• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

Hello fellow TBT members, I have barely had a chance to jump on here today to start on these awesome events due to currently being on an international super busy vacation right now. As I looked at my ABD here, I was met with extreme disappointment at how depleted my TBT funds are.

I can unfortunately only help with this event by being able to purchase only 3 envelopes for those that would like it. Please just react to this message with a 🎉, & I'll send them over as soon as I'm able to log in. 🙂

(Also on a side note, I would absolutely love to receive one myself if any one would share. Please & thank you 😊)

Edit: I'm sending my last red envelope 🧧 shortly. If I make more TBT before this event ends, I'll send more over if ever. And thanks to everyone who sent me lovely 🧧 😌

Last edited:
I have 15 red envelopes now, which is enough to make 1,000 TBT.

But should I sell them all for my self-benefit once the event is over? Or should I sell them to raise enough TBT to help the others? Unfortunately, 1,000 TBT won’t be enough to give away to more than one user. When I give TBT away to multiple users at once in the future, I would like to donate at least 1,000 TBT to each user. So I’ll probably keep the sellback TBT to myself. But I’m not going to say the same if I have 150 red letters. Because apples are interested into sharing TBT if they have lots of it.

We just need another 500 red envelopes to unlock the first set of wands that are the star wands!

We can do it!
I don’t think we can. Not without our TBT Stimulus checks. The Bell Boom feature was supposed to help us, but we hardly have anything to say about the games right now.

You know, according to my calculations, if one had 86,000 TBT and spent it all on red envelopes, we could unlock the star wands. But do we know anybody that has that many?

I don’t think we can. Not without our TBT Stimulus checks. The Bell Boom feature was supposed to help us, but we hardly have anything to say about the games right now.

You know, according to my calculations, if one had 86,000 TBT and spent it all on red envelopes, we could unlock the star wands. But do we know anybody that has that many?
i can name at least 3 active people with over 50,000 tbt each. if they each bought 334 envelopes (28,724 tbt) they'd still make 22,713 tbt back. and now you all see why this event is infuriating me and i'm glad i'm out of town and only looking at this site a few times a day.

respect to everyone spending all they have, trying to trade collectibles/art, and going broke so that the whole community gets a chance at something nice. i do wanna special shoutout to @/jadetine for spending over 8k tbt as well, she is the blueprint.

OH MY GOODNESS. I know the Bell Boom feature is supposedly going to help, but it didn't really boost any bells for me from what I saw. My understanding is that we can only sell back our red envelops AFTER the event ends, which would not be of any great help for us to achieve our goal in getting it. Jingle could definitely help if he wasn't on holiday for the rest of the season.

I am hoping staff will be lenient in providing a TBT stimulus check or at least letting us sell back our envelops early.

If I had that many Bells, I’ll be opening a giveaway that gives out 860 TBT to each entry (so they can mail 10 letters each, not to mention, but multiple entries are allowed).

It is admittedly a bit disappointing to see people with hoards of bells not help out more, but what can you do... I understand when it's difficult to make TBT and the highest value items are obnoxiously priced, but I do still hope that if we're lacking towards the end, they'll come swoop in and save the day 👀

in the mean time I will continue to try and post more so I can throw out more envelopes

how many are we at now? I was doing the splat 3 sessions for the Neighborly Games, so I couldn't send much. I'll try and post like crazy to get more bells to send envelopes though!

Back