Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

remember last game when i said different reactions to frosty cop make me think one of you and trundle was maf

well there is that but this game only it has nothing to do with you it has to do with damniel and shell
what dan is not even here

i think this is the most chaotic eod switching i’ve seen. (i act like i have played more than 2 games on here)

END OF DAY ONE

Simon-Exile.gif

Simon (@shellbell) was exiled off the island. They were an Innocent Villager.
TWO COUSINS STILL REMAIN!

Night one has now begun. Please refrain from posting until the start of day two (June 15th at 7PM EST).
Players with power roles (except Katrina Deliverer), you have 24 hours to submit your targets.

Everyone else, sit back and twiddle your thumbs.

DO NOT POST UNTIL DAY TWO STARTS.

ANNOUNCEMENT

lily2816
has informed me that she will be leaving the game.
@FrostyAlmonds will be taking over lily's spot. Welcome!

To those that answered my request, thank you for your interest.​

Last edited:
DAY TWO

Isabelle-Depressed.jpg

Isabelle came onto the morning announcements with some rather bad news...
"It has been sadly reported to me that Pashmina (@ribbitribbon) was found missing from their house!
We need to stop these crooks, and fast!"

Who is responsible for this act?

ribbitribbon was the Town Guardian.

Day two has now begun.
You have 48 hours to vote the first "cousin" off the island.

Click here to vote when you're ready. Voting ends this Monday at 7PM EST.
Remember, please notify me if you have questions or must leave the game at any point.

Katrina Deliverer, if you choose to use either of your magic powers, please send me a PM before the start of night two.
You are not required to notify me if you do not plan to use your role today.

@voltairenism
@FrostyAlmonds
@Dinosaur
@tisABongo
@Doo
@BetsySundrop
@N e s s

Dan I hope you recover quick! And Lily, I hope you're doing okay too.

But okay, for real subbing in is a lot more complicated than I thought, so much info to digest. So to answer the easy questions, yes I did read the thread when I offered to sub in, though the first half was a lot of blur and skimming, and I started paying more attention to later on.

I'm still trying to organize my thoughts on where I sit on everyone, so I hope y'all are ready for another round of me questioning your logic a lot. So I'll gradually be doing that during this day. 🥲 If there are any posts you would like to poke me to specifically please let me know.
Post automatically merged:

Oookay, Volt I can start with you since you're here. Can you talk about the wholy Betsy felt like grasping thing? I didn't quite see it. Do you still feel that way today?

Dan I hope you recover quick! And Lily, I hope you're doing okay too.

But okay, for real subbing in is a lot more complicated than I thought, so much info to digest. So to answer the easy questions, yes I did read the thread when I offered to sub in, though the first half was a lot of blur and skimming, and I started paying more attention to later on.

I'm still trying to organize my thoughts on where I sit on everyone, so I hope y'all are ready for another round of me questioning your logic a lot. So I'll gradually be doing that during this day. 🥲 If there are any posts you would like to poke me to specifically please let me know.
Post automatically merged:

Oookay, Volt I can start with you since you're here. Can you talk about the wholy Betsy felt like grasping thing? I didn't quite see it. Do you still feel that way today?
not this again im gonna jump off a cliff
actually i have truth by my side now bc would you look at that ribbit is town even tho he was "open wolfing"

not this again im gonna jump off a cliff
actually i have truth by my side now bc would you look at that ribbit is town even tho he was "open wolfing"
Irrelevant I’m not gonna lie to you chief I didn’t expect Betsy and Doo to both sheep me on shell last second, I thought I’d vote them for my own sake lol…

Back