Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Idk. It makes sense on paper but there’s like a fraction of me that thinks Doo voting for shell makes at least a little sense? I do kinda think it makes sense as wolf self preservation since before she was tied in voting you for kinda ambiguous reasons
Is town self preservation not a thing? 😭 Ness was sus of shell, so i thought there was a chance it could be them, so I hopped on and voted them too

Betsy! Doo! Hello to you both.

@BetsySundrop I posted it somewhere above. What made you flip from sussing Ribbit to sheeping Ribbit yesterday at EoD?

@Doo Hihi again, welcome to mafia. It seemed like you were genuinely lost your first few posts and started to pick up steam pretty quick. Were you just getting the vibe on how to play from watching everyone else?
Post automatically merged:

Hey Frosty! I should be around a bit so let me know what you want to talk about!
No rush!

@Doo Hihi again, welcome to mafia. It seemed like you were genuinely lost your first few posts and started to pick up steam pretty quick. Were you just getting the vibe on how to play from watching everyone else?
Hi Frosty, yes I was. People were asking me to contribute so I started overanalysing everything that was said lol

Betsy! Doo! Hello to you both.

@BetsySundrop I posted it somewhere above. What made you flip from sussing Ribbit to sheeping Ribbit yesterday at EoD?

Because i had volt, ribbit, and shell early on poss wolf.

I asked ribbit and shell about sus stuff. They answered and i put them less sus after that.

Eod, ribbit was trying really hard to solve, so it moved to trusting ribbit.

Ness mentioned both ribbit and shell as suspects, so now I’m curious about him

If we’re really going to assume that everyone on Doo’s wagon was town aligned then that leaves some combination of volt, lily/frosty, dinosaur, and bongo.

Volt/frosty (lily) are not teamed unless it was a bus from Volt. Lily doesn’t make sense to me as mafia anyway.

I doubt how much a Dinosaur/Bongo team makes sense but it would be funny lmao. It’s probably not the team though.

The only one from that list that makes sense to me would be Volt/Dinosaur but I don’t think I believe the legitimacy of that pairing either, especially with Daniel being insistent that Dinosaur has no reason to be consider town??

the conundrum I’m facing now is that I know for a fact Shell’s wagon started as Town v Town with myself and Ribbit starting, so now I hold the awkward knowledge that Betsy and Doo sheeped the death of a town member 🤷‍♂️

Hi Frosty, yes I was. People were asking me to contribute so I started overanalysing everything that was said lol

I do love your energy for real. I look forward to playing with you and if you have any nai game related questions don't hesitate to ask. I know you have been already but you know. <3

Because i had volt, ribbit, and shell early on poss wolf.

I asked ribbit and shell about sus stuff. They answered and i put them less sus after that.

Eod, ribbit was trying really hard to solve, so it moved to trusting ribbit.

Ay, got it, I legit don't remember the Shell suss soI need to double back and find that. How do you feel about Ness today after the tinfoiling him yesterday?

Who’s Ted? 😭

I’m so confused why ribbit was kidnapped and not someone obviously town, like Lily/frosty maybe

Who’s Ted? 😭

I’m so confused why ribbit was kidnapped and not someone obviously town, like Lily/frosty maybe
You think Lily dies, but not Betsy?

I really wanna talk to Dino first but I am questioing their state of mind this game. Like, the more activity is fine, feels like she's getting more comfy as a player. But I dunno why she seems more concerned that people are talking about her being suspicious when that also happened a fair bit last game? Like, maybe I'm remembering wrong but I think more people than just me were questioing Dino's slot day 2.
Last game I was mostly suspicious since I wasn't able to be very active in the game which made others feel uncertain about my slot with the lack of information available, which was reasonable. This game I've been more active so I was a bit more confused and concerned that I was being suspicious as inactivity shouldn't be as much of an issue. That and I never felt like there was a solid reason that I was being suspicious other than ness's "I don't think anything you've said makes me think you're town" which I don't know but doesn't feel like a great reason to start a whole wagon on me lol but I might be a bit biased.

Ness wanted to vote ribbit initially. So maybe Ness chose to kidnap ribbit to get the same info? And perhaps it’s all a double bluff?

You think Lily dies, but not Betsy?
I dont know about Betsy, Lily just seemed frustrated. Lily barely said anything so there was less to think about

Betsy said I would unlock the mysteries of the game. So let’s just say im town for the time being, what would that mean?

Ness wanted to vote ribbit initially. So maybe Ness chose to kidnap ribbit to get the same info? And perhaps it’s all a double bluff?

I dont know about Betsy, Lily just seemed frustrated. Lily barely said anything so there was less to think about
But lily is objectively a bad kill. She provided very little in terms of information or contributions to the thread. Assuming you think Betsy is town, I would think that she would have made more sense in this reality you’re putting forward and it’s weird to me you think Lily of all people would have died.

Who were your townreads yesterday again?

But lily is objectively a bad kill. She provided very little in terms of information or contributions to the thread. Assuming you think Betsy is town, I would think that she would have made more sense in this reality you’re putting forward and it’s weird to me you think Lily of all people would have died.
Because i dont know how the game works lmao if it was me, I’d have kidnapped lily
Who were your townreads yesterday again?
Lily, you and dino I think, i dont know, I’m not really sure about anything.
I was suspicious of volt and ribbit though

Last game I was mostly suspicious since I wasn't able to be very active in the game which made others feel uncertain about my slot with the lack of information available, which was reasonable. This game I've been more active so I was a bit more confused and concerned that I was being suspicious as inactivity shouldn't be as much of an issue. That and I never felt like there was a solid reason that I was being suspicious other than ness's "I don't think anything you've said makes me think you're town" which I don't know but doesn't feel like a great reason to start a whole wagon on me lol but I might be a bit biased.

Ah, that is valid! And I do love that you seem to feel much more comfy and talking more this game in general. ❤️ How are you feeling atm? Are you sussing Ness for being the one to bring it up or nah?

Back