Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

This sort of does imply that Betsy was sheeping ribbit (basically indirectly sheeping Ness):
Ribbit, gimme a name. Ill switch to them now.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry. Cant keep up on mobile. Eod sucks.

I’m also reading my tea leaves, and the future tells me to be confident I’m not going to be the wagon this phase! I fully welcome with open arms the people that want to be suspicious of me. Give me all the info!

Its my tunnel. I will keep it with me forever. I will hug it, and squeeze it, and name it george.

No, betsy is not. Betsy is a villager. If you can succeed in a wagon on me today, good job wolf!

Have a feeling that's why i didn't get the axe last night.

Also - furret friday.
so you tunnel me so hard you want to keep me here !

This sort of does imply that Betsy was sheeping ribbit (basically indirectly sheeping Ness):
feeling weird about the way Ness chose to leave this post out to make Betsy look like a complete liar

But I probably shouldn’t be defending Betsy 🤦‍♀️

feeling weird about the way Ness chose to leave this post out to make Betsy look like a complete liar

But I probably shouldn’t be defending Betsy 🤦‍♀️
You wanna tell me that I’m making Betsy look like she’s lying, when Ribbit literally says “Ness said vote Shell.”

You living on Mars or something?

Because eod yesterday, ribbit had a "crackpot theory" but didn't want to say it and cause drama.

I said, I'll say it - lily or ness.

Ribbits response was - it's furret friday.

So both ribbit and i had started to have the same ness thoughts eod.

Might be right, might be wrong.

All I'm saying is, I'm payin attention.
besty is jester actually

You wanna tell me that I’m making Betsy look like she’s lying, when Ribbit literally says “Ness said vote Shell.”

You living on Mars or something?
I know but you still missed out part of the sequence of events

Because eod yesterday, ribbit had a "crackpot theory" but didn't want to say it and cause drama.

I said, I'll say it - lily or ness.

Ribbits response was - it's furret friday.

So both ribbit and i had started to have the same ness thoughts eod.

Might be right, might be wrong.

All I'm saying is, I'm payin attention.
Wanna explain what you think the crackpot theory is for the class?

at this point im just convinced betsy is just too prideful to say that she is not tunneling me anymore

Wanna explain what you think the crackpot theory is for the class?
i assume its that point where i said that a ness wagon would form
apparently ribbit didnt want for it to happen yet and betsy is here to keep the dream going

Ribbit was never a serious wagon, I said that to you to see what you would say about it. You never responded.
As far as I recall (and please do let me know if I am missing something) you said that to doo not me, but also kept bringing it up later too. Post #247, Post #270. I mean they do all have a joking tone but why keep bringing it up and vote ribbit if you weren't at least somewhat serious?

Also, this post is not a reply to anything in particular, it could be a reply to volt’s post:

Seems like Ness just made it look how he wanted but at the same time, what Ness says is a genuine interpretation of what happened.
I dont know who to trust
if doo is mafia, its worth flipping betsy btw

Ok. Flashbacks to last game. Aaaagh!

Why does maf always target me? Real question. Reading the maf chat after last game was freaky. Quite a few "betsy needs to die". 😅
Sure, I killed ribbit, the person who probably townread me more than anybody in the game beyond Volt, instead of you or volt because I’m so certain I’m going to look great going into this phase having created a blitz wagon on a player that was probably more helpful to us alive. Bonus point, according to you Lily was my partner and we faked that whole exchange on day 1.

Is that the story you’re going to go with?

Back