Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

But WHY

We keep going on a merry-go-round of people who should be suspicious are actually town and we’re going nowhere with it
Post automatically merged:

A compendium of all the nonsense this phase that I’m not having anymore:

Betsy is wolf because she wanted Ribbit dead for questionable reasons and voted for Shell

JK she’s town because she’s interacted with everyone and seems to be solving

Doo is wolf because they’re always talking about town they are and is WIFOM hell

JK she’s town because of her tone and (???) reasons

Dinosaur is wolf because of PoE and hasn’t indicated much as town beyond their tone

JK they’re town because of reasons

Bongo is wolf because they’re theoretically teamed with someone?

JK they’re town because they feel separated from everything

Volt is wolf because… Betsy said so?

JK they’re town because reasons

Frosty is probably the only person we haven’t considered as mafia beyond policy eliminating Lily.
why what? dino being town? i explained previously but let me get the quote
i actually meant here that bongo being mafia doesnt rely on dino being mafia as well. so i still have him as null / wolf lean

I'm definitely a bit suss on ness but not just for the wagon on me specifically. Yesterday ness attempted to start 3 wagons first ribbit then me and then finally he started the last minute wagon on shell. That's a whole lot of wagons for one person in one day in my opinion. I'm not saying he is absolutely mafia this may just be typical day one chaos but it's something I took note of. I also can't entirely put together why ness would want ribbit out if he was mafia. Ness and ribbit seemed to work together on the vote at EOD. Ribbit was also guardian but I'm not sure the mafia knew ribbit's role for that to be the reason.
like ness i think this post is so pure for how misguided it is i genuinely dont think dino has a partner

why what? dino being town? i explained previously but let me get the quote
i actually meant here that bongo being mafia doesnt rely on dino being mafia as well. so i still have him as null / wolf lean

like ness i think this post is so pure for how misguided it is i genuinely dont think dino has a partner
If its not you, Betsy, myself, Frosty, or Dino, then what? Is it just supposed to be Doo and Bongo?

But WHY

We keep going on a merry-go-round of people who should be suspicious are actually town and we’re going nowhere with it

The problem is, what is suspicious? You find dino suspicious, volt finds dino town. I find volt suspicious, you find volt town. I think i tend to base what i sus/tr on past games. So if maf won by doing x, and i see a person here doing x, i think -susss. But another person might think - psh, betsy is sus because x behavior is not sus.

Dino - not much there, but what is there seems to be same as how town dino played last game. Not much activity, but nothing wolfy within the activity.

Low activity puts dino poe, but last game plenty of town got chopped for low activity using poe. If we had more people, I'd be fine with policy chopping, but with the numbers tight, i dont think it's a good idea, unless it's something more than just low activity? Like, what within dino's posts do you think are wolfy?

Bongo - I have no idea. Could be overwhelmed new player either alignment. But if maf, i dont see being mia for so long? I get that they can't control the partner, but you'd think there would have been at least some kind of intro post in beginning of game. If not, what, the partner just ignores the absence? So i dont think it would be a bongo/exp player team. Because i think in a bongo/exp player team, bongo would've been bussed or coached?

Lily/frosty - same as dino. Lily's posts are very similar to town lily. I didn't see anything wolfy within the posts. Frosty seems to be trying to work on getting a sense of everyone's thoughts/headspace, which makes sense when replacing.

Volt/ness/doo. I think doo sounds pretty town. There are some comments that are odd mechanically, i can find them tomorrow if you haven't seen them. But they seem to me to indicate someone not familiar with the game/mechanics, but trying to figure it all out. So like, there's a post somewhere from doo about ribbit being kidnapped to get info. Confusing to me because maf doesn't nk to get info? So i see this as new player, not a lot of inside info?

Ness/volt - i cant shake the feeling it might be one of yall. I tried, i reread both of you, i can see some town, but then more sus. But i don't think its both of you.

And trying to make teams - i keep ending up with dino/doo/etc as part of the team - only because there aren't any interactions with people that exclude them from most possible teams. But individually the posts aren't really wolfy.

I hope more happens tomorrow with discussion. Esp with inactives. I feel like maf is setting up miselims.

Also - in case it was missed by anyone, tn4u posted this in voting thread.
Starting on day three, we will be switching to automatic exile by majority vote, and the day will last <24 hours instead of 48.
I will explain further once day three begins.

Everyone will need to consider this before voting d3. Because depending on who is left and whether there are 1 or 2 maf, this could be a disaster.

Last edited:
I don't understand why we're changing the rules and then the time frame to less than a day when we still have a decent shot at catching mafia both today and tomorrow. I think it should only be 24 hours if its 2v1.

I don't understand why we're changing the rules and then the time frame to less than a day when we still have a decent shot at catching mafia both today and tomorrow. I think it should only be 24 hours if its 2v1.
I did state for the first rule:
Days will be 48 hours and nights will be 24 hours unless otherwise stated later in the game. Phase start/end times will be at 7pm EST.
Also, on the sign-up thread:
Days are 48 hours long; nights are 24 hours. Phases will start and end at 7pm EST. When player amounts dwindle, days may be shortened as the host (TN4U) sees fit.
So, if a player is exiled, and the cousin(s) decide to kidnap, that would leave 5 players left in the game. I don't think letting a game day drag on for two real days seems very feasible at that point. I would also consider majority to be a 4-to-1 vote, not 3-to-2.

Also, I did not explain it in the voting thread, but I would allow a set time limit (probably 3 hours) for the majority-voted player to attempt to sway others' decisions toward someone else. If successful, the day continues on for the full 24 hours. If not, the day will end early and the majority vote will cause said player to get exiled.

So, if a player is exiled, and the cousin(s) decide to kidnap, that would leave 5 players left in the game. I don't think letting a game day drag on for two real days seems very feasible at that point. I would also consider majority to be a 4-to-1 vote, not 3-to-2.

Also, I did not explain it in the voting thread, but I would allow a set time limit (probably 3 hours) for the majority-voted player to attempt to sway others' decisions toward someone else. If successful, the day continues on for the full 24 hours. If not, the day will end early and the majority vote will cause said player to get exiled.
It's frustrating working 9-5 during the weekdays and then learning that if I want to get my thoughts out in the thread, I'll have to post during work, especially when I thought before that I'd have plenty of time during the evening to play. I've played in 9 player games where days lasted an entire week and never heard complaints.

But sure, if that's what you think is best.

The problem is, what is suspicious? You find dino suspicious, volt finds dino town. I find volt suspicious, you find volt town. I think i tend to base what i sus/tr on past games. So if maf won by doing x, and i see a person here doing x, i think -susss. But another person might think - psh, betsy is sus because x behavior is not sus.

Dino - not much there, but what is there seems to be same as how town dino played last game. Not much activity, but nothing wolfy within the activity.

Low activity puts dino poe, but last game plenty of town got chopped for low activity using poe. If we had more people, I'd be fine with policy chopping, but with the numbers tight, i dont think it's a good idea, unless it's something more than just low activity? Like, what within dino's posts do you think are wolfy?

Bongo - I have no idea. Could be overwhelmed new player either alignment. But if maf, i dont see being mia for so long? I get that they can't control the partner, but you'd think there would have been at least some kind of intro post in beginning of game. If not, what, the partner just ignores the absence? So i dont think it would be a bongo/exp player team. Because i think in a bongo/exp player team, bongo would've been bussed or coached?

Lily/frosty - same as dino. Lily's posts are very similar to town lily. I didn't see anything wolfy within the posts. Frosty seems to be trying to work on getting a sense of everyone's thoughts/headspace, which makes sense when replacing.

Volt/ness/doo. I think doo sounds pretty town. There are some comments that are odd mechanically, i can find them tomorrow if you haven't seen them. But they seem to me to indicate someone not familiar with the game/mechanics, but trying to figure it all out. So like, there's a post somewhere from doo about ribbit being kidnapped to get info. Confusing to me because maf doesn't nk to get info? So i see this as new player, not a lot of inside info?

Ness/volt - i cant shake the feeling it might be one of yall. I tried, i reread both of you, i can see some town, but then more sus. But i don't think its both of you.

And trying to make teams - i keep ending up with dino/doo/etc as part of the team - only because there aren't any interactions with people that exclude them from most possible teams. But individually the posts aren't really wolfy.

I hope more happens tomorrow with discussion. Esp with inactives. I feel like maf is setting up miselims.

Also - in case it was missed by anyone, tn4u posted this in voting thread.

Everyone will need to consider this before voting d3. Because depending on who is left and whether there are 1 or 2 maf, this could be a disaster.
ness seems to be puttimg himself in this conundrum by trying to listen to everyone. working together is a town sentiment, but i feel like hes frustating himself

im basically defaulting to if doo flips town i start over. I'm not seeing town there though.
if they flip mafia, ness could be cleared for being their advocate at d1. doo/frosty could make sense, considering that frosty had mostly impersonal interactions with doo iirc. betsy/doo is a wildcard because it's makes a lot of sense but also too obvious? doo/bongo and doo/dino is hard to determine

What do you think the odds are that Lily's reaction to myself was that of human frustration rather than anything town indicative?
i would say her reactions are NAI

@FrostyAlmonds Is there anything about Day 1 that you’ve picked up on?

In what sense? Like I've seen stuff that I didn't get motive wise (and have been questioning), but if you're talking about something like how I had a guarantee that both you and Ribbit were town last game or had strong hunches about who maf could be, nothing like that from day 1 that I can be like stupid confident and say vote with me right here and now. Reaction testing is my strongest tool of deduction and I didn't get that window (+ giving me cop powers so I can dig for the deepwolf without convincing you all and have them fight back was too much power, I greatly miss it).

I will point out though I'm really not seeing what Betsy was seeing about why she thinks Doo is town because of something specific about EoD???? When she had those vague things and I knew where to look, I was like yeah if I'm seeing the thing you are and I get why you think so but this time I'm just ??? Where? Day 2 tho, I think I'm catching onto something but IDK if it's legit yet. I may be willing to start an alliance with you, if you still accept those offers into day 2. I'm also trying to deduce if yours and Betsy's spat was a maf v town or town v town, sorta leaning to the former atm?

But I do wanna kinda ask about that post before, what was the purpose of saying you think you would be maf??? Like it just felt really defeatist and tonally off? Is it just based on the suss on you or?

Therefore, anyone who hasn’t spoken to someone else shouldn’t be wolf v wolf?

Sorry, just to make sure I'm getting this right though, you're saying the maf team is being self aware, so instead of distancing by not conversing with eachother, you think they're intentionally chatting so if anyone ignores each other, you would def think they were TvT? It's an interesting theory. TBH I don't look to solve via teams, but just look for maf independently (and interactions are just a 'how does this influence my maf read' and not 'this means they can/'t be maf partners 100%') so IDK if I would be much help in this regard.

You mean it's not my questioning people, responding to people, confronting sus behavior, attempting to encourage activity in the mia, pointing out town behavior, or trying to figure this thing out?
How many times can Betsy or Doo say “I’m so town!” before it becomes saccharine?

NGL I'm starting to feel this way too tbh. Doo more I would understand being a new player and not really getting that we don't have this all seeing meta that she's obviously town, but Betsy, you're experienced and know this game, why are you so upset people aren't just calling you town and leaving you alone?

😅
Having a wifom field day with this.
So it's ness.
Or someone is framing ness.
Or ness is using reverse psychology.
But it could be a frame?
🙄

So you think Ribbit died specifically because of this? Didn't you also bring up a wifom thing about Doo's thoughts on Ness? Or was that someone else who made that comment?

Thank you ! I am getting a lil used to it, I signed up for this thinking it will be like among us soo yeah, not a bright idea XD.
I hadn't read the full thread by then, I was mostly skimming over it and that just caught my eye kinda, cause I still don't see how Betsy could be grasping at straws in that case.

Ness changing from Ribbit to Dino to Shell did stand out to me once I read through the chats. 3 different suspects and Ness, if i remember correctly, seemed to be like really sure on Dino too ? I might be completely wrong, but these did kinda add up as a little off to me.

I have genuinely no clue as to who might be town sorry ! But what about you ? Do you have anyone you are somewhat sure is town ?

Okay now i feel really bad for sussing you XD

Ay, it's like super extended among us with very little run around gameplay. Much more just psychology debate game. I'm glad you're getting a little more comfy and I hope you're enjoying it too. Also don't worry too much about people being mean to you/eachother, it's just the nature of the game and never anyone's personal feelings towards anybody else for being this confrontational.
Can I ask why you didn't think Betsy was grasping at straws when you admit to not having read the full game though? Isn't it possible you just didn't see it?

That is understandable, I think Dino said a similar thing too, did you get this vibe because Dino said it or you saw it yourself?

That's okay, it's hard to be confident is town (if you are town), so I understand this all to well. There is someone who if they were being genuine, I belive could be town, but it's something I'm not openly willing to talk about right now. Also leaning on Dino being town atm to the point I wouldn't chop her today at the least.

Also don't feel bad for sussing Ness when he TRs you, that's also very common in the game, mafia would want to say they trust you to get you to trust them (in general, not specific to this scenario).

“And why do you feel the need”
“Nobody asked you to do that”

^ I think I’m annoying you so I’m sorry I dont know how to play properly

NAI (non alignment indicative, aka not related to the game), just going to point to the above comment about don't take things personally. What is said in game is never meant to be a personal criticism, the debates just gets heated is all.

What part do you think is misguided? How Ness had multiple susses or th epart about Ribbit/Ness teaming and the whole guardian thing (which maybe I'm just answering my own question since maf 100% wants prs out).

TBH I think this is short sighted, maf don't have this guidebook law on how they have to play and religiously follow it. Especially when the players/maf team constantly changes.

@voltairenism and @N e s s As one who trs and one who doesn't + there while it happened. Did you feel at the time Betsy's progression of maf reading to town reading Ribbit made sense to you and felt natural? IDK if I'm tilting here (at least Volt thinks I am IG but still would like to hear your opinion), but this feels more like a 'tell don't show' scenario and IDK if I should be letting it go.

I was trying to read back to on it and still not sure, but I also saw this post and Besty, pls explain again why you didn't vote Volt yesterday?

Doo vs volt. Its a struggle. I can see doo paired with more than volt maybe.
I actually didnt realize this at the time! People were making the case for doo, esp ribbit. And nobody looked to be interested in my vote volt campaign. 😪 I figured my campaign failed.

You clearly did realize Volt was up for debate but you decided not to pursue it. IG this was when you were sheeping Ribbit but saying you didn't realize it when you knew you had the chance to vote Volt?

(I'm so sorry this was probably an illegible wall.)

And TN, I am okay with the 24hr day personally (NAI but I don't think I've recovered from the last game so I don't think I'm putting my best game out here, I'm sorry), but I do understand Ness's concern since he doesn't have a flexible schedule. >< Would the 48hrs with maj vote rule maybe work if 24 hrs isn't enough time for everyone else?

i think if theres anything to infer from her content is that the way she says that she will play the game her own way invokes independence. but thats about it

isguided? How Ness had multiple susses or th epart about Ribbit/Ness teaming and the whole guardian thing (which maybe I'm just answering my own question since maf 100% wants prs out).

TBH I think this is short sighted, maf don't have this guidebook law on how they have to play and religiously follow it. Especially when the players/maf team constantly changes.

@voltairenism and @N e s s As one who trs and one who doesn't + there while it happened. Did you feel at the time Betsy's progression of maf reading to town reading Ribbit made sense to you and felt natural? IDK if I'm tilting here (at least Volt thinks I am IG but still would like to hear your opinion), but this feels more like a 'tell don't show' scenario and IDK if I should be letting it go.

im reaaaaaaally sorry dont take this the wrong way but i feel more sure on dino being town because this logic is a bit flawed so it strikes to as 0 tmi 0 coaching
ribbit also tried several wagons, and she is town. and if ness is mafia, he killed ribbit at night, so it makes sense he tried to kill her at day yesterday.
the point by dino of ness keeping ribbit alive feels specially innocent. i think that if you run down this thought process with someone even once you can see the flaw, so dino feels like shes both alone and not informed. like im really sorry i really dont want to be mean but i guess i need to make this clearer

i think this betsy ribbit issue is just weird to me because she was both starting to tr ribbit and arguing with me that her case on ribbit was legit. but im just salty

Last edited:
My opinion doesn't matter since I am Lily's rep but her line of thinking seemed spot on to last game. I obv can't speak for her actions beyond I know she/I'm not partnered with anyone, but I'd agree with Volt that it was probably NAI since it matched her frustration with Dolby last game and she herself was saying it was NAI? TBH I don't think it's respectful to try and analyse it when she had said multiple times she was dealing with a disability.

im basically defaulting to if doo flips town i start over. I'm not seeing town there though.

If you want to dig into doo today, i can pull up the things i thought were town, you see if you think im nuts.

I will point out though I'm really not seeing what Betsy was seeing about why she thinks Doo is town because of something specific about EoD???

Yeah I'll have to pull up everything. I saw some posts from doo that i thought couldn't be mafia, so i can put those together later this morning.

Betsy, you're experienced and know this game, why are you so upset people aren't just calling you town and leaving you alone?

I'm not. The quote you posted was cut off. You only included the first part. You left out the punchline. Why did you leave out the fabulous peppy popstar personality punchline? It was a pretty good punchline.

I dont care about people not thinking I'm town. I care about people being inaccurate in representing things i say or do. Because that is usually a maf tactic to set up a sus.

So you think Ribbit died specifically because of this?

?
I've already stated why i think ribbit died, i think when responding to a doo comment. Ribbit was a strong player who was actively solving and had convinced several people they were town. My frame comment came later after i reread eod and saw ribbits post on ness. I mentioned it because imo it looked like a frame job, setting up a potential town ness for miselim.

Didn't you also bring up a wifom thing about Doo's thoughts on Ness?

Doo is new, and posted a thing wondering about ness which was really wifom. So i responded with an explanation of wifom and a comment that that kind of wifom seems really town, because doo was questioning the motives of someone towards themself.

TBH I think this is short sighted, maf don't have this guidebook law on how they have to play and religiously follow it

Ok i dont understand this at all. Frosty, are you tryna set me up for miselim d3?

Are you saying that if maf uses a specific tactic to win a game you are in, and you see someone doing that in a future game, it would be short sighted to sus, question, and press that person on why they were doing that very same thing? Because maf doesn't have a rulebook?

I'd like to dig a little deeper into your thought process on this. Because imo this is very non town frosty. If you meant it differently, please explain.

I was trying to read back to on it and still not sure, but I also saw this post and Besty, pls explain again why you didn't vote Volt yesterday?

Yep I've already explained in a response to this exact question from you.
(And after i responded to you, volt said wtf why are you even talking about this).

The recap - i pressed volt hard, had a good campaign going. But only 2 people were interested. Nobody was going there with me.

I was sad, but i said to myself - "self, that's ok. The other proposals are also worth flipping, and we can worry about volt later if we're still alive. Ribbit is so town rn, and ribbit is good at this game. Let's follow ribbit."

You clearly did realize Volt was up for debate but you decided not to pursue it. IG this was when you were sheeping Ribbit but saying you didn't realize it when you knew you had the chance to vote Volt?

Explained. Several times over.
i think this betsy ribbit issue is just weird to me because she was both starting to tr ribbit and arguing with me that her case on ribbit was legit. but im just salty

In the post you are referring to (if we are talking about the same thing, 4ish, eod), i actually mentioned that if the thread stayed quiet etc, I'd think we were on the wrong track. Because that is the point where i was starting to think - crap, this is too quiet, too easy, it can't be right. Ribbit was the one who showed up after that.

I've got a new campaign! It's extremely risky because of the numbers, but if there are confident strong town players who think they could solve this thing if they knew my alignment - worth it.

Boot Betsy! Cut Cookie! I dunno if i can vote for myself, but i want the miselim of myself to be completely off the table for d3. I would be the last free miselim, so you would have to get it 100% right tomorrow or we'd lose.

I cannot see us winning this if im alive d3. If today is a miselim, with the new rules, it would be extremely easy for 2 maf to achieve a miselim of myself.

I think it's possible (pfft, definite) early town/town susses are being used to set people up for miselim. It's why i fight so hard against inaccuracies -makes it harder for maf, they have to be more careful. I dont know if maf jumped on a town tunnel, or started the tunnel. Usually i think maf joins an already established tunnel.

So - right now, i find it extremely town that some people, even though they think its me, are still looking at other possible targets and analyzing the game. I think if I'm out of the game, my flip would help those town solve the game.

But it's risky! It would be removing an active town from the game. Normally, no way in heck would i ever do that. But this setting up for miselim is so obv it's ridiculous. And i dont think i could solve it. But my flip might help solve it. My worry - it doesn't help solve. My hope - flipping me leads to reeval of whole game by competent solvers.

I'll be back later with some posts from doo to analyze.

Boot betsy! Cut cookie! 🎉

It's frustrating working 9-5 during the weekdays and then learning that if I want to get my thoughts out in the thread, I'll have to post during work, especially when I thought before that I'd have plenty of time during the evening to play. I've played in 9 player games where days lasted an entire week and never heard complaints.

But sure, if that's what you think is best.
Well, this decision is not final until day three rolls around. I can gladly leave the day at 48 hours (24 minimum if majority vote is reached) like how Dan did it in his game. I get it; not everyone operates on similar work/school schedules. After some thought, starting a time limit for a 4-1 vote does seems unfair and throws everyone off.

I really do think the best idea would be to do it how Dan did it in his game - if no majority vote after 24 hours (in this case, 4-1), the day is extended by another 24 hours and nothing more. This was my intention, but I think I understood it incorrectly at the time and shifted it my way. Ultimately, I want to make sure you guys are satisfied with the deadlines I set.

Wall 1 on doo, iso.

^if anything is suspicious, it’s that 😂 but I have no clue

What’s tr?

So, i know it's small, but 'what's tr' seemed a natural noob question. As in, if maf - they'd have asked in chat.

Of course, coaching is possible.

Damneil and Ness have voted already, i dont know why??

Everyone is acting strangely, I have no clue what’s going on
Asked questions, seemed lost. Most of doo's posts early on are kind of lost seeming. Sorry doo, no offense meant, just that you seem to be trying to figure out the game.

I feel like Ness is town / villager because he seems willing to listen to opinions and vote out tactically, and i dont know if the mafia bad people would do that. But he also seems like a skilled player so i dont know.

I also think Lily is town, I don’t really understand how we could be suspicious of anyone at this point either. Pretty sure they just voted Ness out of frustration, but I feel like if they were a cousin, they’d have joined in and been suspicious of the same people as everyone else, just to get villagers / town people out.

Do the mafia members know who else is on their team? I dont know if they’re working together or whether they don’t know who the other one is?

Imo that's a town thought process on the ness/lily interaction. Thinking maf will try to blend with town.

The question about maf knowing each other though, was a ping for me, because i did think the maf chat had been mentioned already. So i thought, hmmm...fake question?

But then when asked, doo responded they thought it was an actual game discord. I could see a new player doing that and then being embarrassed, (i could see myself doing that as a new player, lol) so it's kind of null.

Why is shell so desperate to vote someone off right away?

Null on this. Good noob question, but could be coaching.

Oh 😂 I literally had no idea what was going on at the beginning. Like the tr and tunnelling and wolves etc, all those other words. I thought I there was a discord group for all of us when it got mentioned, I kept checking to see if I’d been added lmao. To be honest I’m so clueless the town would probably be better off without me 🥲

That's the discord thing. Im sorry doo, but i did get a good laugh out of this one.

And i know, it could be coached or a cover for asking the 'do maf know each other question', but I could see it happening.

Damniel is defending the people that Ness is suspicious of? I think? So I don’t think they’re a team. But they both seem skilled players so i dont know which if either of them could be mafia

I dont know who else is new but I feel like I wouldn’t wanna say anything if I was mafia, so perhaps Bongo or Dinosaur could be a partner?
Good points. On the second one, null read tho. Could be a way to say, im posting, therefore not maf, but the reasoning seems town.

It would be so easy for Ness to just blame me in my noobness but he hasn’t done that.

Is there any reason why the mafia would want me to stay on rather than a different town player? Potentially?? Because i dont know what I’m doing so maybe they’d rather get out someone who’s likely to sus them?

Ness doesn’t want to vote me out. Omg maybe he’s just trying to get me on his side as like an honorary 3rd mafia member 😭😂

I think he’d want me voted out at some point though, so perhaps openly believing me would be a weird thing to do if he was mafia, because he’d likely go back on it. Maybe he’s just hoping I say something stupid 😂

If Ness is town, why would he want me to stay?
-For numbers.
-Could be hoping I drop out and get replaced by someone better. 😂

I’m curious why Ness trusts me.

I think shell being suspicious of me doesn’t mean a lot, I probably am suspicious. Oops😂

That's the wifom ness wolf/town post. So much in that post, lol. I can see the reasoning tho.

A lot of doo's posts i can see going either way, natural question or coaching. But when added up, that's a lot of coaching.

I need to go back and look at ribbit's doo reads, but iirc doo wasn't ribbits main sus, but ribbit could see them teamed with susses? I may have that wrong, I'll have to look.

More doo posts to go over, but it'll be in between irl.

Also - the overall read is why i think doo is town. And ribbit reaction (and my own) to doo's reaction to being voted - adds more to a doo tr imo.

im not sure how you came to the conclusion that doo is town when you seem to agree that they have null/wolflean posts with a lot that looks coached

im not sure how you came to the conclusion that doo is town when you seem to agree that they have null/wolflean posts with a lot that looks coached

I did say i had more to go over. Working on it. Sorry so slow.

But - yes, i was conflicted on doo at that point. Town logic, but possible coaching. Not individually super sus, but yes could fit in several possible teams. And i thought ribbit was onto something. But then, eod.

Wait volt wants to vote ribbit now?

Yeah i thought that was a good point, because i thought you had ribbit town. Was it just dan who had ribbit town? I get confused w/ replacements.

How are you gonna find that out? 😭😂
Lol, in response to posts that doo flip could help.

After the vote-

Sorry everyone

I dont know who it is and I can’t think about it, I have too much else on my mind. I’m sorry

I dont know why everyone’s suspicious of me at the last possible second 😂

To me, this seemed just resigned, not really upset? More apologetic town and not really wolfy. And another post doo said they were a villager. I remembered people saying they were town, vanilla, that kind of thing.
but also, a purely selfish reason: i’m bored. i am vanilla and i am not even a magic katrina person what do i even do :c

But in the fast-paced eod craziness, doo said they were villager.
I’m a villager 😂 this is so chaotic

I don't know at what point ribbit thought well crap, doo is town, but that was where i thought well, crap, doo is town. Then we moved to shell.

If doo is maf, there would have to be a lot of coaching. And doo sounds pretty natural in their confusion, which i think if coached maybe wouldn't?

This isn't a 'defense of doo' thing. It's just why i townlean.

But there's a couple more things.

Ay, it's like super extended among us with very little run around gameplay. Much more just psychology debate game. I'm glad you're getting a little more comfy and I hope you're enjoying it too. Also don't worry too much about people being mean to you/eachother, it's just the nature of the game and never anyone's personal feelings towards anybody else for being this confrontational.
Can I ask why you didn't think Betsy was grasping at straws when you admit to not having read the full game though? Isn't it possible you just didn't see it?

That is understandable, I think Dino said a similar thing too, did you get this vibe because Dino said it or you saw it yourself?

That's okay, it's hard to be confident is town (if you are town), so I understand this all to well. There is someone who if they were being genuine, I belive could be town, but it's something I'm not openly willing to talk about right now. Also leaning on Dino being town atm to the point I wouldn't chop her today at the least.
Thanks ! I admit I could have missed some chats that provided more context, but when I saw that message saying Betsy could have been grasping at straws, I thought maybe there was good reason to sus on Betsy and so I went through some of their recent chats. But I didn't really find anything off about them and so I said that. It appears that might have been a foolish thing to do XD

I remembered going to bed seeing Ness wanting to vote ribbit off, then woke up to see a different vote from them. So I read through some of the chats and that coupled with Dino's response was what made me be sus on Ness.

It’s so silly to me that you, Dino and Doo keep parroting the same point that I’m evil for finding 3 different people worth voting off yesterday. Are people not allowed to change their views when they are presented with new information?
People are definitely allowed to change opinions, but thrice in 1 day is a bit much no ? Also, you seemed pretty sure on Dino, before you changed to shell. Why wagon so hard for someone if you are not sure ? Getting a town off only helps the mafia. And your final wagon did get a town off which again helped mafia.

Now, I would like to say once again that I am completely new to this and as I said earlier, I came in thinking this was like among us but, my point is that if you were so willing to change your wagon, then maybe your conviction on dino wasn't super strong. And if it wasn't strong, why take that risk ? Wouldn't it have been better to vote no exile instead of getting it wrong, like we did, and helping mafia ?

But at the same time, I also don't understand as to why "no exile" didn't get more votes so it would be wrong of me to sus only you of it.

In conclusion, I am lost.

Back