• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

i think most people are on the same page already but just in case anyone has missed the memo:

someone bumped a bunch of these "favourite/least favourite of x villager type" threads in the new horizons board (and i made a sheep one, and may make others that were missed lol) which are pretty good for farming tbt if you write some thoughtful, decently-lengthy posts!

Do we need to post more Legos to get that 86 bell link?

This one is AI generated, but I think it would be lovely if they actually made something like this.
I got so excited there for a moment because I thought this was a new LEGO set that I never saw before, then I saw it was AI generated and all my hopes got quickly dashed

I could afford one. So not really spammed, but enjoy the one. 😁
Any message with apples is good.

Now is it possible for everyone else send 150 envelopes over the next 24 hours? Probably so. If I receive 100 envelopes from a single user, my preferred message is “You’ve been harassed.” I’m impressed at how much progress we made. Don’t give up quite yet.

Maybe we can sell our red envelopes once the event is over to get back most of the Bells we spent on the event.

i can trade one more and then i'm likely done since i work tomorrow. godspeed and good luck everyone, i don't think we'll make it to the stars sadly but i definitely believe that we can do the hearts!

also, i know it's been chatted about casually but i honestly want to officially propose that each fortune cookie has a guaranteed prize. we've all put so much effort into this, some users even offering their art services. it would be really sad and disappointing if people ended up with nothing.

I'm down to swap 2 more for now!
I'm trying to save for something else but want to help some more ;u;

I'm down to swap 2 more for now!
I'm trying to save for something else but want to help some more ;u;
i can swap one with you : )
also idk what you're saving for or how much it's worth, but just in case: remember every envelope you get back can be sold back for 68 bells after the event!

i can trade one more and then i'm likely done since i work tomorrow. godspeed and good luck everyone, i don't think we'll make it to the stars sadly but i definitely believe that we can do the hearts!

also, i know it's been chatted about casually but i honestly want to officially propose that each fortune cookie has a guaranteed prize. we've all put so much effort into this, some users even offering their art services. it would be really sad and disappointing if people ended up with nothing.

I doubt the official event parameters will change after it’s already begun, but I agree with you that for a community event like this, it would be really cool if everyone got SOMETHING. It always makes me a little sad that the nature of collectibles tends to split the forum into haves and have-nots, even though they’re just pixels. Maybe (for similar future events) the fortune cookie could turn into a token to be spent in the shop, with a range of more common collectibles available if you got a blue token, medium rarity options for a red token, and rare options for a gold token? That way each user would have some free choice even if the vast majority of cookies transformed into a token that could only redeem lower-level prizes.

I doubt the official event parameters will change after it’s already begun, but I agree with you that for a community event like this, it would be really cool if everyone got SOMETHING. It always makes me a little sad that the nature of collectibles tends to split the forum into haves and have-nots, even though they’re just pixels. Maybe (for similar future events) the fortune cookie could turn into a token to be spent in the shop, with a range of more common collectibles available if you got a blue token, medium rarity options for a red token, and rare options for a gold token? That way each user would have some free choice even if the vast majority of cookies transformed into a token that could only redeem lower-level prizes.
they've changed things before including goalposts, so i'm not counting it out. plus i feel like enough people have said this event is a lot of work (and bells!) for too high of a possibility of it all being for nothing, so i hope they reconsider.

Back