Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Just being FR I question whether Betsy is being legitimate in her tone because the only thing swaying me away from her is that she’s seemed to have earnestly interacted with every player in the game, and just certain things she’s said that feel genuine
Post automatically merged:

How many times can Betsy or Doo say “I’m so town!” before it becomes saccharine?

Maybe the key to finding a team here is not who everyone has interacted with, but who hasn’t interacted with eachother? In a pool of people this small, I would think failing to acknowledge someone directly would indicate ignorance and not be teamed. Would anyone like to help me with that thought?

Further development on that thought; it’s common sense that mafia would *want* to fake an interaction or two with their partner, as at endgame if it’s obvious they haven’t spoken to eachother once then it’s an easy pairing. Therefore, anyone who hasn’t spoken to someone else shouldn’t be wolf v wolf?

I’m at work and can’t ISO on this currently but I feel like I’m onto something here

I’ve determined that Bongo is town and I’m not going to budge on that going forward

@FrostyAlmonds Is there anything about Day 1 that you’ve picked up on?
i dont think the thought process is flawed but it ultimely leads us to not teaming doo/dino/bongo amongst each other, what to me at least isnt too helpful

Is there anyone who went swinging with “Ness is mafia and killed Ribbit” right out the gate yesterday?
i can only remember doo arriving to thread with a suspicion on you. i think dino did it too?

I was also late to the start of the day because of among us, I’ll check why I was suspicious of ness

actually, thinking more abt this teaming up thing, doo/dino/bongo not being teamed up *is* helpful bc that means the other mafia is amogst the experienced players. but i would say a team consisting of 2 of doo/dino/bongo could have purposeful avoidance so i dont write out they being teammates just bc they havent interacted

If you are lost don't hesitate to ask questionsm we're happy to help ease you into things. I get that it could be overwhelming to start off, : ) The part that was odd to me was this post. Just a complete change from everything else you said before and after.

Only had one specific opinion, why was this the one thing that stood out to you then?
Getting another opinion about Ness, okay nice. Do you think Ness going after Betsy is strange too then? Anything else? Does anyone seem genuinely towny to you?

Thank you ! I am getting a lil used to it, I signed up for this thinking it will be like among us soo yeah, not a bright idea XD.
I hadn't read the full thread by then, I was mostly skimming over it and that just caught my eye kinda, cause I still don't see how Betsy could be grasping at straws in that case.

Ness changing from Ribbit to Dino to Shell did stand out to me once I read through the chats. 3 different suspects and Ness, if i remember correctly, seemed to be like really sure on Dino too ? I might be completely wrong, but these did kinda add up as a little off to me.

I have genuinely no clue as to who might be town sorry ! But what about you ? Do you have anyone you are somewhat sure is town ?

I’ve determined that Bongo is town and I’m not going to budge on that going forward
Okay now i feel really bad for sussing you XD

I was making it easy to find. And I thought that’s how you play the game.
Nobody asked you to do that though, makes it seem like you’re aware of how you look to others.

Thank you ! I am getting a lil used to it, I signed up for this thinking it will be like among us soo yeah, not a bright idea XD.
I hadn't read the full thread by then, I was mostly skimming over it and that just caught my eye kinda, cause I still don't see how Betsy could be grasping at straws in that case.

Ness changing from Ribbit to Dino to Shell did stand out to me once I read through the chats. 3 different suspects and Ness, if i remember correctly, seemed to be like really sure on Dino too ? I might be completely wrong, but these did kinda add up as a little off to me.

I have genuinely no clue as to who might be town sorry ! But what about you ? Do you have anyone you are somewhat sure is town ?

Okay now i feel really bad for sussing you XD
It’s so silly to me that you, Dino and Doo keep parroting the same point that I’m evil for finding 3 different people worth voting off yesterday. Are people not allowed to change their views when they are presented with new information?

Nobody asked you to do that though, makes it seem like you’re aware of how you look to others.

It’s so silly to me that you, Dino and Doo keep parroting the same point that I’m evil for finding 3 different people worth voting off yesterday. Are people not allowed to change their views when they are presented with new information?
bongo brought this up again after i said dino was town for it, weird. the wording feels similar too. im not sure if its just the inexprience making bongo sheep that read, but if that was the case, couldnt he say "i agree with dino on this"? feels like distancing

“And why do you feel the need”
“Nobody asked you to do that”

^ I think I’m annoying you so I’m sorry I dont know how to play properly
Oh no I’m actually sorry, I wasn’t saying that to make you feel bad. You’re not annoying me, I just kinda put on an act there to see what you’d say, it’s easy for things to come across as mean in this game

• Love
Reactions: Doo
doo sorry you are feeling this way. we are always suspicious of each other at all times, so dont take it personally!

For what?

Maybe I was being unfair there.
tbf i also felt like it was rly wifom-y of doo to point it out. idk what could be the town explanation for it but i dont want to be mean

Last edited:
bongo brought this up again after i said dino was town for it, weird. the wording feels similar too. im not sure if its just the inexprience making bongo sheep that read, but if that was the case, couldnt he say "i agree with dino on this"? feels like distancing
Thinking about it, maybe you’re onto something with this? If we’re going to operate on the assumption that Betsy/Doo can’t be teamed then it’s back to the people that stayed off of Shell’s wagon, and I’ve given my thoughts on why you’re not teamed with any of the 3 of them + my thoughts on Frosty/Lily

I dunno. It feels like it kinda has to be one of Betsy/Doo but they both have things that make me think that they’re town.

Thinking about it, maybe you’re onto something with this? If we’re going to operate on the assumption that Betsy/Doo can’t be teamed then it’s back to the people that stayed off of Shell’s wagon, and I’ve given my thoughts on why you’re not teamed with any of the 3 of them + my thoughts on Frosty/Lily

I dunno. It feels like it kinda has to be one of Betsy/Doo but they both have things that make me think that they’re town.
im still attached to dino being town, but also i dont think bongo mafia means dino mafia necessarily...? i could see you or frosty asking bongo to go for this lol

doo sorry you are feeling this way. we are always suspicious of each other at all times, so dont take it personally!

tbf i also felt like it was rly wifom-y of doo to point it out. idk what could be the town explanation for it but i dont want to be mean
It’s ok, you’re allowed to be suspicious of me, I think I would be too lol

im still attached to dino being town, but also i dont think bongo mafia means dino mafia necessarily...? i could see you or frosty asking bongo to go for this lol
But WHY

We keep going on a merry-go-round of people who should be suspicious are actually town and we’re going nowhere with it

A compendium of all the nonsense this phase that I’m not having anymore:

Betsy is wolf because she wanted Ribbit dead for questionable reasons and voted for Shell

JK she’s town because she’s interacted with everyone and seems to be solving

Doo is wolf because they’re always talking about town they are and is WIFOM hell

JK she’s town because of her tone and (???) reasons

Dinosaur is wolf because of PoE and hasn’t indicated much as town beyond their tone

JK they’re town because of reasons

Bongo is wolf because they’re theoretically teamed with someone?

JK they’re town because they feel separated from everything

Volt is wolf because… Betsy said so?

JK they’re town because reasons

Frosty is probably the only person we haven’t considered as mafia beyond policy eliminating Lily.

Last edited:
Back