Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i woke up at 6am my time today for memento release and now i found out i gotta get up at 5am tmoz, feels bad man

I greatly admire your commitment but for the sake of your sleep I would like to point out that there are 200 party poppers and the most posts/entries any of this week's events has is 130 :) I don't think anyone needs to worry about them selling out!

I greatly admire your commitment but for the sake of your sleep I would like to point out that there are 200 party poppers and the most posts/entries any of this week's events has is 130 :) I don't think anyone needs to worry about them selling out!

thanks my dude, i might even sleep in til 6:30 then haha (im an early riser usually anyways)

i woke up at 6am my time today for memento release and now i found out i gotta get up at 5am tmoz, feels bad man

Bro same! Apparently I live in the same timezone as you lol :p
Hopefully we get some of those pretty poppers! (I'm certain i'm going to wake up like 3 hours late lmao)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(In other words pls restock stale cakes, i wanted to wait for a good date for the cakes but I didn't think they'd actually sell out jfksjdj)

Thank god for this! I really want a party popper!!

yup thanks for letting us know i was kinda getting worried

Welp, I apparently missed the day that there was a balloon ticket in the advent calendar... not sure how I missed it. 😭😭😭 RIP red balloon. I was working nonstop and out of town (mainly driving) so I didn?t get to do madlibs. The only event I didn?t participate in. So sad.

Welp, I apparently missed the day that there was a balloon ticket in the advent calendar... not sure how I missed it. ������ RIP red balloon. I was working nonstop and out of town (mainly driving) so I didn?t get to do madlibs. The only event I didn?t participate in. So sad.

omg no! The token is still redeemable! Just press on the words ?free balloon token?! Hope u get that red balloon! Also, u have 11 tokens, so if u did all the stuff from this event u would have 1 extra left over! The tokens,from this event still havent been distributed yet, they will be distributed tommorw! hope this helps, lmk if u have any more questions!
https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?474581-The-Bell-Tree-Turns-15!

Attachments

• 2865F297-3E67-4682-A5AD-43FACE0FC8F9.jpg
    2865F297-3E67-4682-A5AD-43FACE0FC8F9.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Lol I have 9 tokens at the end of the event and they will all go to waste ;o;

Wow thanks Vanessa! I kept waking up at around 4am today to refresh tbt thinking it would be out. Glad I don?t have to wake up at 4am again tomorrow!

omg no! The token is still redeemable! Just press on the words “free balloon token”! Hope u get that red balloon! Also, u have 11 tokens, so if u did all the stuff from this event u would have 1 extra left over! The tokens,from this event still havent been distributed yet, they will be distributed tommorw! hope this helps, lmk if u have any more questions!
https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?474581-The-Bell-Tree-Turns-15!

It's not the birthday token she's missing; it's the advent calendar. That one is no longer redeemable unfortunately.

Welp, I apparently missed the day that there was a balloon ticket in the advent calendar... not sure how I missed it. ������ RIP red balloon. I was working nonstop and out of town (mainly driving) so I didn’t get to do madlibs. The only event I didn’t participate in. So sad.

im buying mine off of someone for 1.5k tbt + a blue balloon! maybe u can do that too??<3 Lmk if u need help finding one

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not the birthday token she's missing; it's the advent calendar. That one is no longer redeemable unfortunately.

oh dam i misread that badd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welp, I apparently missed the day that there was a balloon ticket in the advent calendar... not sure how I missed it. &#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877; RIP red balloon. I was working nonstop and out of town (mainly driving) so I didn’t get to do madlibs. The only event I didn’t participate in. So sad.

i found someone who would trade a red balloon for a blue balloon + something k tbt

https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?475141-🎈-Red-Balloon-for-(new)-Green-Balloon-TBT

i can help u with some tbt if u need

Last edited:
Will the currency distribution be instantaneous? And if so , will it therefore be likely that things will sell out reasonably fast?

Will the currency distribution be instantaneous? And if so , will it therefore be likely that things will sell out reasonably fast?

Everything is unlimited* except dreamy egg

*party pooper is technically has 200 in stock but 200 people didn't participate in the events so it's practically unlimited

Last edited:
is there an eta on when the shop closes/the raffle begins? i wanna spread out my tickets :lemon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back