Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

the only thing i find weird about him is how betsy chose to ignore this question

I put earlier how i feel about dan when I quoted shell.
every time i read an old game and i see ness’ early game posts i always just think “its ness its ness he’s going to (kidnap) them all”. same feeling right now lol

I always feel this way with daniel. 😂

Dan is unreadable to me. I've played against wolf!dan and town!dan, and they both look the same to me. If it is dan, my biggest clue is - he's alive late game. Kind of like geoni. 😅

porque
Post automatically merged:

the only thing i find weird about him is how betsy chose to ignore this question

like i mean this could just be your joke not landing
if you really think it’s nerves let’s discuss
I'm slightly confused about the phrasing here but I'm assuming that the subject is about Dan being weird? Because I'd agree that it's just a joke but he name dropped Doo and Bongo by name and then myself, I explicitly said "which one it's serious" and then he still ever so slightly skirted around it on post 12.

This is all obviously conjecture and I don't see much weight in it myself, but I do find a modicum of interest in it given that there's nothing to work with. If I'm not mistaken, Doo has checked in at this point but not Bongo, so if I'm broadening my mind then I think there's a tiny window of a Dan/Doo team.

Dan is unreadable to me. I've played against wolf!dan and town!dan, and they both look the same to me. If it is dan, my biggest clue is - he's alive late game. Kind of like geoni. 😅
based on this, i'm thinking of just voting dan out today. just in case...

@N e s s is the vote for ribbot a placeholder or...?

Last edited:
if we are just throwing names around lily seems to have a different vibe than last game

dinosaur/ness are trs

betsy sounds like last game but i am not too sure. maybe tr.

i dont understand why the ribbit bandwagon is starting. i dont remember seeing anything that ribbit posted that would set that off.

if we are just throwing names around lily seems to have a different vibe than last game

dinosaur/ness are trs

betsy sounds like last game but i am not too sure. maybe tr.
im starting to understand how the game works now.

i dont understand why the ribbit bandwagon is starting. i dont remember seeing anything that ribbit posted that would set that off.

that makes sense

also i don’t want to spoil ness’ fun yet but let him grill me for a bit. it’s how he plays

Well throwing this out there kinda ruins the point :/
hhehehehhehrhrhgrgehegeh
dinosaur tr? but all she said was like... "hi"
ik
but dino was barely here last game too and i don’t see anything different in playstyle

Hey everyone! Oooo I got Apollo not bad!
i will overanalyze this one line just a tad

maf dinosaur:
Hey everyone! 😈 Oooo I already saw I was Apollo in the maf chat I mean APPOLLO not BAD! 😉😜

nah until dino speaks again i tr

i gotta work with what i have 🤷‍♂️

hhehehehhehrhrhgrgehegeh

ik
but dino was barely here last game too and i don’t see anything different in playstyle

i will overanalyze this one line just a tad

maf dinosaur:
Hey everyone! 😈 Oooo I already saw I was Apollo in the maf chat I mean APPOLLO not BAD! 😉😜

nah until dino speaks again i tr

i gotta work with what i have 🤷‍♂️
From the last game Dino was pretty enigmatic but she was town so that’s not necessarily a problem here (though she stated earlier she’d try to be more involved this game). So I’m going to read that slot less on outright activity but more for what she’s saying/doing

Lily looks to be more involved in commenting this game so that’s a good thing I think. Though I hardly think it’s a bandwagon it’s just Ness really

I'm slightly confused about the phrasing here but I'm assuming that the subject is about Dan being weird? Because I'd agree that it's just a joke but he name dropped Doo and Bongo by name and then myself, I explicitly said "which one it's serious" and then he still ever so slightly skirted around it on post 12.

This is all obviously conjecture and I don't see much weight in it myself, but I do find a modicum of interest in it given that there's nothing to work with. If I'm not mistaken, Doo has checked in at this point but not Bongo, so if I'm broadening my mind then I think there's a tiny window of a Dan/Doo team.
I mean you admit that question was a joke so I didn’t take it seriously. I think you’re reaching a bit for me not answering seriously but it’s start of game so i get that. Ness slot is null atm for me I don’t feel strongly only it yet

Hi everyone! I’m so confused 😂
Hey Doo. Any thoughts so far even if you’re not 100% sure of them?

Thank you for joining me for my 4am thoughts while I recover from food poisoning. Back to wallowing in pain

Last edited:
Thank you for joining me for my 4am thoughts while I recover from food poisoning. Back to wallowing in pain

Ew food poisoning sucks. Hope you feel better.

It is far too early in the am to think - but everyone's checked in except bongo, so-

Ness/dino - probably town? Dino seems no different. Would probably be more active if maf imo.
I think ness maybe gets a vibe and tunnels? Not unusual for villager ness.

Bongo- mia. I tend to vote inactives so they can't be used for nefarious purposes later, but it's usually just inactive town slot, which is unfortunate. With replacements/mod kills, I'm ok just leaving it for now.

Doo- dunno, need more input

Lily - I like the independece, good town trait.

Dan/shell/ribbit - not sure on these. I feel like there could be a cousin in there, but dunno which one rn.

Feels like I'm missing someone.

based on this, i'm thinking of just voting dan out today. just in case...

The maf elite player - voted out d1 "just in case" 😂

But if it's villager!dan, we'd lose a strong town player, and elim based on sus is better than elim based on fear imo.

Last edited:
it’s more like
there are 6 other villagers and 2 maf members so i don’t mind tring like 6 people, if nothing stands out for the sake of discussion then it’s a tr
From the last game Dino was pretty enigmatic but she was town so that’s not necessarily a problem here (though she stated earlier she’d try to be more involved this game). So I’m going to read that slot less on outright activity but more for what she’s saying/doing

Lily looks to be more involved in commenting this game so that’s a good thing I think. Though I hardly think it’s a bandwagon it’s just Ness really

I mean you admit that question was a joke so I didn’t take it seriously. I think you’re reaching a bit for me not answering seriously but it’s start of game so i get that. Ness slot is null atm for me I don’t feel strongly only it yet

Hey Doo. Any thoughts so far even if you’re not 100% sure of them?

i really hope you feel better food poisoning is the literal worse especially the weird stuff that happens to your mouth… hang in there

i agree w this, i don’t think we are gonna have strong srs until people talk longer

Ew food poisoning sucks. Hope you feel better.

It is far too early in the am to think - but everyone's checked in except bongo, so-

Ness/dino - probably town? Dino seems no different. Would probably be more active if maf imo.
I think ness maybe gets a vibe and tunnels? Not unusual for villager ness.

Bongo- mia. I tend to vote inactives so they can't be used for nefarious purposes later, but it's usually just inactive town slot, which is unfortunate. With replacements/mod kills, I'm ok just leaving it for now.

Doo- dunno, need more input

Lily - I like the independece, good town trait.

Dan/shell/ribbit - not sure on these. I feel like there could be a cousin in there, but dunno which one rn.

Feels like I'm missing someone.

The maf elite player - voted out d1 "just in case" 😂

But if it's villager!dan, we'd lose a strong town player, and elim based on sus is better than elim based on fear imo.
sheeping my reads and then fossing me!!?? 🫵👁️

nah im just kidding but i would agree that the dan/shell slots are my biggest leads rn just based on vibes alone. i would like to hear more from the inactives before looking into to either closely though

omg the first part of that post i typed out last night and meant to delete

ty guys im still not 100% but life continues on

Nothing about Shell has really pinged me as off. Pointing out Ness as a noticeable character from reading old games from years ago was a bit weird but that was around the time she played mafia I believe. I think the below was actually a good thing to point out and she doesn't seem scared of sharing thoughts.

dinosaur tr? but all she said was like... "hi"

and yeah Im not TRing Dino cuz the only read she's given was a Ness meta read so that's null. I think Shell gives more genuine vibes atm

hm
damniel what’s your opinion on ness
you probably have the most meta on him than everyone else

hm
damniel what’s your opinion on ness
you probably have the most meta on him than everyone else
idk why he expected me to answer his "which of doo and bongo are your wolf partner" seriously. I think the prod was fine to start the game off but he still harped on it last night so meh. Id need more time to stew on that slot

Back