Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

also i said somewhere yesterday that i felt better about betsy later bc it just felt like a misguided town and i write off her earlier posts as just trying to get the ball rolling
Post automatically merged:

Irrelevant I’m not gonna lie to you chief I didn’t expect Betsy and Doo to both sheep me on shell last second, I thought I’d vote them for my own sake lol…
do you think team could be betsy/doo? i dont understand why exactly betsy moved to shell now thinking abt it

Ness can I ask why Shell was on your sus list? TBH the only thing I saw about you looking at Shell was kinda omgus?? I might be reading this wrong tho. Like the EoD switch panic was real, but iirc your early suss on Shell felt like it stemmed when Shell was talking about you?

not this again im gonna jump off a cliff
actually i have truth by my side now bc would you look at that ribbit is town even tho he was "open wolfing"

I wasn't here yesterday to ask you in real time. Nothing I'm asking atm is out of suss just I am catching up to speed with figuring out headspaces.

do you think team could be betsy/doo? i dont understand why exactly betsy moved to shell now thinking abt it
Idk. It makes sense on paper but there’s like a fraction of me that thinks Doo voting for shell makes at least a little sense? I do kinda think it makes sense as wolf self preservation since before she was tied in voting you for kinda ambiguous reasons

Betsy voting Shell doesnt make sense to me considering how set she was on you the entire phase, I’m at work rn so I don’t remember if she made any posts townleaning you at the end

I wanna ask Betsy about EoD too when she's here, but more just, where her headspace was because she said she was gonna sheep Ribbit when she thought Ribbit was maf???? Like legit, I'm kinda lost with figuring out EoD vibes atm because it felt like a lot of flipping on what was said like right before EoD panic.

Ness can I ask why Shell was on your sus list? TBH the only thing I saw about you looking at Shell was kinda omgus?? I might be reading this wrong tho. Like the EoD switch panic was real, but iirc your early suss on Shell felt like it stemmed when Shell was talking about you?

I wasn't here yesterday to ask you in real time. Nothing I'm asking atm is out of suss just I am catching up to speed with figuring out headspaces.
I have no good excuses honestly, the impulsive thoughts took over at the end and I’m phasing the consequences of it

I guess they just felt kinda off, there was so much confusion with the other wagons that it felt wrong to me to vote off Doo or Volt that I figured I’d place my vote on someone that felt less obvious at the time

tbf i am not sure if shell vote is that sus, because if she tied me and shell and is ok with both going, she could just let it rand and hope her tunnel (me) is flipping. considering that she couldve hammered me way earlier i feel like she just didnt want to flip me maybe out of lack of confidence. what im saying that this seems more like a town process to me

ofc ofc
its just that i explained this to exhaustion already sorry

tbf i am not sure if shell vote is that sus, because if she tied me and shell and is ok with both going, she could just let it rand and hope her tunnel (me) is flipping. considering that she couldve hammered me way earlier i feel like she just didnt want to flip me maybe out of lack of confidence. what im saying that this seems more like a town process to me

ofc ofc
im talking abt betsy here sorry

Idk. It makes sense on paper but there’s like a fraction of me that thinks Doo voting for shell makes at least a little sense? I do kinda think it makes sense as wolf self preservation since before she was tied in voting you for kinda ambiguous reasons

Betsy voting Shell doesnt make sense to me considering how set she was on you the entire phase, I’m at work rn so I don’t remember if she made any posts townleaning you at the end
it makes sense as a self preservation angle to me
tbf i wish we stayed on doo bc their eod feels rly wine-y to me. specially bc of this self-preservation vote. doo said before that they werent rly a tool to town and i think through this angle they would probably not care and just stay on me

Wouldn’t Doo have been safe either way with myself and Ribbit voting for shell? As in like a Betsy/Doo pairing wouldn’t have needed Betsy to make an obvious move to save their partner?

I have no good excuses honestly, the impulsive thoughts took over at the end and I’m phasing the consequences of it

I guess they just felt kinda off, there was so much confusion with the other wagons that it felt wrong to me to vote off Doo or Volt that I figured I’d place my vote on someone that felt less obvious at the time

That is a fair answer. How do you feel about Betsy sussing both Ribbit (early on) and you (a little before EoD rush), than deciding to sheep both of you? I don't think I remember Betsy sussing Shell. Legit get her second guessing the Doo vote and that being a reason to vote Shell, but the openly wanting to sheep the maf reads... :unsure:

But I really just wanna talk to Betsy first, I was honestly finding her pretty towny so.

Also want to talk to Dino and Bongo a bit.

Wouldn’t Doo have been safe either way with myself and Ribbit voting for shell? As in like a Betsy/Doo pairing wouldn’t have needed Betsy to make an obvious move to save their partner?
no im pretty sure it would 3 on doo, 2 on me and 2 on shell

ofc ofc

Yeah, that's my bad. I find it so much harder to read back so I think a lot of things were blurring together and stuff wasn't sticking. I dunno if I agree with Betsy's take that you were just sheeping Dan's reads tho, it kind of feels like an amateurish play as maf when both of you are experienced players?

also if anything betsy moving to shell *was* an obvious move to save a partner. i think if she didnt it would rand between shell and doo

Oh, and NAI, I really appreciate Doo's energy this game, I think this is her first game right? I love the effort she's putting in.

I still have questions for you though I'm sorry (I question everyone jksbkjsbf).

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Yeah, that's my bad. I find it so much harder to read back so I think a lot of things were blurring together and stuff wasn't sticking. I dunno if I agree with Betsy's take that you were just sheeping Dan's reads tho, it kind of feels like an amateurish play as maf when both of you are experienced players?
tbf 4 years of mafia doesnt say much im kinda a smooth brained individual ngl

I kinda want to continue to believe Frosty’s slot is town based on Lily keeping her vote on me up until the end, like there’s not any coordination with a partner in that?

Bongo feels independent, kinda. The no elimination vote feels like it was genuine neutrality

Dinosaur’s vote is a bit of a mystery but their responses at EOD questioning why they were so suspicious felt atleast a little real

I question if it’s a team of Volt/Dinosaur, Betsy/Dinosaur, or Betsy/Doo

Bongo feels independent, kinda. The no elimination vote feels like it was genuine neutrality

Dinosaur’s vote is a bit of a mystery but their responses at EOD questioning why they were so suspicious felt atleast a little real

I really wanna talk to Dino first but I am questioing their state of mind this game. Like, the more activity is fine, feels like she's getting more comfy as a player. But I dunno why she seems more concerned that people are talking about her being suspicious when that also happened a fair bit last game? Like, maybe I'm remembering wrong but I think more people than just me were questioing Dino's slot day 2.

I dont understand why everyone thinks im so suspicious this game lol

Bongo also for real just...is there, making relaly random remarks that has no relevance to the game so. :') Kinda getting Shiny vibes just with less solving tbh. He had one post that...didn't match with anything else he has been saying all game. :unsure:

I will be honest, I am very lost. But, I was a little confused when they said that they thought Betsey was grasping at straws, since it didn't really feel like Betsy was doing that ? But other than that I got nothing

Gonna catch up in a second but I can’t believe Ribbit was taken, I thought we suspected them

Back