Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

I put more reasons in a response to ness. Go find it.

If you are town and dont want to waste time, maybe we can communicate and figure out the team.

If you are not, hey at least i won't be 100% wrong!
your reasoning is just something something dan said something

i mean that you coming to me like "shucks if you are not mafia then we have no options left" and im like omg so real. I guess i gotta be mafia now. sarcasm
iso me and find out

😂
Ok, now i see it. But no, i was being for real. Ness thinks you're town, and I'm unashamedly sheeping ness rn. So i figured let's talk about the other 4.

j87Dqvo.gif

im gonna go on a walk

How do you feel about voting one of Doo or Dinosaur?
i don't have any opinion at all on either of them ! Dino does seem like she may be town, mainly cause I found her points pretty usual. And Doo did vote out a town person, but then again so did 3 others

your reasoning is just something something dan said something
Sigh. I guess we're wasting time with this.

Dan/ness early interaction, ness says dan didn't answer question. Dan mentioned 2 names (bongo and doo). I thought hmm...i think ness town, but i dunno about dan.

Later, shell says ness is scary, i say yeah i feel same about dan. Dan is scary, so if he doesn't get nk, hmm...

I thought dan was using poe as a way to target town (i had ness tr) because he couldn't come up with anything else.

You replace- you have wall post on me of mostly vibe stuff, very similar to dan. I think obv there is a plan to target me, as is usually the case. 🙄

I think you tr ribbit, but then you and ness both vote ribbit. Ness i get, he campaigned. But i thought you were sheeping ness as a way to vote ribbit.

The whole joke thing. I felt that you were misrepresenting what i was saying. I dont like that because i think its sus. Now i realize we may just miscommunicate.

There were a few more things, but i cant remember them rn.
Post automatically merged:

So as of now, does anyone have a person they are sus on ?

How do you feel about voting one of Doo or Dinosaur?

If volt is town, and ness you think bongo is town, and those are correct, it would be 2 of doo, dino, lily/frosty.

I'm fine with whatever. If the frame was a thing, I'd go doo/dino.

Last edited:
Sure I mean feel free to vote me! At this point Ive said alot to be looked at later so I'm ok with that.

Not entirely sure who is sus now that my Ness train is derailed not gonna lie lol

Sigh. I guess we're wasting time with this.

Dan/ness early interaction, ness says dan didn't answer question. Dan mentioned 2 names (bongo and doo). I thought hmm...i think ness town, but i dunno about dan.

Later, shell says ness is scary, i say yeah i feel same about dan. Dan is scary, so if he doesn't get nk, hmm...

I thought dan was using poe as a way to target town (i had ness tr) because he couldn't come up with anything else.

You replace- you have wall post on me of mostly vibe stuff, very similar to dan. I think obv there is a plan to target me, as is usually the case. 🙄

I think you tr ribbit, but then you and ness both vote ribbit. Ness i get, he campaigned. But i thought you were sheeping ness as a way to vote ribbit.

The whole joke thing. I felt that you were misrepresenting what i was saying. I dont like that because i think its sus. Now i realize we may just miscommunicate.

There were a few more things, but i cant remember them rn.

If volt is town, and ness you think bongo is town, and those are correct, it would be 2 of doo, dino, lily/frosty.

I'm fine with whatever. If the frame was a thing, I'd go doo/dino.
if i start to question this im gonna get tilted again so you know what. fine.
im fine with doo and bongo, opposed to dino. do you have a particular reason for frosty?

if i start to question this im gonna get tilted again so you know what. fine.
im fine with doo and bongo, opposed to dino. do you have a particular reason for frosty?

Sorry! Was just responding.

I feel like if its the frame its doo.

Frosty - i dont understand some of what frosty was saying irt some of the reads on me. From my perspective, it doesn't make sense. Frosty seemed to repeat/join what you were saying.

However! I feel like bongo mentioning me specifically in a read was weird. But could be because i interacted with them and they're totally innocent.

If its dino, i dont see it. So if it is, dino is doing a good job. 😂

So considering lily/frosty, very different playstyles. I didn't have lily wr, because lily was usual blunt self.

The only thing that i think i ever saw odd in lily was in the beginning, when lily asked who everyone thought it was (not really usual?). But then the lily/ribbit interaction was fine, and lily was very independent as usual after that?

Alright, nobody respond to this. But I have a proposal;

Would the Watcher be at all willing to reveal themselves in thread right now? It could prevent some counterclaim shenanigans on D3 and could help me with my ISO right now.

If Watcher isn't willing to respond, stay hidden. Your choice since it's a risk, but it could lower my pairings down from 6 players to 5 right this instant.

Alright, nobody respond to this. But I have a proposal;

Would the Watcher be at all willing to reveal themselves in thread right now? It could prevent some counterclaim shenanigans on D3 and could help me with my ISO right now.

If Watcher isn't willing to respond, stay hidden. Your choice since it's a risk, but it could lower my pairings down from 6 players to 5 right this instant.
Are they allowed to do that ? I thought the roles were supposed to be confidential !

Back