Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2KsndjQ.png

Hype!

That's a pretty cute lineup you got there :p

I am thrilled with my fireworks and Dreamy Party Popper!! Thank you, staff
❤️

I wish we could gift unused balloon tokens ... it’s not possible, is it?

I was out most of the morning and came back just in time for the distribution yaaaay =D
Thanks for all the events & gorgeous collectibles !!

i know people were concerned but i went to bed early for this and im really happy with the popper, and more importantly,my friend is happy. I also got a peach and completed my fruit dreams :)

I wish we could gift unused balloon tokens ... it’s not possible, is it?

No, event currency can't be sent to others.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also thank you staff for such an awesome event! It's been a fun time, can't wait to see what's in store for us this year!

is there an eta on when the shop closes/the raffle begins? i wanna spread out my tickets :lemon:

The shops will be closing Wednesday night and the raffles will be drawn after that. But it wouldn't matter when you purchase the tickets anyway because the list is alphabetized by username and then each row in the list is picked at random with a random number generator.

The shops will be closing Wednesday night and the raffles will be drawn after that. But it wouldn't matter when you purchase the tickets anyway because the list is alphabetized by username and then each row in the list is picked at random with a random number generator.

ohhh ok, i wondered if the tickets themselves were numbered instead. ty!!

thank u so much for this event staff! it's been so much fun, i love all the variety of contests and prizes + it was a nice level of chill for this hectic time of year!

also my line up makes me wanna cry with joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back