Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

The cousins comment is what i was referring to. That was to dan.

The other one, the thing that bothered me was the 'what did i miss'.

Ness voted you after that and said he thought it was you. Which in my mind- no ness/ribbit team.

Then you had a few ness is fishy posts. Poss early wagon, possible joking. Too early to tell. But not team imo. I mean, extreme distancing is always possible, but not probable.

The cousins comment is what i was referring to. That was to dan.

The other one, the thing that bothered me was the 'what did i miss'.

Ness voted you after that and said he thought it was you. Which in my mind- no ness/ribbit team.

Then you had a few ness is fishy posts. Poss early wagon, possible joking. Too early to tell. But not team imo. I mean, extreme distancing is always possible, but not probable.
this is fair and all but i did just explain that i did not miss anything, if you read my actual post you can see it was part of the jest :|
Post automatically merged:

ness rolled town 3 games in a row so he must be maf this time
no he ignored my pleads for an alliance this time! very fishy indeed
i assume these are what you’re talking about but you’re taking them out of context

I will forever contest that there’s nothing wrong with locking in on someone you find suspicious. No point in getting too soft on someone when you find out in endgame they are mafia.

So much town ness. 😅

Agree - i just dont like tunnels blinding me. Although, couple of my past tunnel instincts turned out right. But the wrong ones are hard to forget.

this is fair and all but i did just explain that i did not miss anything, if you read my actual post you can see it was part of the jest :|

Yeah I am really bad at picking up on jokes sometimes.

Interjection, I think that the pair is unlikely at the moment but still possible.
hm
i can see it more if shell was to say that and then if a dan bw started not hop on it
but bussing a teammate d1 when you only have 2 maf members would be a terrible idea

i say this more because in the back of my mind i thought shell + dan would be my two wolf reads but then i saw she said that

So here's the basic grill, follow the link to get entire thing. Shell worried about ness, but no reason to sus ness rn. Dan grills shell.

every time i read an old game and i see ness’ early game posts i always just think “its ness its ness he’s going to (kidnap) them all”. same feeling right now lol
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 8:31 PM
there’s no actual reason to sus ness that i can see though

What old game did you read?

oh jeez.
this was like 3 years ago, on games that were 5 years old then
i don’t feel like looking them up rn

Oh interesting Ness left such a strong impression on you after all this time

in those games people talked a lot about ness, like the way everyone is talking about ness in this game, he’s like one of the main characters of tbt mafia

I had mentioned that i felt the same about dan (cuz he's a scary wolf). But in response, shell said based on that we should vote out dan. ?

Did i miss another joke?

So here's the basic grill, follow the link to get entire thing. Shell worried about ness, but no reason to sus ness rn. Dan grills shell.

I had mentioned that i felt the same about dan (cuz he's a scary wolf). But in response, shell said based on that we should vote out dan. ?

Did i miss another joke?
if it’s a joke i read that seriously too
but do you mean you read these as not paired or paired interactions

my main reason for thinking it’s dan is that he voted ness right away after the beginning interaction like he was scrambling knowing ness would fos him that early on

shell is just tonally but idk her outside of this

hm
i can see it more if shell was to say that and then if a dan bw started not hop on it
but bussing a teammate d1 when you only have 2 maf members would be a terrible idea

i say this more because in the back of my mind i thought shell + dan would be my two wolf reads but then i saw she said that
I’d disagree again frankly, it’s smart strategy for the first thing you do is bus your team mate when nobody else has expressed suspicion, or at the bear minimum when it’s safe to do so without a wagon. Give credit down the road.

I bussed my teammate day 1 in a 9 player game but managed to barely keep a wagon off her, then immediately tunneled her out day 2 and coasted the rest of the game.

The way shell and Dan felt natural to me which is why I say it’s unlikely but not impossible.

my main reason for thinking it’s dan is that he voted ness right away after the beginning interaction like he was scrambling knowing ness would fos him that early on

shell is just tonally but idk her outside of this
To be fair he’s done this a lot in the past, he always votes me and then try’s to get me to vote him back lol.

It's just so odd - shell says ness is scary, but no reason to sus/vote.
I say dan is scary/unreadable, shell ready to vote him out?

Not paired.
Yeah good point.

To be fair he’s done this a lot in the past, he always votes me and then try’s to get me to vote him back lol.

Yeah good point.
let me in on some of that sweet sweet meta ;_;

i usually play mafia on 70% meta so i am struggling on here

i also thought damniel ignoring questions about him and disappearing when we talk about other players was sus but then he said he had food poisoning so i’m back to square one

i don’t want to be trundle but if bongo doesn’t come back i might just start tinfoiling on him being mafia

doo could be another wolf but the isp makes it hard to tell

I will say based on meta I think Ribbit is more likely town. There's a huge tonal difference between the kingmaker game and the last game (as mafia he was very robotic but was very talkative and easygoing last game). Don't feel robotness here

i don’t want to be trundle but if bongo doesn’t come back i might just start tinfoiling on him being mafia

If bongo is completely absent, they either will be replaced or modk. So im not worried about that slot rn.

Damneil and Ness have voted already, i dont know why??

It happens. Sometimes looking for reactions, sometimes jokes, sometimes real sus. You can also change your vote.

I want to hear from shell, though. If i missed something or shell had other reasons to sus dan, or whatever. Never know.

Also who are everyone's top 3 wolfy rn? Im still thinking one of shell, dan, maybe possibly ribbit. Top town - i still think ness is town. 😅

For new players too - top 3 wolf/town? Share some thoughts.

Last edited:
Also who are everyone's top 3 wolfy rn? Im still thinking one of shell, dan, maybe possibly ribbit. Top town - i still think ness is town. 😅

For new players too - top 3 wolf/town? Share some thoughts.
damniel/doo/shellbell

i think we all tr ness but if anyone genuinely has a case on him i would be intrigued

i also tr you and probably lily

Back