Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

idk why he expected me to answer his "which of doo and bongo are your wolf partner" seriously. I think the prod was fine to start the game off but he still harped on it last night so meh. Id need more time to stew on that slot
I see a world where you name drop those two as a means of distancing yourself from them early. It was a joke, but I asked like three times and you didn’t give a statement lol.

I fool around a lot but I’m looking for value wherever I can, you didn’t give me what I wanted. Every small thing counts on day 1.

Yay- people posting at lunchtime! 🎉
The same boring people, but still.
^if anything is suspicious, it’s that 😂 but I have no clue

What’s tr?

Townread. When you think they're innocent.

sheeping my reads and then fossing me!!?? 🫵👁️

Pfft. Sus. Not sheeping at all, obv.

The things that pinged me early on you-

any thoughts on people being kidnapped? maybe we can buy tom nook back from redd with our cousin discounts.
Cousin discounts. Open wolfing is usually written off as joking and can be effective maf tactic.
hi sorry i was messaging ness in that extra discord chatroom tn4u opened up for us

what did i miss?
You only missed 7 posts, one liners, at this point, not even an hour of game time. A couple minutes max to read thru. Strange to come back and not even skim over before asking this.

The shell/dan grill on past game reading of ness - dunno. But rn, i do think it's one of dan/ribbit/shell.

Shell advocating voting out dan "just in case" (unless joking and i just missed it) - not town trait imo. If sus, heck yes, vote em off. But just in case, nah.

If y’all want my two cents I think Shell mentioning me isn’t suspicious. Iirc she joined a noob game I hosted way back when and we talked a lot during that. Plus I don’t think it’s harmful to express paranoia about my slot the way she did.

Shell could still be mafia of course but I wouldn’t put much stock in it right now.

I see a world where you name drop those two as a means of distancing yourself from them early. It was a joke, but I asked like three times and you didn’t give a statement lol.

I fool around a lot but I’m looking for value wherever I can, you didn’t give me what I wanted. Every small thing counts on day 1.
those 2 are the only ones I haven't played with/seem them play. its nice to have fresh faces

You only missed 7 posts, one liners, at this point, not even an hour of game time. A couple minutes max to read thru. Strange to come back and not even skim over before asking this.
IMG_0400.jpeg

did you actually read what i said besides that lmao
yes i had read up to that point

View attachment 569394
did you actually read what i said besides that lmao
yes i had read up to that point

Yeah i did. It just pinged me odd.

The thing that bugs me- ness tunnels, i tunnel. Bad habit. So I keep an open mind. But with not much activity from several players, there's nothing to look at. Kind of a pain.
Post automatically merged:

then do you think i genuinely namedropped me and ness as a team

That was nothing to do with ness. You were addressing dan. ?

Yeah i did. It just pinged me odd.

The thing that bugs me- ness tunnels, i tunnel. Bad habit. So I keep an open mind. But with not much activity from several players, there's nothing to look at. Kind of a pain.
I will forever contest that there’s nothing wrong with locking in on someone you find suspicious. No point in getting too soft on someone when you find out in endgame they are mafia.

Back