Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right with you! (especially cuz the red balloon is my favourite one)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not gonna lie, when we got the free token I was like: yay now I can afford 12 tokens by the end!
but then they increased the price by 1 and was like: why gift us the token if you're gonna up the price at the same time?

Someone will sell you one. ^_^

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how long will Jingle's shop be open for? I can't be sure if I saw anyone say how long it'll be open.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how long will Jingle's shop be open for? I can't be sure if I saw anyone say how long it'll be open.

All of the shops will be open for the duration of the event.

When can we expect the memento/token distribution to take place? I'm assuming some time after the contests close tomorrow, but a general timeframe would be good :3

Will there be a restock of the Birthday shop? I want a blue rose but they're sold out.

Currency from New Year week will be distribute tomorrow (Sunday) at 4:00 PM EST. We maybe also have some small restocks at this time.

The shops will remain open until Wednesday night and winners from the two raffles will be drawn shortly after.

I still got 13 bad luck and 36 tinsel that are going to CherryllACNL, hopefully they'll make a decision before the shops float away

Last edited:
man when are we going to get out mementos.
I spent all night trying to write all them resolutions

i woke up at 6am my time today for memento release and now i found out i gotta get up at 5am tmoz, feels bad man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back