANKS

Oops I didn’t realise that came off as I hated the tasty cake-
I don’t hate it I just didn’t see why 3 tokens for special event!!!

Oops I didn’t realise that came off as I hated the tasty cake-
I don’t hate it I just didn’t see why 3 tokens for special event!!!

I would assume as some kind of old thing coming back for a birthday since it's been part of tbt for some time.

and yeah i don't hate the new one either i just prefer old mute art

I would assume as some kind of old thing coming back for a birthday since it's been part of tbt for some time.

and yeah i don't hate the new one either i just prefer old mute art
rIGHt that’s why I said I wanted stale cake. Tasty cake was already in the shop so it wasn’t a very big opportunity for a new collectible! Like stale cake since it’s retired.

I'm pretty there will be no restocks on the jack shop anymore. Also, still wondering when birthday tokens be distributed.

The events haven't even closed yet, the close later tonight.

I feel *hope* there will be one last restock in Jack's shop once all the events are done.

The first batch of birthday tickets will be posted tomorrow (Saturday) at noon EST. By the way, we are not planning to restock the feathers beyond the initial 10 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first batch of birthday tickets will be posted tomorrow (Saturday) at noon EST. By the way, we are not planning to restock the feathers beyond the initial 10 each.

May I ask what you mean by noon EST (for the European folks)? 4-5 PM EST or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back