• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Sorry I am finally in
How many games of forum mafia have you played?
First one.
What's the most interesting role in the game to you?
Nothing seems to be too weird but the yeti seems to be the most fun.
What do you think should be the game of the year?
2016? No big games have come out yet.
What's your favorite food?
Wawa hoagie.

The fact is we are starved for information as probing in day 1 isn't going very well so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I am finally in
First one.
Nothing seems to be too weird but the yeti seems to be the most fun.
2016? No big games have come out yet.
Wawa hoagie.

oh hello young child

I'm almost home so I'll be reading back.

I don't know why people are voting for starry though.

she was sketchy with her ''i wish i was a wolf lol that'd be ironic'' line
HELLA sketch : )

Well, Starry usually pushes her town claim when she is a wolf. It's usually "Hahah wouldn't it be funny if i was mafia" or "If i was mafia...". So if she is wolf it wouldn't be surprising from her typical behavior.

cool new username : D

voted starrywolf because no one else seems wolfy
will change if need be tho

yes damn RIGHT thank u star wars is the best and sadly someone already had rey so i had to get reyy :'^(
sad times

Sorry I didn't post anything last night I had to write a paper and study for midterms. here are my answers to the questions
This is my first game on the bell tree forums but I've played a couple town of salem games
Idk there's nothing that interesting
Idk
lasagna

well guys it looks like starry wolf is scum so everyone vote for them okay ty

seriously, though, we have a person who softclaimed yeti/vig/mafia and we're voting for a person that made a statement that can possibly be interpreted as mafia, but can also be interpreted as just saying it as it is
idk really i'm not defending them but i just think that the other person (haydenn, right?) should be at the top of our list

cool new username : D

voted starrywolf because no one else seems wolfy
will change if need be tho

This is wolfy

But yeah, Haydenn says he knows who to kill then soft claims vigilante. He then back tracks it in an earlier post. It doesn't make him wolfish, but its worth noting.

This is wolfy

But yeah, Haydenn says he knows who to kill then soft claims vigilante. He then back tracks it in an earlier post. It doesn't make him wolfish, but its worth noting.

except haydenn is a complete wildcard so anything he says could mean nothing or everything

I came back and we're lynching Starry?

The only thing i see as to why is that we're lynching them because Haydenn voted them, which isn't a valid reason to lynch someone.

i was joking around bc shes always lynched D1, then everyone started to BW because shes saying thongs like "If i was wokf that would be ironic", like shendid in the Smash game. IDK shes hard to interpret lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i need to proofread before i post

Not really I'm kinda boring
No special powers but that doesn't mean you should kill me

Kinda wish I was a wolf cause that would be ironic as hell

If you're talking about these, they're basically all Starry has given us. Literally nothing. I do see why people are saying she's wolf right now and tbh its a bit ironic that we're D1ing here again.

Even though Starry looks a bit wolfy right now i'm going to put her at Finger of Suspicion for now until we get a defense.

Back