• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

No like, those posts look a bit wolfy. Thats why she's at FoS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i don't see how Starry would be wolf based solely off of 2 posts.
If you're talking about these, they're basically all Starry has given us. Literally nothing. I do see why people are saying she's wolf right now and tbh its a bit ironic that we're D1ing here again.

Even though Starry looks a bit wolfy right now i'm going to put her at Finger of Suspicion for now until we get a defense.

"literally nothing" is used to describe what she's given us. You then proceed to say that it makes Starry look scummy.
Please explain how "nothing"="scummy."

- - - Post Merge - - -

wHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS I MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS CORRECT AND VIEWED THE POST

"literally nothing" is used to describe what she's given us. You then proceed to say that it makes Starry look scummy.

*first off its "wolfy".

Also i didn't say that her posting nothing was wolfy, i said it was worthy of FoS. FoS doesn't mean that someone is mafia per chance, it means to look out for a certain player's posts. It means in a sense "i might vote you" or "your being watched".

But content-less posts can bring up a wolf tell at times. The reason FoS is important right now is because if Starry lives another day and keeps making posts that don't lead anywhere, then i think we should lynch her.

I don't want to overthink things on the first day, and as I am inexperienced, I'm reading through old mafia games to see how the players behave when they're mafia instead.

So far, I'm finding Jacob to be the most suspicious:
sorry am studying
um idk no one yet
I dont think thats enough to start a lynch on someone

im not voting until I get a slip or something actually suspicious i guess
its still early
this legit sounds so fake LOL

cool new username : D

voted starrywolf because no one else seems wolfy
will change if need be tho

Jacob, your replies have been short and hasn't been /that/ helpful to town so far. It seems wolf-like to keep your replies short so you won't get suspicion by saying the wrong things. I'm not pointing that you're wolf yet, though just that I find it suspicious, and I want to hear what you say about this.

Ya know Ness if you're really concerned about the way your personality is coming off, why not talk about it in the thread instead of PMs? You know I missed PM games but so far if it's going the way I think it is then Trojan is scum fishing for roles and information from newbies while Ness is playing mind games and trying to lay blantant ass traps.

Yes I am voting for you on the sole purpose you tried leading Lynch on Blu Rose (a blantant trap in my eyes, hence my Blu is scummy post) and now you and the rest of town seem keen on lynching Starry over nothing. It's an easy wolf bandwagon and intend to call it as such.

Props to Ayayayayayaya for suggesting another candidate though, but my mind is set on Lock Nessy

Ya know Ness if you're really concerned about the way your personality is coming off, why not talk about it in the thread instead of PMs? You know I missed PM games but so far if it's going the way I think it is then Trojan is scum fishing for roles and information from newbies while Ness is playing mind games and trying to lay blantant ass traps.

Yes I am voting for you on the sole purpose you tried leading Lynch on Blu Rose (a blantant trap in my eyes, hence my Blu is scummy post) and now you and the rest of town seem keen on lynching Starry over nothing. It's an easy wolf bandwagon and intend to call it as such.

Props to Ayayayayayaya for suggesting another candidate though, but my mind is set on Lock Nessy

No point try to hide it Tom, i was setting a trap for reactions myself when i set up the Blu Rose wagon, even Blu Rose can compensate with this because i told her. I set it up to look for reactions, scum hunting of other players if you will. But from the looks of it i've finally gotten a good reaction.

This is a good reason to be lynching me and i even had fears that if i revealed this that i'd be in some hot water, but i'm glad that someone has replied. I'd love to hear your opinion as to why i'm automatically "locked" as your vote.

If you really want proof that i was looking for reactions, take a look at this.

Blu Rose said:
N e s s said:
Blu Rose said:
N e s s said:
Hey, i know we shouldn't exactly trust each other just yet but here me out.

Tom has just made an accusation towards you, i'm thinking thats a bit suspicious. I'm going to set-up/fake a band wagon onto you to look for reactions, just to see what happens.

Please don't take this as me being idiotic, i don't plan on keeping my vote on you.
Oh, dw. Tom is a good player when he tries, though, so... good luck.
Oh i'm not looking for Tom's reaction i'm looking for everyone as a whole.
Either way, watch out. I don't expect a serious game from him, but, nonetheless...

So yeah, why i asked you through PM was i was wondering what your opinion was regardless. I didn't think of Blu Rose as scum at the time so i decided to set this trap to not only look for YOUR reaction, but others as a whole.

I AM TRIGGERED
BrCavv4.png

@Haydenn/Tom

Trojan didn't mean that whole PM he sent to everyone as a joke, he told me that he was just joking around. It was a PM Endless sent to him during Trojan's first game.

So idk if he was intending on trying to fish for information, it was a joke. (atleast i think so, i'm still skeptical about it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You said here that i'm keen on lynching Starry when i didn't, i said they're at FoS.

I don't want to overthink things on the first day, and as I am inexperienced, I'm reading through old mafia games to see how the players behave when they're mafia instead.

So far, I'm finding Jacob to be the most suspicious:

Jacob, your replies have been short and hasn't been /that/ helpful to town so far. It seems wolf-like to keep your replies short so you won't get suspicion by saying the wrong things. I'm not pointing that you're wolf yet, though just that I find it suspicious, and I want to hear what you say about this.

Yea, I kinda expected to be accused kinda early because I really have not been contributing too much, so its normal ur suspicious i guess. The first day I actually was studying so I wanted to get my 2 cents in without having to start a full on interrogation on someone based off minimal info on day 1.
Then again its later in day one and still a lack of wolfy activity has been shown so I decided to not vote in the beginning.

When people started voting Starrywolf I payed a little more attention to her and when she said " oh lol i wish i was mafia " that kinda drew a red flag. I had no other info. If I voted for no lynch day one then people would just think I was a wolf and be bad for town.
(I was also partially going with the bandwagon because I am just as inexperienced as you!)

If I were to throw in my opinions on who I think possible wolf candidates are, I would say:

- Starrywolf (For reason stated above, just suspicious activity in general)
- N e s s (being super hostile for literally zero reason. It seems like he is trying to pin "suspicious" activity on anyone who has barely shown any. He's trying to get people to stop voting Starry, which would help Mafia, you know?)
- Haydenn (kinda admitted it but I don't know if he is kidding or not cuz he's a little **** (( luv u tho )) but i still have my suspicions on him.)

Hope that helps clear the water about me ayaya : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never got a pm from Trojan, what are you guys talking about everyone getting one?

I got one

I never got a pm from Trojan, what are you guys talking about everyone getting one?

Yo heads up, I'm a really experienced mafia player and if you have questions about how certain things work, feel free to pm me.

I'd also love to hear your initial reads. (So your scumreads don't notice and start acting differently)
here it is, he sent this to several people

- - - Post Merge - - -

wHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS I MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS CORRECT AND VIEWED THE POST

I think I know what's wrong.
Did you ever multiquote anything Ness posted? It may still want to attach itself to your posts :p
Log out & back in again or clear your cache or something, either that or find the post you mutliquoted.
If you didn't do that then I have no clue ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh it happened to me too..
Wtf. Well then.

Yea, I kinda expected to be accused kinda early because I really have not been contributing too much, so its normal ur suspicious i guess. The first day I actually was studying so I wanted to get my 2 cents in without having to start a full on interrogation on someone based off minimal info on day 1.
Then again its later in day one and still a lack of wolfy activity has been shown so I decided to not vote in the beginning.

When people started voting Starrywolf I payed a little more attention to her and when she said " oh lol i wish i was mafia " that kinda drew a red flag. I had no other info. If I voted for no lynch day one then people would just think I was a wolf and be bad for town.
(I was also partially going with the bandwagon because I am just as inexperienced as you!)

If I were to throw in my opinions on who I think possible wolf candidates are, I would say:

- N e s s (being super hostile for literally zero reason. It seems like he is trying to pin "suspicious" activity on anyone who has barely shown any. He's trying to get people to stop voting Starry, which would help Mafia, you know?)
- Haydenn (kinda admitted it but I don't know if he is kidding or not cuz he's a little **** (( luv u tho )) but i still have my suspicions on him.)

Hope that helps clear the water about me ayaya : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got one

Newbies tend to just sit back and bandwagon with experienced players, so i don't blame you for not contributing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I know what's wrong.
Did you ever multiquote anything Ness posted? It may still want to attach itself to your posts :p
Log out & back in again or clear your cache or something, either that or find the post you mutliquoted.
If you didn't do that then I have no clue ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh it happened to me too..
Wtf. Well then.

Are you guys on mobile because it tends to happen to me there too.

It could also be a quote glitch in the site itself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh how ironic

I haven't been hostile to anyone about lynching, it was reaction testing (like usual, this makes people think i'm wolfy :) ) Jacob you should go back and read, because Starry hasn't done anything but say 2 posts that aren't even that wolfy in the first place. Yes she says "it would be ironic if i was a wolf", she never said anything about her wishing to be mafia.

Theres nothing wolfy about me defending someone who clearly isn't wolfy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: I should say that those 2 posts are slightly like her in Smash Mafia, so thats why i put her at FoS.

I haven't been hostile to anyone about lynching, it was reaction testing (like usual, this makes people think i'm wolfy :) ) Jacob you should go back and read, because Starry hasn't done anything but say 2 posts that aren't even that wolfy in the first place. Yes she says "it would be ironic if i was a wolf", she never said anything about her wishing to be mafia.

Theres nothing wolfy about me defending someone who clearly isn't wolfy.

Well, you have been acting very aggressive.

Bluntly saying my RQS was pointless(and the way you said the questions were stupid make it worse), telling the person who didn't know what this game was to basically just go away, and just the tone of your posts just seem jerkish.

I'd read back on your own posts, because I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about.

I also don't get your trap, whose reaction are you even looking for? Getting one person's reaction is one thing, but trying to get everyone's reaction with only one "trap" wouldn't work out well. And it just creates more confusion then anything else.

Bluntly saying my RQS was pointless(and the way you said the questions were stupid make it worse), telling the person who didn't know what this game was to basically just go away, and just the tone of your posts just seem jerkish.

I'd read back on your own posts, because I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about.

I also don't get your trap, whose reaction are you even looking for? Getting one person's reaction is one thing, but trying to get everyone's reaction with only one "trap" wouldn't work out well. And it just creates more confusion then anything else.

I'm sorry if i'm being a jerk, i don't mean to come off that way. I didn't mean to tell Big Bang to go away :l

You've played the star wars mafia. You know how Endless did the same thing for Trundle to look for reactions? Thats what i did, i expected to get something but nothing happened.

Also Daniel, i even told you about this before. So whats up with that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also said that i was looking for a reaction from Tom mostly, there wasn't anything really suspicious about Blu's rant in the first place.

I'm sorry if i'm being a jerk, i don't mean to come off that way. I didn't mean to tell Big Bang to go away :l

You've played the star wars mafia. You know how Endless did the same thing for Trundle to look for reactions? Thats what i did, i expected to get something but nothing happened.

Also Daniel, i even told you about this before. So whats up with that?

Endless also mislynched Dolby, so i won't use his strategy as a good example.

Just because you told me your plan, doesn't mean i get it or agree with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why just Tom's reaction?

If anything, Blu Rose's unwillingness to answer even the most basic of questions raises a few flags to me honestly. Like they're basic questions, that are relatively harmless. If anything it makes Blu stand out as uncooperative, leading me to believe they are not town aligned.

But ya know I could just be jumping the gun and interrupting Blu's ****posting opportunities.

This rubbed me the wrong way, this is why i wanted his reaction.

Blu's post was never really wolfy in any way, i found it to be a respective opinion. While i'm not calling Blu rose completely out as town and i did find it to be a bit much, i thought i could use it as a way to find information.

But obviously Tom didn't take the bait and i'm a glad about that. (also considering he's a good player, i don't think he would have anyway)

I don't know why people are going after StarryWolf. All they have are two posts pushing their towniness and I see nothing wrong with stating that you're town. Both town and mafia would do that. They could be considered suspicious for inactivity but a few people don't even have two posts.

The person who I am most suspicious of at this point is Haydenn

who made you in charge, no one is clear yet
This is the first relatively important and serious post that Haydenn has made this game (first three being RQS response and two posts explaining their joke vote on Starry). Rather then try to analyze what is wrong with Ness's post of blu, they just choose to dismiss it by limiting Ness's influence and belittling his attempts. This is something that you would do if you wanted your team to control the course of the game and is a lot like laughing off a case rather then saying what's wrong with it.

i know who im gonna kill tonight
This is what initially raised my eyebrows. This is basically an admission to being vig, yeti, or wolf. I assumed that they were softclaiming vig, so I approached them about it .
Haydenn, if you're gonna softclaim vig, you might as well hardclaim
im not vig i was just joking lol
i should get serious oops
57 minutes after his "joke" apparently started. Plenty of time to back off of it if they weren't trying to cause confusion. Probably realized the mess they got themselves into and tried to back out.
oops i accidentally slipped!!!
This.

Anyway, I also want to hear more content from Lucanosa, EnderWiggin, StarryWolf, and JellofishXD
Also Blu Rose, why am I vig/yeti?

I don't know why people are going after StarryWolf. All they have are two posts pushing their towniness and I see nothing wrong with stating that you're town. Both town and mafia would do that. They could be considered suspicious for inactivity but a few people don't even have two posts.

The person who I am most suspicious of at this point is Haydenn

This is the first relatively important and serious post that Haydenn has made this game (first three being RQS response and two posts explaining their joke vote on Starry). Rather then try to analyze what is wrong with Ness's post of blu, they just choose to dismiss it by limiting Ness's influence and belittling his attempts. This is something that you would do if you wanted your team to control the course of the game and is a lot like laughing off a case rather then saying what's wrong with it.

This is what initially raised my eyebrows. This is basically an admission to being vig, yeti, or wolf. I assumed that they were softclaiming vig, so I approached them about it .

57 minutes after his "joke" apparently started. Plenty of time to back off of it if they weren't trying to cause confusion. Probably realized the mess they got themselves into and tried to back out.

This.

Anyway, I also want to hear more content from Lucanosa, EnderWiggin, StarryWolf, and JellofishXD
Also Blu Rose, why am I vig/yeti?

haydenn's a bit of a wildcard but this is an interesting theory. I'd like to hear a bit more serious/defense posts from Haydenn before he earns my vote however.

No point try to hide it Tom, i was setting a trap for reactions myself when i set up the Blu Rose wagon, even Blu Rose can compensate with this because i told her. I set it up to look for reactions, scum hunting of other players if you will. But from the looks of it i've finally gotten a good reaction.

This is a good reason to be lynching me and i even had fears that if i revealed this that i'd be in some hot water, but i'm glad that someone has replied. I'd love to hear your opinion as to why i'm automatically "locked" as your vote.

If you really want proof that i was looking for reactions, take a look at this.

So yeah, why i asked you through PM was i was wondering what your opinion was regardless. I didn't think of Blu Rose as scum at the time so i decided to set this trap to not only look for YOUR reaction, but others as a whole.
That's fine and dandy, but your trap was obvious. You want to fish reactions, stage a fight next time. I did that post because I figured someone would take and run with it as an excuse to either lynch Blu or lynch me. Lynching someone over a trap is stupid yes, but I haven't seen you in action as scum so I don't know your playstyle. I figure lynching an overly aggressive N e s s would leave us with clues or relevant information. The reason I have you "locked" currently is because of your newfound aggression and FOSing of easy lynches, a typical mafia D1 experience.

@Haydenn/Tom

Trojan didn't mean that whole PM he sent to everyone as a joke, he told me that he was just joking around. It was a PM Endless sent to him during Trojan's first game.

So idk if he was intending on trying to fish for information, it was a joke. (atleast i think so, i'm still skeptical about it)

You said here that i'm keen on lynching Starry when i didn't, i said they're at FoS.
Regardless I don't trust anyone coming fishing for information day one from me. It's too early on for sufficient reads and usually all that information winds up in the hands of the mafia at some point during a PM game. Essentially don't call me, I'll call you. You want me to take the fall for you, then come clean about it. Anyone seeking information from me won't find any.

Your RQS was **** tho.

I also said that i was looking for a reaction from Tom mostly, there wasn't anything really suspicious about Blu's rant in the first place.
Why me though Nessy? As much as I love attention, lets face it unless mafia have bigger fish to fry I'm probably going to die night one. Let me ****post and try to help town in peace.

Back