Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Yeah true, but I interpreted what Lily said as trying to express neutrality about the thread state, figured I’d poke her a little bit for information. I seem to have hit a nerve a little bit since she voted me but it is what it is…
this does not feel like "poking for information" . you did hit a nerve. im willing to let it go though.

The vibe feels it was a forced line. Like yeah it’s obvious to want to vote out a wolf
Pfft. Pretty sure I've said that in previous games, because that's the goal.

Too many times, d1 ends up being an elim of someone because of poe or some other lame reason. A total 'meh' situation which doesn't make a lot of sense.

I want to get past that and look for actual wolf behavior, other than 'they didn't post much' etc. The goal is to hit a wolf, not to get rid of town that isn't playing well.

doesnt matter. drop it.
Alright let's back up a bit.

1. I haven't done anything wrong to you if you think on it, and I think this response is disrespectful. I apologize my words were upsetting and I meant no offense.
2. It is absolutely important we talk about it because it helps solve your slot.
3. If you think for a moment, socializing with me helps YOU solve my slot as well. If we are on the same team, then we need to work together.

Take a minute and understand that I'm trying to extend you an olive branch right now, I was about to say that you're my strongest townread at this point in time. I asked what you think my motivations were because I wanted to see what your headspace was.

im tr’ing lily. (this looks like a sheep but ness’ message came out while i was writing)
it seemed like a genuine newbie town reaction to being sussed and not a crafted mafia response to ness pointing fingers

Alright let's back up a bit.

1. I haven't done anything wrong to you if you think on it, and I think this response is disrespectful. I apologize my words were upsetting and I meant no offense.
2. It is absolutely important we talk about it because it helps solve your slot.
3. If you think for a moment, socializing with me helps YOU solve my slot as well. If we are on the same team, then we need to work together.

Take a minute and understand that I'm trying to extend you an olive branch right now, I was about to say that you're my strongest townread at this point in time. I asked what you think my motivations were because I wanted to see what your headspace was.
this does not help your case any. i dont feel like i have anything left to say to you other than "good luck".

moving on...

i dont really have anything to go on at this point. i dont like getting "poked" for information that i do not have.

this does not help your case any. i dont feel like i have anything left to say to you other than "good luck".

moving on...

i dont really have anything to go on at this point. i dont like getting "poked" for information that i do not have.
I have something to say: I think you're being rude over a game. I don't like being condescended to. Sure, we'll move on.

Lily, Betsy and Doo strike me as town. Lily's reaction was that of genuine frustration and I think that's a point of being town. Her vote on me is annoying but I wouldn't expect mafia to openly be controversial in that way.

Betsy's posts have been fluid and I have the best impression from her content wise. Logic is solid, thoughts are solid; checking the boxes for me right now. This stands to change in the future but I'm content with her for Day 1 right now barring an extreme change.

Doo is more off of vibes than anything. Common new player confusion that indicates town. This obviously a bit of loose reasoning given its easily faked, but from what I can tell she's been attempting to say things other than just "i'm confused."

Shell is the biggest mystery to me beside Bongo and Dinosaur, who haven't given much content.

Everyone else swings one way or another. Ribbit and Dan both have valid points toward being town in my mind but I find it hard to definitely put them in the green. Ribbit has a slight edge over Dan for me; didn't like Dan's post earlier saying that Betsy felt awkward, felt like it ignored the context of the post and was an easy jab
Post automatically merged:

Anyway sorry if I killed the vibe a bit, going to get some exercise in and start making dinner so that's enough for me this evening.

I feel like Ness is town / villager because he seems willing to listen to opinions and vote out tactically, and i dont know if the mafia bad people would do that. But he also seems like a skilled player so i dont know.

I also think Lily is town, I don’t really understand how we could be suspicious of anyone at this point either. Pretty sure they just voted Ness out of frustration, but I feel like if they were a cousin, they’d have joined in and been suspicious of the same people as everyone else, just to get villagers / town people out.

Do the mafia members know who else is on their team? I dont know if they’re working together or whether they don’t know who the other one is?

Do the mafia members know who else is on their team? I dont know if they’re working together or whether they don’t know who the other one is?
Both mafia members know who the other is, but they do not know who has a town role. This is so that they can communicate a strategy on the Discord channel to win the game.

Reactions: Doo
I feel like Ness is town / villager because he seems willing to listen to opinions and vote out tactically, and i dont know if the mafia bad people would do that. But he also seems like a skilled player so i dont know.

I also think Lily is town, I don’t really understand how we could be suspicious of anyone at this point either. Pretty sure they just voted Ness out of frustration, but I feel like if they were a cousin, they’d have joined in and been suspicious of the same people as everyone else, just to get villagers / town people out.

hi doo! i haven’t had a chance to talk to you yet, how do you do?

to answer your question, yes the mafia know who each other are.

and as you stated the cousins would join in and sus the same people as others, i’d like to point out you did this exact thing when i was voicing my side eye of ribbit. potential rookie mafia move? or maybe simply a coincidence out of confusion? i’m assuming you are new?

and as you stated the cousins would join in and sus the same people as others, i’d like to point out you did this exact thing when i was voicing my side eye of ribbit. potential rookie mafia move? or maybe simply a coincidence out of confusion? i’m assuming you are new?
Hii, yes I am new 😂
Ah, I realised I’d done that as soon as I said it. I did it to not say something outlandish and stupid, plus I did say this earlier regarding ribbit:
if anything is suspicious, it’s that 😂 but I have no clue

Hii, yes I am new 😂
Ah, I realised I’d done that as soon as I said it. I did it to not say something outlandish and stupid, plus I did say this earlier regarding ribbit:

Outlandish and stupid are my favorite things to say! 😅

Good to see more posting. If dino does some reads then it'll just be bongo missing. 🎉

One or more mafia in Shell/Ribbit/Daniel is what I'm convinced on. One of Lily or Betsy could be mafia but for now I doubt it. Bongo and Dinosaur are pure null until they say something substantial.

Sold on the idea that Doo is town unless those string of posts was method acting.
Post automatically merged:

Ribbit is so confusing to me...

i’m happy to vote anybody.
i think d1 miselims is fine so any tiniest reason to vote somebody, i’m game.
i am also ok with voting ness.
@BetsySundrop i agree this willingness to vote and miselim appears sus. i do mean that i’m willing to vote anybody provided there is some reasoning behind it (left that part out). but frankly i don’t see there will be actual good reasons on d1 so i will be a little reckless here and just make some stuff happen

whether it makes me look sus or not i gotta vote, and rn i got nothing so yeah poorly reasoned vote it is
Why is shell so desperate to vote someone off right away?

because no elim d1 is worse for town. at least with with elim (even a miselim) that way the town has input and has action in the game, otherwise “disappearances” is fully up to cousins. obviously exiling cousins is ideal but a close second is throwing a wrench in their plans. if the only person who is exiled is in the night, then full control is with the cousins.
plus casting votes gives information for d2

I wouldn't call it desperation, but I do feel an opposing ideology in that I'd rather vote for who I think is best rather than saying I'd vote for anyone.
because no elim d1 is worse for town. at least with with elim (even a miselim) that way the town has input and has action in the game, otherwise “disappearances” is fully up to cousins. obviously exiling cousins is ideal but a close second is throwing a wrench in their plans. if the only person who is exiled is in the night, then full control is with the cousins.
plus casting votes gives information for d2
I'm curious to know who you're leaning toward the most for your vote now that we're 24 hours to EoD.

Back