Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Ok more stuff. Its a wall, so I'm putting in spoiler to save thread space. šŸ˜‚

Gonna catch up in a second but I canā€™t believe Ribbit was taken, I thought we suspected them

I thought this was good logic. Then there was ness/doo on why ribbit?

Whoā€™s Ted? šŸ˜­
Post automatically merged:

Iā€™m so confused why ribbit was kidnapped and not someone obviously town, like Lily/frosty maybe

Imo, doo was thinking why would a strong tr be alive, and a person who was sussed and almost kicked off nk.
You think Lily dies, but not Betsy?

Yeah. Because if you leave people who are being pushed as suss alive, it makes pushing miselims easier for maf.
But lily is objectively a bad kill. She provided very little in terms of information or contributions to the thread. Assuming you think Betsy is town, I would think that she would have made more sense in this reality youā€™re putting forward and itā€™s weird to me you think Lily of all people would have died.

Ness i dont see why you think i would be the nk? I was being pushed pretty hard, so i was perfect to leave alive for d2 miselim.
Because i dont know how the game works lmao if it was me, Iā€™d have kidnapped lily

I think i see this as, lily nk would give town no info because of inactivity, and would remove a general tr from the game? I may be wrong in what doo was thinking. But i thought it was good logic.
But why would the mafia want a lot of info provided? Surely theyā€™d want to remove the least active people so weā€™re left clueless??

Do people seriously think Iā€™m mafia? Cuz weā€™re not gonna get anywhere if everyone thinks that. If you donā€™t believe me then you can vote me out, maybe thatā€™s the best way to move forwards but it does waste another day

The only way i could see you as maf is if you were framing ness. So if ness flipped red, it would mean you're town. If you flipped red, I'd be tr ness. I think you are more town than ness.

So i think a doo/ness team is not a thing.

I feel like itā€™s Ness and volt. Dan and Ness had opposite opinions but maybe it was all faked, they both seem to play mafia a lot

I dont know if i can see a ness/volt team, but i do think its one of them. If it were both, then the d1 'answer the question' thing would have to be faked.
Ness would you still be suspicious of Betsy if it wasnā€™t for me?

Hey that's a good question! Ness, what happens when i flip town? What would my townflip tell you about who is sus?

And also, consider a possible doo town flip. How would that affect your maf/team view?

i feel like ness and betsy figured each out during their arguments
Uh...no.
I haven't figured out ness and i don't know if he's figured out me.

Oh - and more ness/doo - this interaction, where doo quoted what they said previously.
This is what I said

And why do you feel the need to justify yourself on this exactly?

I was making it easy to find. And I thought thatā€™s how you play the game.

Nobody asked you to do that though, makes it seem like youā€™re aware of how you look to others.

Iā€™m sorry

For what?

Maybe I was being unfair there.
Then doo says they were annoying and ness apologizes.
Oh no Iā€™m actually sorry, I wasnā€™t saying that to make you feel bad. Youā€™re not annoying me, I just kinda put on an act there to see what youā€™d say, itā€™s easy for things to come across as mean in this game

I don't like how ness says he just put on an act there. I think it's easy to put out the sus, and then backtrack later if nobody picks up what they put down.

But one thing i thing is sure - ness/doo team? No. Not a thing, lol.

But at the same time, I also don't understand as to why "no exile" didn't get more votes so it would be wrong of me to sus only you of it.

Quick explanation- maf kills us at night. We can only get maf by voting them off. If we don't vote anyone off, we miss a chance at hitting maf. And the way people vote can give us something to work with next day.

Generally, most people are d1 elim advocates, even if it's wrong. Some are no elim d1 advocates.

With the timing yesterday, it just wasn't enough time to really think or switch from shell.

In conclusion, I am lost.

We're all a bit lost here. šŸ˜…

Last edited:
Iā€™m almost tempted to pull out my Trump card to vote out Betsy or Dinosaur because I canā€™t be bothered to respond to all this nonsense

Iā€™m almost tempted to pull out my Trump card to vote out Betsy or Dinosaur because I canā€™t be bothered to respond to all this nonsense
Boot betsy is a thing!

But for real - if im town, and doo is town, who is the maf team?

Actually yeah Iā€™ll just say it now because Iā€™m getting that feeling Iā€™m going to be marinated for endgame if we miselim today (feeling pretty likely!)

Iā€™m the Katrina Deliverer and I want to live to the next phase. I donā€™t really care about revealing this because with guardian dead Iā€™m limited in my abilities, and frankly got my fingers crossed I get nightkilled! But I wonā€™t go down without figuring this nonsense out and potentially give a cleared town member for tomorrow. Plenty of softs if you look back; Ribbit picked up on my softs and sucks that he died because I was confident he was town at EoD and it was why were working so closely.

ā€œBroaden your mind,ā€ ā€œthe tea leaves are telling meā€¦ā€

And of course thereā€™s my Harry Potter picture on page 1.

ā€œIā€™m a kitty cat!!ā€ ā€œThis catā€™s gotta have pizazzā€¦ā€ what animal is Katrina exactly?

Now hereā€™s what weā€™re going to do! Iā€™m taking control of the show and Iā€™m done letting everyone spout these objectively bad points that Iā€™m evil. Weā€™re going to look back at everyone who said ā€œNess is suspicious!ā€ And weā€™re going to determine who was being honest and who was looking for an easy miselimination today.

@Watcher do me a solid and stay hidden for a bit? Relying on you to survive for my own survival.

im on mobile so this is gotta be awful, ill answer in bold inside the quote

I did say i had more to go over. Working on it. Sorry so slow.

But - yes, i was conflicted on doo at that point. Town logic, but possible coaching. Not individually super sus, but yes could fit in several possible teams. And i thought ribbit was onto something. But then, eod.

Yeah i thought that was a good point, because i thought you had ribbit town. Was it just dan who had ribbit town? I get confused w/ replacements.
it was dan. i explained why i sus ribbit a couple of posts before the post you quoted. its either lack of attention or straight up a lie and i dont tr either

Lol, in response to posts that doo flip could help.

After the vote-

To me, this seemed just resigned, not really upset? More apologetic town and not really wolfy. And another post doo said they were a villager. I remembered people saying they were town, vanilla, that kind of thing.
i completly disagree. it's just wifom. specially bc they voted shell just to save themself
But in the fast-paced eod craziness, doo said they were villager.

I don't know at what point ribbit thought well crap, doo is town, but that was where i thought well, crap, doo is town. Then we moved to shell.
again ribbit just thinks a mafia would always claim pr at eod
If doo is maf, there would have to be a lot of coaching. And doo sounds pretty natural in their confusion, which i think if coached maybe wouldn't?

This isn't a 'defense of doo' thing. It's just why i townlean.

But there's a couple more things.
i dont think it sounds natural. we cant rly argue abt this though since it's just vibes

Actually yeah Iā€™ll just say it now because Iā€™m getting that feeling Iā€™m going to be marinated for endgame if we miselim today (feeling pretty likely!)

Iā€™m the Katrina Deliverer and I want to live to the next phase. I donā€™t really care about revealing this because with guardian dead Iā€™m limited in my abilities, and frankly got my fingers crossed I get nightkilled! But I wonā€™t go down without figuring this nonsense out and potentially give a cleared town member for tomorrow. Plenty of softs if you look back; Ribbit picked up on my softs and sucks that he died because I was confident he was town at EoD and it was why were working so closely.

ā€œIā€™m a kitty cat!!ā€ ā€œThis catā€™s gotta have pizazzā€¦ā€ what animal is Katrina exactly?

Now hereā€™s what weā€™re going to do! Iā€™m taking control of the show and Iā€™m done letting everyone spout these objectively bad points that Iā€™m evil. Weā€™re going to look back at everyone who said ā€œNess is suspicious!ā€ And weā€™re going to determine who was being honest and who was looking for an easy miselimination today.

@Watcher do me a solid and stay hidden for a bit? Relying on you to survive for my own survival.
i mean the tea leaves werent subtle but did u have to claim

im on mobile so this is gotta be awful, ill answer in bold inside the quote

it was dan. i explained why i sus ribbit a couple of posts before the post you quoted. its either lack of attention or straight up a lie and i dont tr either

i completly disagree. it's just wifom. specially bc they voted shell just to save themself

i dont think it sounds natural. we cant rly argue abt this though since it's just vibes

i mean the tea leaves werent subtle but did u have to claim
Iā€™m angry and want Betsy dead.

I was referring to earlier in the day. I know you and ness had both voted ribbit. But dan had ribbit top tr, and i thought you had also tr ribbit. That's why i asked if that was you or dan.

Iā€™m angry and want Betsy dead.

Go for it. But i think my logic is sound and one of you or volt is a likely wolf.

And be so FR volt you canā€™t tell me we werenā€™t obviously gearing up for Betsy, Doo, and Bongo to all park their votes on me 1-2 hours before the end of the phase.

šŸ¤£
Well i guess it must be volt then, lol.

And be so FR volt you canā€™t tell me we werenā€™t obviously gearing up for Betsy, Doo, and Bongo to all park their votes on me 1-2 hours before the end of the phase.

Wth? I haven't parked my vote on you. I've excluded you and doo as a team, and asked who you think it was if not me or doi.

Also on mobile - so im slow here, lol.

You think that's the only reason ribbot had doo town?

Who have 4 of the alive players been exclusively talking about being suspicious the last 36 hours? Betsy, Doo, Bongo and Dinosaur. You really think theyā€™d have voted for anyone other than myself later today?

Wth? I haven't parked my vote on you. I've excluded you and doo as a team, and asked who you think it was if not me or doi.

Also on mobile - so im slow here, lol.

You think that's the only reason ribbot had doo town?
yeah he was on that wagon until doo claimed vt

Ok i have an idea. Kill me so i cant be used tomorrow. Watcher watch ness tonight. ?
disguiser

Who have 4 of the alive players been exclusively talking about being suspicious the last 36 hours? Betsy, Doo, Bongo and Dinosaur. You really think theyā€™d have voted for anyone other than myself later today?
I was pushing boot betsy because i dont want miselim tomorrow.

But now - i think its gotta happen.

yeah he was on that wagon until doo claimed vt

disguiser

šŸ˜‘

Tbh, i havent seen much from any of them. I said last night id look at doo today, and i did.

i guess you have a point
idk in my head everyone was going to buy into my wagon

Betsy I HATE with a passion how every single time I suggest you bring mafia your response is ā€œwell Iā€™m town! big mistake!ā€

What am I supposed to believe, that youā€™re town aligned because you say so and youā€™ve pushed:

1. Ribbit for telling a joke on page 1 (do NOT tell me that it was open wolfing)
2. Myself for voting for Shell
3. Volt for reasons I still donā€™t understand

If youā€™re going to seriously convince me that youā€™re town, no more WIFOM. Give me one good reason to think itā€™s Volt and none of this ā€œyou have to vote me out this phaseā€ excuses.

Betsy I HATE with a passion how every single time I suggest you bring mafia your response is ā€œwell Iā€™m town! big mistake!ā€

What am I supposed to believe, that youā€™re town aligned because you say so and youā€™ve pushed:

1. Ribbit for telling a joke on page 1 (do NOT tell me that it was open wolfing)
2. Myself for voting for Shell
3. Volt for reasons I still donā€™t understand

If youā€™re going to seriously convince me that youā€™re town, no more WIFOM. Give me one good reason to think itā€™s Volt and none of this ā€œyou have to vote me out this phaseā€ excuses.
Hey now, no need for hate. I'll address each point you made in order. Will be slow but am on mobile.

GDI Ness!!! I was trying to tell you I got your soft and I was gonna defend you why did you out? šŸ˜­

First point - it was not once. And it is partially connected to volt.

any thoughts on people being kidnapped? maybe we can buy tom nook back from redd with our cousin discounts.

hi sorry i was messaging ness in that extra discord chatroom tn4u opened up for us

And there was one more that felt that way later. 1, pfft. More than 1, i ask questions. Ribbit answered, said they were joking. Fine. But!

Very important! Geoni did a couple of similar "jokes" last game, and ended up maf.

But who fell for those jokes and believed geoni town? Volt. So when volt says open wolf jokes are NOT a possible wolf tell, after geoni did that very thing to volt - i thought it was weird.
you cant convince me that deadass you think joking on first page is a wolf tell

And even more important - ribbit confronted volt on why they thought ribbit was sus. What were all of the specific reasons. Volt (finally) answered with this-

i quoted above dude i feel like you are off compared to last game, where you had an edge and was actively shaking the thread and pushing town forward, now you are mostly just joshing around

So - jokes.

And yet volt pressed the hell outta me for digging into ribbits jokes. Wth?

Back