• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

I have enough to exchange for one Red Envelope but it has to be an exchange (not a giveaway) Celebrate 🎉 this post and I will exchange with you! 🧧🪄

I'm good; I started a new job this week and I'm wiped! I'm in bed by 9 PM every night. 😂
That’s awesome. Congratulations on the new job. Hope you love it. There are days I’m in bed at 8 because of my job lol.

That's a good idea, I like it, although I have no talent for this lol, who wants to start? Can we post it in the Lunar New Year section?
👀 Were we all still on board for this? It would be a good way to drum up bells so that we can reach the next milestone for even more bells!

Red envelopes are the beginning, red envelopes are the end.
Red envelopes are the alpha and omega of existence itself.

redenvelope.png

(also an excuse to draw the Family Guy death pose meme.)

If we can’t get the star wand or the heart wand, we can at least get the flower wand unlocked. We’re not that far.

I know I’m gonna end up losing tbt for this, as I’m trying to save up for three user title color changes, but anyone wanna swap red envelopes with me? I have enough for two exchanges. 🙂

I know I’m gonna end up losing tbt for this, as I’m trying to save up for three user title color changes, but anyone wanna swap red envelopes with me? I have enough for two exchanges. 🙂
I would like to exchange one with you please

I’d be happy to do an exchange with you!

I may got my 25 envelopes, but if you’re running out of users to send envelopes to, you can always send them to me.

Back