Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

@ribbitribbon is there something I’m missing?
IMG_0459.jpeg

also i kinda have to give that betsy is probably town that is just, *sighs*, having a "narrow passage" type of vision right now

i quoted above dude i feel like you are off compared to last game, where you had an edge and was actively shaking the thread and pushing town forward, now you are mostly just joshing around
did i shake the thread around day 1 tho

d1 just like last game was just me getting bombarded with dolby fos

yes i agree on damniel but i mean why volt because i remember you saying volt just confirmed your damniel vote (btw dan if you’re reading this i hope you feel better)

It's the same slot. And volt came out with clear intentions of targeting me, copying what dan said, which i found sus in dan and sus in volt. Specifically because of certain things.

As an example. Saying i was grasping at straws the whole game. Uh no. I asked a lot of questions and pointed out a lot of odd stuff, and i also pointed out what i thought were strong town traits. Also responded to questions anyone had for me. I view dan/volts case on me as grasping at straws. A lot of it didn't even make sense.

It's the same slot. And volt came out with clear intentions of targeting me, copying what dan said, which i found sus in dan and sus in volt. Specifically because of certain things.

As an example. Saying i was grasping at straws the whole game. Uh no. I asked a lot of questions and pointed out a lot of odd stuff, and i also pointed out what i thought were strong town traits. Also responded to questions anyone had for me. I view dan/volts case on me as grasping at straws. A lot of it didn't even make sense.
you cant convince me that deadass you think joking on first page is a wolf tell

I’ve voted for volt because Dan seemed off, but i dont know if that’s just because he was ill. Only voted already in case I forget to do it in time 😂
this was my fear lmao
like was he just being flighty because of food poisoning

Back