• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

Sorry, I was looking for the answer in the original post but couldn't find this so I think it's safe to ask it here! I apologize if it's stated somewhere else already!
Does the event end when the day turns 2/24/2024 or when it turns to 2/25/2024? o:

Sorry, I was looking for the answer in the original post but couldn't find this so I think it's safe to ask it here! I apologize if it's stated somewhere else already!
Does the event end when the day turns 2/24/2024 or when it turns to 2/25/2024? o:
When it turns 2/25/2024 in New York and Washington D.C., that’s when the event ends.

As for why I singled out New York, TBT’s default time runs on the same time zone New York City follows.

We have nearly 12 hours left to send 70 envelopes. I hope we can do this. Just 6,000 TBT will be enough to bring us to the heart wands.

Back