Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

because no elim d1 is worse for town. at least with with elim (even a miselim) that way the town has input and has action in the game, otherwise “disappearances” is fully up to cousins. obviously exiling cousins is ideal but a close second is throwing a wrench in their plans. if the only person who is exiled is in the night, then full control is with the cousins.
plus casting votes gives information for d2
Fair enough, that makes sense

Why is shell so desperate to vote someone off right away?

Put me in there too. Not desperate, but it's the only way we get rid of the cousins. Plus sometimes it helps solve to see who voted which way, etc.

but also, a purely selfish reason: i’m bored. i am vanilla and i am not even a magic katrina person what do i even do :c

😂
I feel this.

because no elim d1 is worse for town. at least with with elim (even a miselim) that way the town has input and has action in the game, otherwise “disappearances” is fully up to cousins. obviously exiling cousins is ideal but a close second is throwing a wrench in their plans. if the only person who is exiled is in the night, then full control is with the cousins.
plus casting votes gives information for d2
I think this is a town train of thought
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't call it desperation, but I do feel an opposing ideology in that I'd rather vote for who I think is best rather than saying I'd vote for anyone.
Where do you get this feeling?
Post automatically merged:

Put me in there too. Not desperate, but it's the only way we get rid of the cousins. Plus sometimes it helps solve to see who voted which way, etc.
Yay for friendly bloodshed

I’m suprised there’s no talk of no elim at all. Though I think the people who usually advocate for that aren’t in this game so maybe not surprising

What feeling?
I wouldn't call it desperation, but I do feel an opposing ideology in that I'd rather vote for who I think is best rather than saying I'd vote for anyone.
My bad I misread this. I thought you were saving shell was giving off 2 conflicting ideologies which I didn’t see

I question myself on how wolfish Shellbell is after those string of posts but I'm not sure who else is in the cards for me other than Shell/Dan/Ribbit; not sure how wolfish any of those three are beyond a gut feeling

Where do you get this feeling?

What feeling?

oardefault.jpg

😅

I'm curious to know who you're leaning toward the most for your vote now that we're 24 hours to EoD.

i’m still leaning towards ribbot a bit just cuz same as before i don’t understand them

but more doo actually, because this comment has been rubbing me the wrong way:

I feel like Ness is town / villager because he seems willing to listen to opinions and vote out tactically, and i dont know if the mafia bad people would do that. But he also seems like a skilled player so i dont know.

I also think Lily is town, I don’t really understand how we could be suspicious of anyone at this point either. Pretty sure they just voted Ness out of frustration, but I feel like if they were a cousin, they’d have joined in and been suspicious of the same people as everyone else, just to get villagers / town people out.

Do the mafia members know who else is on their team? I dont know if they’re working together or whether they don’t know who the other one is?

it’s hard to articulate why, but the logic here does not exactly feel right for a clueless villager, like doo is seemingly appearing as. i think the timing of it doesn’t quite feel natural? she has been saying stuff like “I feel like if they were a cousin, they’d have joined in” but then only at the end asks a very noob question “Do the mafia members know who else is on their team?”. if she didnt know that wouldn’t it make more sense not to risk their unknown mafia partner? almost feels like they’re trying to front as noob

in addition why would she ask that when in the beginning of the game damniel, ribbot, and ness (you) were all joking about mafia chat

(also idk if it’s me but if i’m unsure of something i’d ask questions first)

I question myself on how wolfish Shellbell is after those string of posts but I'm not sure who else is in the cards for me other than Shell/Dan/Ribbit; not sure how wolfish any of those three are beyond a gut feeling

Shell seems way less wolfy to me after the responses.

ATM I feel good on my TR of lily ribbit and shell so wouldn’t put my vote there. I’m open to discussing the others (but bongo will probs just get replaced). I’m leaning more towards ness betsy or dino by PoE. Doo was an okay entrance but not strongly convinced compared to the other TRs

ATM I feel good on my TR of lily ribbit and shell so wouldn’t put my vote there. I’m open to discussing the others (but bongo will probs just get replaced). I’m leaning more towards ness betsy or dino by PoE. Doo was an okay entrance but not strongly convinced compared to the other TRs
Terrible choices for PoE on all three, respectfully.

Ok I'll bite - why me, give some reasons.
And what reasons for ness?

I see the dino inactive thing, but i think that's a bit meh, like poe a poss town, kind of lame.

i’m still leaning towards ribbot a bit just cuz same as before i don’t understand them

but more doo actually, because this comment has been rubbing me the wrong way:

it’s hard to articulate why, but the logic here does not exactly feel right for a clueless villager, like doo is seemingly appearing as. i think the timing of it doesn’t quite feel natural? she has been saying stuff like “I feel like if they were a cousin, they’d have joined in” but then only at the end asks a very noob question “Do the mafia members know who else is on their team?”. if she didnt know that wouldn’t it make more sense not to risk their unknown mafia partner? almost feels like they’re trying to front as noob

in addition why would she ask that when in the beginning of the game damniel, ribbot, and ness (you) were all joking about mafia chat

(also idk if it’s me but if i’m unsure of something i’d ask questions first)
Oh 😂 I literally had no idea what was going on at the beginning. Like the tr and tunnelling and wolves etc, all those other words. I thought I there was a discord group for all of us when it got mentioned, I kept checking to see if I’d been added lmao. To be honest I’m so clueless the town would probably be better off without me 🥲

Ok I'll bite - why me, give some reasons.
And what reasons for ness?

I see the dino inactive thing, but i think that's a bit meh, like poe a poss town, kind of lame.
I don’t see anything that would convince me Dino is town. I’ve given my town reads so anyone not in that are my PoE (except bongo). Betsy tonally feels off, Dino hasn’t given an interest in solving and I’m still stewing on Ness he’s a bit hard to read so early

Back