Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

My thoughts on doo not being maf is specifically because of the way doo worded certain things at eod. I had seen the exact wording before (hint hint), so i do not believe doo is maf.
Oh no did I do something wrong?

Oops. Hit reply too soon.

Ness, i was saying to ribbit ness OR lily. As in, who is your crackpot theory about? Ness OR lily?

Ribbit responded with its furret friday. Which meant the crackpot theory was about ness, NOT lily.
Post automatically merged:

Oh no did I do something wrong?

No i think you're likely town. I mean there's always a chance you're wolfy. 😅
But i think town.

Nobody post! I'm finally all caught up.

We have ness, volt, dino, frosty(lily), bongo, doo, me.

And we have 2 chances! If i repeat questions already asked, sorry, just say you covered it already and I'll find it. Hopefully.

@tisABongo curious if you have any thoughts on who might be villager/cousin, and whether you've been able to read thru the whole game.

@Ness do you still feel the same about dino? How do you read volt rn?

And for everyone, who would be your top 2 votes rn.

Also-
Welcome frosty, lol.

I'm not gonna lie at this point I believe I'm mafia myself lmao...

This is the point of every game where i start thinking the graveyard looks quite cozy. 😅

Earlier before eod, it looked like ribbit was possible vote. But it was quiet, and nothing going on, and usually that's not a good thread state for town. Which meant that the ribbit wagon might be wrong. Imo. Which meant ribbit was (maybe) town.

I hadn't voted yet, and i said i wanted to hear from ribbit first.

It was a bit joking, because those were the wagons at the time. 3 of them were my early susses, and doo was proposed by ribbit as being possible maf partner. I had to figure out who to vote. With the thread the way it was earlier, me second guessing the ribbit wagon because of the thread state, ribbit being better at solving, and actively solving eod, i decided I'd follow ribbit.

My thoughts on doo not being maf is specifically because of the way doo worded certain things at eod. I had seen the exact wording before (hint hint), so i do not believe doo is maf.

If im wrong, its a heckuva coincidence.

I know there was talk about Ribbit but I dunno if I'm seeing the same thing you're seeing? No votes on Ribbit even, so IDK why that would have been a clear for you, nor did it reflect that it was a clear for you (esp since, again, you still seemed to have Ribbit as potential maf in that list I quoted).

You admiting it was a half joke tho, brings me to something else I wanted to ask. In all my previous games with you (all 2 of them), you never really pulled out the meme/image reactions before. Am I tilting, or do you seem overall way more playful this game than usual???

That response to Doo was partially NAI talk to a new player and not me being accusatory per say, I don't fully think I can commit to Doo as town yet though. I will have a more clear headspace after I see more of the game live vs just going off reading 26 pages to try and catch up.

Earlier before eod, it looked like ribbit was possible vote. But it was quiet, and nothing going on, and usually that's not a good thread state for town. Which meant that the ribbit wagon might be wrong. Imo. Which meant ribbit was (maybe) town.

I hadn't voted yet, and i said i wanted to hear from ribbit first.

It was a bit joking, because those were the wagons at the time. 3 of them were my early susses, and doo was proposed by ribbit as being possible maf partner. I had to figure out who to vote. With the thread the way it was earlier, me second guessing the ribbit wagon because of the thread state, ribbit being better at solving, and actively solving eod, i decided I'd follow ribbit.

If im wrong, its a heckuva coincidence.

The problem is - ok yes, i can argue and convince- but i cant solve! I am forever worried about getting it wrong and dragging town down the pit of doom with my wrong guesses.

But to address the point - no. I have a sus list of people and a town list of people and nulls, ofc. If one flips red, it does not mean they are paired with the others on the sus list. Sometimes it even moves a sus to town. Like, well if its this one it cant be this one, but they both are sus to me for different reasons.
wtf why are you talking abt this

Ness please. Do you think you're way off base or?
I say this purely without intention of WIFOM or to influence anyone else: If "Ness" was to be considered a separate persona from myself, I'd be tunneling Ness. Indication of how much I messed up voting for shell lol...

Oh no, I didn’t see this before I posted 🤣

I do that so much, lol.
I know there was talk about Ribbit but I dunno if I'm seeing the same thing you're seeing? No votes on Ribbit even, so IDK why that would have been a clear for you, nor did it reflect that it was a clear for you (esp since, again, you still seemed to have Ribbit as potential maf in that list I quoted).

? Yesterday afternoon, around 4ish, there were 2 votes on ribbit. And it was kind of dead in the thread.
Screenshot_20240615-221225_Chrome.jpg

That was when it seemed wrong to me. Dead thread, votes on ribbit, looking like more might vote ribbit (i was thinking i might until i realized this).

Those votes may have been removed later, but that's when it felt really wrong to me.

You admiting it was a half joke tho, brings me to something else I wanted to ask. In all my previous games with you (all 2 of them), you never really pulled out the meme/image reactions before. Am I tilting, or do you seem overall way more playful this game than usual???

Pfft. Not unusual. But i am having fun this game!

wtf why are you talking abt this

Which part. Narrow it down.

Thinking I'll continue to solidly townread Volt. Daniel said his townreads were Ribbit/Shell/Lily, and implied that he townleaned Doo close to his departure based on her interactions with myself. He's been right about 2/3 of those reads so far; arguable that volt could have killed ribbit but I'll choose to ignore that for now.

Frosty/Volt are incompatible as a team based on Lily's reaction to Volt suggesting a policy elimination on her:
you just joined the game. why are you saying this?
Volt/Betsy is obviously impossible. I question a Volt/Dinosaur pairing as well with Daniel's comments on Dinosaur.

That would only leave Volt/Bongo or Volt/Doo. The former is just impossible to know with how little content they have, and the latter is possible but severely doubtful with how Volt didn't attempt to save Doo.

Frosty, i realized i didnt catch the time in that pic.

4:05pm.
Screenshot_20240615-222055_Chrome.jpg

For volt saying -wtf why are you talking about this - that whole post is me responding to questions from frosty?

So i dont understand what you're saying.

I do that so much, lol.

? Yesterday afternoon, around 4ish, there were 2 votes on ribbit. And it was kind of dead in the thread.

That was when it seemed wrong to me. Dead thread, votes on ribbit, looking like more might vote ribbit (i was thinking i might until i realized this).

Those votes may have been removed later, but that's when it felt really wrong to me.

i think ribbit wagon neither caught on or was ignored, so i don't think it told us much

I say this purely without intention of WIFOM or to influence anyone else: If "Ness" was to be considered a separate persona from myself, I'd be tunneling Ness. Indication of how much I messed up voting for shell lol...

For what it's worth, it's not like you're the only one who sussed/voted Shell.

I do that so much, lol.

Aww, okay, you meant way earlier, my bad. Still doesn't really makes sense how this relates to wanting Ribbit to tell you where to vote when it was a Volt/Doo tie tbh but at this point I think this may be a 'me' problem because I wasn't there to see this play out while it happened and push you in the moment u_u . So I will go back and waffle on this a bit but not keep pushing on it for now.

Like I mentioned prior, I'll answer this later on. Who are yours?

Volt and Ness probably, but I’m not sure about either. Especially now Ness has said this:
It sounds like he just messed up and is trying to defend himself.
But I worry about how many of his thoughts are based on my own awful decisions. Like maybe everyone else trusts him thinking it could be me, but I don’t lol.
Ness would you still be suspicious of Betsy if it wasn’t for me?

i think ribbit wagon neither caught on or was ignored, so i don't think it told us much

Honestly, it doesn't even matter at this stage in the game, we know Ribbit is town. I was just asking Betsy on why she shifted to Ribbit suss/Ribbit town to feel Betsy's headspace vs talking about Ribbit, sorry.

i still feeling like flipping doo because there is a lot of movement around this slot. also if anyone trs doo based on content, i cant see it

Volt and Ness probably, but I’m not sure about either. Especially now Ness has said this:

But I worry about how many of his thoughts are based on my own awful decisions. Like maybe everyone else trusts him thinking it could be me, but I don’t lol.
i feel like ness and betsy figured each out during their arguments

i cant recall what were frosty / doo interactions so ill assume that that isnt out of the realm oc possibility. frosty is fine so far, i just have a tinfoil about lily that makes her maf but it's like. angleshotting. so ill keep it to myself
besides that i have betsy/doo on the back of my head.
none of this is bulletproof or anything sighs

What does it mean to flip someone? Vote them off?
yep

*sorry to derail

Sorry, but are you implying your assumption of 'Ness is mafia' because he maf reads you?

*sorry to derail

Sorry, but are you implying your assumption of 'Ness is mafia' because he maf reads you?
No, I thought it because of the way he was trying to prove Betsy was mafia. Because i know I’m not paired with Betsy so now I’m not sure whether Ness is trying to frame Betsy, genuinely thinks it’s Betsy because he thinks it’s me, or if it actually could be Betsy. Also Ness seems to be good at this, and I really thought he was town early in the game. Maybe he had me fooled.
I dont know, it’s 4am 😂

Back