• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

may the staff have mercy on us and gift us our TBT in time to maybe get the next milestone 🙏🏻

do we have an exact time for when it ends on the 24th? Like, 12am EST? or perhaps more mercifully later in the day? 👀
Other events seem to be ending at 11:59pm on the 24th EST, so hopefully that means we've still got ~36 hours remaining!! 🤞

Do we need to post more Legos to get that 86 bell link?

1708712704189.png

This one is AI generated, but I think it would be lovely if they actually made something like this.

You have passed the eighth milestone! The Flower Glow Wand and the Purple Flower Glow Wand collectibles will be added to the prize draw tomorrow.*

179.png
630.png

You have also unlocked an additional prize: here, enjoy 86 TBT Bells! 🪙

*Quality time with the girlfriend takes precedence over you lot on a Friday night, sorry! We're baking cupcakes. 🧁

Do we need to post more Legos to get that 86 bell link?

This one is AI generated, but I think it would be lovely if they actually made something like this.
I'm not normally interested in Lego but I would 100% buy a Lily of the Valley set omg

Thanks to the tbt I'm now free to swap one more envelope!! 🥳

Ready to swap 1 envelope with anyone! :D Please quote this message to swap.

Let’s exchange envelopes everyone and get those heart wands! 🎉

Yay, we got tbt!

*remembers I have to complete my existing swap and can’t make a new one*

Back