• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

So I think the pairing is like 60% Frosty/Dinosaur, but Frosty/Doo is still mildly a possibility. Unless it's Frosty/Volt by chance?

No you did fantastic. I wondered why you mentioned me specifically. There it is! So glad you watched me.

You should play more of these games. Good instincts!
Thank you so much ! That's such a relief ! And yeah, I saw that you were pretty active and had a few susses as well so I figured that you were definitely gonna get targeted.

I need to figure out who the last one could be ASAP because I think I might be able to guarantee that Bongo lives to the next phase as well, if I'm reading my powers correct

So I think the pairing is like 60% Frosty/Dinosaur, but Frosty/Doo is still mildly a possibility. Unless it's Frosty/Volt by chance?

If frosty is master of disguise - watcher can watch you! Game over maybe?

If rb, i dunno how to strat.
Post automatically merged:

I find myself thinking maybe not volt.

If we're to go about this objectively, then the team is one of these pairings in order of what I think to be most likely:

Doo/Dinosaur
Betsy/Doo
Frosty/Doo
Betsy/Dinosaur
Frosty/Dinosaur

The biggest wildcard to me currently FrostyAlmonds, but as we now know Frosty is mafia!
If frosty is mafia wouldnt that mean the only parings that make sense on that list could be

Dino/Frosty
Frosty/Doo

You disguise yourself as other villagers, implicating them in crimes. Your target will appear in the Watcher's report instead of yourself. You cannot target the same player consecutively
^master of disguise

Does that mean the master of disguise has possibly framed frosty? But I guess they’d have probably chosen someone more suspicious?

The thing is, frosty jumped on volts sus. And i dont know if frosty and volt would both target same person.

Seems more like maf jumping on town wagon?

^master of disguise

Does that mean the master of disguise has possibly framed frosty? But I guess they’d have probably chosen someone more suspicious?
Well now not a bad point. But I do think that Frosty needs to go regardless now.

If it was a frame, then I'm back to Betsy being mafia.

Well now not a bad point. But I do think that Frosty needs to go regardless now.

If it was a frame, then I'm back to Betsy being mafia.
Yeah i see that. But its not me. I dont think its a frame tho. That would mean they framed lily?

And i can see me being framed. 😜

Oh man I totally forgot about master of disguise. So does that mean essentially one of the mafia will appear always appear as a town member to the watcher? Because that can make this even more complicated lol

Well actually, this doesn't make sense logistically for it to be a frame. The takeaway from this is that someone used either their role or frame on Betsy, not the kill; so if someone thought that Betsy was a PR then it had to have been a roleblock. It makes significantly more sense for the mafia to use their disguise on the nightkill, does it not?

This is also taking into account that Betsy was "sheeping" Ribbit, and if we assume Ribbit was a PR snipe and not a normal kill, maybe mafia assumed they were coordinating?

I really hope Frosty comes online so we can listen to their part as well. It won't change what I saw, but I am really uneasy about the disguise thing.

Well wouldnt the only thing we can confirm from this be that Betsy is town since mafia wouldnt target mafia even if it is the master of disguise

We also have the guaranteed information that due to mafia targeting Betsy, she's 100% confirmed as well.

So the pool either way gets down to this: Frosty, Volt, Doo, Dinosaur

I'm prettyyyy convinced the team is Frosty/Doo unless it's a surprise Frosty/Volt pairing

Istg I'm so smooth brained today lol.

We also have the guaranteed information that due to mafia targeting Betsy, she's 100% confirmed as well.

So the pool either way gets down to this: Frosty, Volt, Doo, Dinosaur

I'm prettyyyy convinced the team is Frosty/Doo unless it's a surprise Frosty/Volt pairing

Can you and bongo coordinate possible strat for tonight?

WAIT A MINUTE! If the "master of disguise" uses their abililty on themselves, then that guarantees that it was a roleblock used on Betsy and not the disguise, does it not?

Back