• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

I still have enough for one swap, someone wants to trade with me?
I will swap! No message required!
Post automatically merged:

I have been grinding out posts, but I don't know how much I have left in me. But we are so close! If there were only a benevolent wealthy user who was willing to get us to the final goal of 2000 envelopes... but we are so close to 1750, we're definitely making that goal!

Last edited:
YOOOO great job everyone!!! 🥳🎉 Even if we don't make the last goal in time, 1750/2000 is nothing to sneeze at, and we've all done our best this event!! I'll keep going too and see if I can help push us just that little bit closer to 2k. I'm not sure if we'll make it, but it's not over until it's over!

Also, ahem, hey @Jingle, I'm just saying, there's still time to make Toy Day come a little early this year... You'd never be called a Scrooge again... 👀

I've realised that I never set a formal deadline, so let's set that now. The deadline is 5 AM EST* on Sunday 25th February 2024. Good luck with those few extra hours.

Seem random? It is just the time I know I need to be awake by for my ASDA delivery. 🛒
Woohoo! More time to gather tbt! Ty!

Also, I'll can swap a red envelope out as I get more tbt. Maybe include old hippie music lyrics haha...

I have enough for 1 rn if someone wants to swap.

me in bed tonight

phonto.jpeg

Amazing work homies!! So, so proud of our community efforts!! 🎉💗 Odds be damned, I hope we all win something cool 🫶

Thank you for the extra 5 hours for envelope swapping, Chris!

225 more envelopes until star wands🤞🏻 manifesting for @KittenNoir

Wow, I cannot believe how the community has managed to exchange as many envelopes as we have! It's always great to see members working together to meet goals! It's nearly bedtime for me, but I usually wake up several times during the night, so I will keep checking to see how we are doing! As others have said, even if we don't reach the final goal, congratulations to everyone who has even sent 1 envelope as every single one has helped! Go TBT!
Edit: I'll try and swap another one tomorrow morning as the deadline is 10am in the UK!

Who wants to exchange six envelopes with this apple? The first user to react to this message gets six envelopes. You must be able to afford six envelopes in order to react to this message.

You know what I'll just keep going until I'm down to 1k TBT. Maybe more. We've got a goal to get to!

Just send me one and I'll send one back :)
I sent 5 from my savings for swapping, I have enough to send 1 more if someone can swap

edit: depleted, I'll keep posting

Last edited:
Back