• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Sorry! Was just responding.

I feel like if its the frame its doo.

Frosty - i dont understand some of what frosty was saying irt some of the reads on me. From my perspective, it doesn't make sense. Frosty seemed to repeat/join what you were saying.

However! I feel like bongo mentioning me specifically in a read was weird. But could be because i interacted with them and they're totally innocent.

If its dino, i dont see it. So if it is, dino is doing a good job. 😂
Post automatically merged:

So considering lily/frosty, very different playstyles. I didn't have lily wr, because lily was usual blunt self.

The only thing that i think i ever saw odd in lily was in the beginning, when lily asked who everyone thought it was (not really usual?). But then the lily/ribbit interaction was fine, and lily was very independent as usual after that?
wait im confused. what do you mean by "if its dino, i dont see it"?

Alright, nobody respond to this. But I have a proposal;

Would the Watcher be at all willing to reveal themselves in thread right now? It could prevent some counterclaim shenanigans on D3 and could help me with my ISO right now.

If Watcher isn't willing to respond, stay hidden. Your choice since it's a risk, but it could lower my pairings down from 6 players to 5 right this instant.
Well since I am not being of much help, I will go with it. It's me.

Its called a roleclaim.

You can roleclaim, but you cannot copy/paste from a role pm.
Are they allowed to do that ? I thought the roles were supposed to be confidential !
Yes. You are allowed to claim a role, even if you're lying about it as a tactic. What you CANNOT do, however, is share a screenshot of any PM I send on TBT or anything directly from the mafia chat.

It is therefore you take such statements with a grain of salt.

Yes. You are allowed to claim a role, even if you're lying about it as a tactic. What you CANNOT do, however, is share a screenshot of any PM I send on TBT or anything directly from the mafia chat.

It is therefore you take such statements with a grain of salt.
Thank you !

Well I can't say I didn't see this coming, but I'm glad to know that I'm right that you're town lol.

Dinosaur just skyrocketed up on the suspect list!
I still don't think it's dino, but I might be wrong.
Okay one more question, am I allowed to say anything I might have seen when I kept watch on someone ?

wait im confused. what do you mean by "if its dino, i dont see it"?

Like ness said, dino has moved up!

If it is dino, their posts were not actually wolfy to me. Doo's posts were worse than dinos lol.

I still don't think it's dino, but I might be wrong.
Okay one more question, am I allowed to say anything I might have seen when I kept watch on someone ?
Yes!!!

Like ness said, dino has moved up!

If it is dino, their posts were not actually wolfy to me. Doo's posts were worse than dinos lol.

Yes!!!
Okay so, ribbit was guardian iirc. I kept watch on Betsy, mainly cause I was sure there was gonna be an attempt on her. Frosty attempted to target Betsy

I hope I didn't break any rules by saying that

Okay so, ribbit was guardian iirc. I kept watch on Betsy, mainly cause I was sure there was gonna be an attempt on her. Frosty attempted to target Betsy

You are amazing!!!!

Oooh omg Frosty?!

I didnt break any rules or ruin the game right ? Sorry I am new to this and this kinda feels like i might have messed up XD

I didnt break any rules or ruin the game right ? Sorry I am new to this and this kinda feels like i might have messed up XD

No you did fantastic. I wondered why you mentioned me specifically. There it is! So glad you watched me.

You should play more of these games. Good instincts!

This is outdated in light of our new information, but I figured I'd post it anyway since it's still relevant.

Volt
X: Volt/Frosty (Lily)
  • Should be obvious.
X: Volt/Doo
  • Can't see it currently, if Volt was teamed with anyone then it would be Volt/Doo, but I don't think they are considering the circumstances behind EoD. Volt kinda tried to save Doo, but the way that Doo claimed indicates to me that they didn't coordinate on it. Volt actively expecting a PR claim, but then Doo unexpectedly claimed VT? This is paired with the fact Volt has been pushing for Doo most of D2.
this screwed guys actually no elim asap

like im so fr theres four of us
because i thought doo was PR and i dont want to go for dino and theres no time left
but they claimed vt

X: Volt/Dinosaur
  • I guess it's not impossible, but it feels improbable. Volt has heavily defended Dinosaur for most of the game, and for reasons I mildly disagree with but don't feel forced. If anyone wants to debate me on this, come forward.
X: Volt/Betsy
  • Should be obvious.

Volt is 95% cleared in my eyes.

Betsy
X: Betsy/Volt
X: Betsy/Frosty
?: Betsy/Dinosaur
???: Betsy/Doo

Conclusion: Betsy is a little more questionable, but I refuse to believe that Volt and Frosty dogpiling on her like that one Jojo meme should indicate that she's teamed with either of them. Maybe there's a post that could help with Betsy/Dinosaur team a bit more? There are a few early game interactions Betsy said to Dinosaur on page 2-3 (that Dinosaur didn't respond to) but I'm reluctant to give credibility to that.

Dinosaur
X: Dinosaur/Doo
Hi everyone! I’m so confused 😂
(Response) Hi! Welcome!
  • Pretty over analytical reason for this one, but coupled with the fact that Doo supposedly didn't know there was a mafia chat, would mafia Dinosaur have the foresight to welcome a fellow new player? Is it too much to argue that this is a purely innocent interaction?

X?: Dinosaur/Frosty
  • The thing that makes me question this pairing is that Dinosaur responded a post Frosty made about her, and then continues her thoughts that I'm suspicious for trying to start a bandwagon on her D1. To which, Frosty seems to make an honest response back. Whether or not this was fake is a point of contention for me.
Last game I was mostly suspicious since I wasn't able to be very active in the game which made others feel uncertain about my slot with the lack of information available, which was reasonable. This game I've been more active so I was a bit more confused and concerned that I was being suspicious as inactivity shouldn't be as much of an issue. That and I never felt like there was a solid reason that I was being suspicious other than ness's "I don't think anything you've said makes me think you're town" which I don't know but doesn't feel like a great reason to start a whole wagon on me lol but I might be a bit biased.
Ah, that is valid! And I do love that you seem to feel much more comfy and talking more this game in general. ❤️ How are you feeling atm? Are you sussing Ness for being the one to bring it up or nah?
I'm definitely a bit suss on ness but not just for the wagon on me specifically. Yesterday ness attempted to start 3 wagons first ribbit then me and then finally he started the last minute wagon on shell. That's a whole lot of wagons for one person in one day in my opinion. I'm not saying he is absolutely mafia this may just be typical day one chaos but it's something I took note of. I also can't entirely put together why ness would want ribbit out if he was mafia. Ness and ribbit seemed to work together on the vote at EOD. Ribbit was also guardian but I'm not sure the mafia knew ribbit's role for that to be the reason.

X: Dinosaur/Volt
?: Dinosaur/Betsy
  • Not enough substance between the two of them beyond Bongo agreeing with Dinosaur that I'm suspicious for my votes.

Conclusion: I find it difficult to place something here because I can't believe in a pairing between Frosty, Volt, or Doo. A Doo/Dinosaur pairing might just be the wool over my eyes but I give it like 50% credibility that they aren't teamed. Betsy or Bongo is POSSIBLE I guess but I struggle to see how much weight it has with Bongo directly quoting and agreeing that I'm suspicious

Doo
(Preface: The most frustrating thing about this slot is that Doo exclusively interacted with myself, Ribbit, and Shell on D1)​

X: Doo/Dinosaur
X: Doo/Volt
?: Doo/Frosty
???: Doo/Betsy

Frosty
X: Frosty/Volt
X: Frosty/Betsy
X?: Frosty/Dinosaur
?: Frosty/Doo

Conclusion: I'm getting tired of looking through all the posts, but off the top of my head, this feels right enough for Frosty.

If we're to go about this objectively, then the team is one of these pairings in order of what I think to be most likely:

Doo/Dinosaur
Betsy/Doo
Frosty/Doo
Betsy/Dinosaur
Frosty/Dinosaur

The biggest wildcard to me currently FrostyAlmonds, but as we now know Frosty is mafia!

Back