Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

As far as I recall (and please do let me know if I am missing something) you said that to doo not me, but also kept bringing it up later too. Post #247, Post #270. I mean they do all have a joking tone but why keep bringing it up and vote ribbit if you weren't at least somewhat serious?
ill give that ribbit wagon actually never felt like a joke. thats my 2 cents for the ness tinfoil crew

As far as I recall (and please do let me know if I am missing something) you said that to doo not me, but also kept bringing it up later too. Post #247, Post #270. I mean they do all have a joking tone but why keep bringing it up and vote ribbit if you weren't at least somewhat serious?
I may have been slightly serious about taking out Ribbit closer to EoD I won’t dispute that. But I only put forward my initial vote and said “wanna vote Ribbit?” as a means of seeing who would agree with me or what others would say about it. If Ribbit was theoretically mafia, then it would have helped to look back and see who talked to me about it when they weren’t at risk of being voted off.

Bonus point, according to you Lily was my partner and we faked that whole exchange on day 1.

Please provide me the quote where i said you and lily faked a whole exchange d1?

I never said that.

If you are referring to my response to ribbit
"Lily or ness"

Perhaps you missed the "or".

Or perhaps you are purposefully misrepresenting what i said.

"Or" is pretty important. Kind of like "the".

Please provide me the quote where i said you and lily faked a whole exchange d1?

I never said that.

If you are referring to my response to ribbit
"Lily or ness"

Perhaps you missed the "or".

Or perhaps you are purposefully misrepresenting what i said.

"Or" is pretty important. Kind of like "the".
Sure, so you think my partner is volt then? Pretty bad pairing if you ask me.

I feel like it’s Ness and volt. Dan and Ness had opposite opinions but maybe it was all faked, they both seem to play mafia a lot
Post automatically merged:

Oh no, I didn’t see this before I posted 🤣

Imagine joking about something that happened years back and you weren’t event a part of 🙄

I feel like it’s Ness and volt. Dan and Ness had opposite opinions but maybe it was all faked, they both seem to play mafia a lot

Oh no, I didn’t see this before I posted 🤣
i fudging wish man

Eod was a nightmare. Worst. Ever. You can see the evolution of my ribbit read - it's pretty obv.

When ribbit showed up, it wasn't enough time. I did not vote ribbit, when there were votes on ribbit, because i was thinking volt was more sus and i wanted to hear from ribbit. I put this in a post. I want to hear from ribbit. It was just quiet and wrong feeling.

I was feeling a bit better about ribbit and shell, and more focused on volt.

When ribbit showed up, chaos began. In that chaos, my reads changed. Ribbits theories made sense, and ribbit was actively trying to solve. And at this time, ribbit didn't even have the majority of votes. So when ribbit proposed the volt shell doo different possibilities, it made sense. But! When we voted doo, doo's reaction just spewed town. So we had to switch off doo. Then ribbit proposed voting shell. Then it was too late to do anything else.

I can't stand not having the time at eod.

I actually didnt realize this at the time! People were making the case for doo, esp ribbit. And nobody looked to be interested in my vote volt campaign. 😪 I figured my campaign failed.

If you look in the voting thread, i went ahead and sheeped ribbit, voted doo, before ness. Then by the time i typed out why in thread ness had voted doo after me.

I had no idea i was sheeping ness at the time. I was sheeping ribbit.

It's one of my first susses. Early game. Shell seemed willing to vote anyone out, for no reason. Sort of a - as long as there's elim, don't care who it is. So i questioned shell on this.

Later, in ribbits case on shell, ribbit outlined all of the same points i had made waaayyy earlier. It was a bit frustrating, ngl. I even posted that these were the points I'd made earlier.

Oh - I was not sheeping maf reads. Reads change. Ribbit eod put ribbit town for me. So i was fine with trusting ribbit solving, esp because i had gone thru everything and had no light bulb moments. Ness eod makes me wary. I had ness town right up until close to eod. I still don't trust volt, sorry volt.

I'm still catching up. Sorry was not here earlier.

I can imagine. I did a double take when I realized the flip to Shell was like 2 min before EoD. I'm a little confused as to why you wanted Ribbit's thoughts though, at that point the votes were tied between Doo and Volt from what I saw (but you're saying you didn't notice it?? But I'm pretty sure the talk was in the thread that the votes were tied between Doo and Volt so IDK how you missed that)? If you sussed Volt why didn't you go for it instead of just sheeping Ribbit?

I TBH didn't find your shift to Ribbit town super obvious, since like a couple posts before you had your reads list

I hate you all.

Decision -

Is ribbit hella good maf wagoning. Or town solving the game.

Is volt a dirty furry (gamewise, personal doesn't count) or just another town tunnel with lame reads. 😅

Is ness wolfy and had me pocketed all game with the ribbit tunnel?

And doo...the one furry cousin who could unlock the mysteries of the game.

I gotta think.

But from there just kinda started being buddy buddy with Ribbit without really stating you came to a conclusion. IDK though if this post was more joke than actual reads??

Do people seriously think I’m mafia? Cuz we’re not gonna get anywhere if everyone thinks that. If you don’t believe me then you can vote me out, maybe that’s the best way to move forwards but it does waste another day

I don't really see why not though? If you are mafia and we just went, ah, okay Doo is town because she says she is is like an instant game over for us. The game relies on pushing people to try and conclude if they are town/mafia. 🫡

Sure, I killed ribbit, the person who probably townread me more than anybody in the game beyond Volt, instead of you or volt because I’m so certain I’m going to look great going into this phase having created a blitz wagon on a player that was probably more helpful to us alive.

You mean ribbit, the person who was actively solving and had gained the trust of several people eod and also eod had a crackpot theory involving you?

I mean, it's possible.

I'm not wearing blinders. It's possible its not you. I plan to reevaluate everyone. But i dont trust you.

You don't trust me. Fine. If you're town, you'll help me figure it out. If you're not, you'll continue targeting me for no logical reason.

Thats not the quote. Are you saying you misrepresented what i said and couldnt find a quote?

I dunno know who would be partners. People defend partners, bus partners, work together, work alone. Anything is possible. The best i can do is try to figure out at least one. If we can get the first, it'll be easier to solve (hopefully) the second.

Imagine joking about something that happened years back and you weren’t event a part of 🙄

Because it's hilarious imo.

But im sorry if i hurt your feelings. I'll leave it.

I notice you are deflecting a lot of my questions/responses. Curious as to why?

chat is the backdrop betsy and doo using a reward from the event or something

😅
As masons!

Thats not the quote. Are you saying you misrepresented what i said and couldnt find a quote?

I dunno know who would be partners. People defend partners, bus partners, work together, work alone. Anything is possible. The best i can do is try to figure out at least one. If we can get the first, it'll be easier to solve (hopefully) the second.
Logically you think volt is mafia, therefore I’m mafia with them.

I will say Betsy you’d make a great litigation attorney with how you check everyone’s words.

Is it so difficult to recognize that it isn't a literal sense "Betsy said Ness faked the exchange between Lily" and that, in said reality of Ness/Lily, that it was faked?

I'm a little confused as to why you wanted Ribbit's thoughts though, at that point the votes were tied between Doo and Volt from what I saw (but you're saying you didn't notice it??

Earlier before eod, it looked like ribbit was possible vote. But it was quiet, and nothing going on, and usually that's not a good thread state for town. Which meant that the ribbit wagon might be wrong. Imo. Which meant ribbit was (maybe) town.

I hadn't voted yet, and i said i wanted to hear from ribbit first.

But from there just kinda started being buddy buddy with Ribbit without really stating you came to a conclusion. IDK though if this post was more joke than actual reads??

It was a bit joking, because those were the wagons at the time. 3 of them were my early susses, and doo was proposed by ribbit as being possible maf partner. I had to figure out who to vote. With the thread the way it was earlier, me second guessing the ribbit wagon because of the thread state, ribbit being better at solving, and actively solving eod, i decided I'd follow ribbit.

I don't really see why not though?

My thoughts on doo not being maf is specifically because of the way doo worded certain things at eod. I had seen the exact wording before (hint hint), so i do not believe doo is maf.

If im wrong, its a heckuva coincidence.

Logically you think volt is mafia, therefore I’m mafia with them.

I will say Betsy you’d make a great litigation attorney with how you check everyone’s words.

The problem is - ok yes, i can argue and convince- but i cant solve! I am forever worried about getting it wrong and dragging town down the pit of doom with my wrong guesses.

But to address the point - no. I have a sus list of people and a town list of people and nulls, ofc. If one flips red, it does not mean they are paired with the others on the sus list. Sometimes it even moves a sus to town. Like, well if its this one it cant be this one, but they both are sus to me for different reasons.

Is it so difficult to recognize that it isn't a literal sense "Betsy said Ness faked the exchange between Lily" and that, in said reality of Ness/Lily, that it was faked?

Last edited:
Back