• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

shoutout to when the ABD generated interest and people figured out that if they pooled their tbt together the interest rate would be higher which would result in more TBT for each person, so they had to remove the interest feature. iconic
If abd had an amount where interest no longer worked, it would encourage people to spread what they got. To stay under the cut off amount. There wouldn't be a need to pool together.
Idk I just find it sad that you get no interest even if you saved and saved. And it's those with few bells that would need the interest anyway. As high bellers would just drive up rare collectible prices more with interest.
But it looks like to me the staff is trying to do more with bells in events which helps a lot since interest isn't a thing at all. This envelope thing will help a lot of people have something in their pocket.

It really fell off recently. At this pace we may not reach 2000 😬

Also, I am available for one exchange. Just Celebrate 🎉 my post.

I'm reallyyy hoping the pace will pick up towards the end of the event—I've put about ~1.2k into red envelopes so far, and I'm holding onto the rest of my savings until the last day or two in case they aren't needed in the end, so maybe others are doing the same? 🤞 Ultimately I'm willing to do what it takes to help us reach the final milestone, but I'll admit I'm hesitant to go broke on a gamble. I don't even have close to enough to push us over the 1k milestone as it stands right now. ;;

It really fell off recently. At this pace we may not reach 2000 😬

Also, I am available for one exchange. Just Celebrate 🎉 my post.
At this point I would be happy to reach the 1k. I can only give a few more before I’m out of tbt.

I wonder what actually happens to tbt when you buy things. I always assumed it would just be erased.
I have always wondered this as well. Maybe it gets saved somewhere.

I wish the shop made us rich, but it works like when you do a subtraction on a calculator. The number just disappears!

At least, I assume that's how a calculator works. I've never actually taken one apart. Maybe all those old numbers are just loose in there.

I ran out of tbt on the first day and I only had pennies to begin with. We're all gonna be so broke after this

It won't be too bad, i think?

If we're exchanging, and sellback is at 68 tbt each, we'll have a lot of tbt back in our pockets afterwards. It's getting the 86 for each envelope that's a bit of a grind right now.

Reactions: oak
does anyone talk to any of the richest users that went inactive outside of tbt? wanna ask them for a hand? lmao
I’ve thought about it, but there’s no way to open up those conversations without it looking like I’m only talking to them to get something.

These are unfortunately the same people with Pokeballs/Pinwheels/Wands just rotting away in their profiles.

shoutout to when the ABD generated interest and people figured out that if they pooled their tbt together the interest rate would be higher which would result in more TBT for each person, so they had to remove the interest feature. iconic

...:unsure:

Stop me if it's illegal, but what if people pool together their TBT, like when they have less than 86 TBT to spend, they could send them to A who would buy the enveloppes for B and B would sell back the enveloppes at the end and give back 79% of the money given to the participants.

Almost sounds like a pyramid scheme...😵‍💫

...:unsure:

Stop me if it's illegal, but what if people pool together their TBT, like when they have less than 86 TBT to spend, they could send them to A who would buy the enveloppes for B and B would sell back the enveloppes at the end and give back 79% of the money given to the participants.

Almost sounds like a pyramid scheme...😵‍💫
We should be doing the stonehenge scheme, and that is when we’re all working together.

Back