• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

This rubbed me the wrong way, this is why i wanted his reaction.

Blu's post was never really wolfy in any way, i found it to be a respective opinion. While i'm not calling Blu rose completely out as town and i did find it to be a bit much, i thought i could use it as a way to find information.

But obviously Tom didn't take the bait and i'm a glad about that. (also considering he's a good player, i don't think he would have anyway)

Why are you glad he didn't take the bait, wouldn't you hope he did to prove he's lupus(that's latin for wolf, sounds cooler)? And if you didn't think he would take it for being good, why bother doing the trap just for him and saying you're whole plan to everyone when you didn't expect it to work?

I don't know why people are going after StarryWolf. All they have are two posts pushing their towniness and I see nothing wrong with stating that you're town. Both town and mafia would do that. They could be considered suspicious for inactivity but a few people don't even have two posts.

The person who I am most suspicious of at this point is Haydenn

This is the first relatively important and serious post that Haydenn has made this game (first three being RQS response and two posts explaining their joke vote on Starry). Rather then try to analyze what is wrong with Ness's post of blu, they just choose to dismiss it by limiting Ness's influence and belittling his attempts. This is something that you would do if you wanted your team to control the course of the game and is a lot like laughing off a case rather then saying what's wrong with it.

This is what initially raised my eyebrows. This is basically an admission to being vig, yeti, or wolf. I assumed that they were softclaiming vig, so I approached them about it .

57 minutes after his "joke" apparently started. Plenty of time to back off of it if they weren't trying to cause confusion. Probably realized the mess they got themselves into and tried to back out.

This.

Anyway, I also want to hear more content from Lucanosa, EnderWiggin, StarryWolf, and JellofishXD
Also Blu Rose, why am I vig/yeti?

Well I was suspicious of Ness at the start as he was trying to lead and start a BW on Blu Rose, but I guess that was just an attempt to get a reaction from Tom or something. After his claim, he immediately unvoted Blu Rose so.. uh idk

Last bit was sort of just joking around to see if I would get an reaction from Ness or if he would try to start something against me, but I guess people took it too far into consideration and I guess I'm a suspect now lol

Also Kit, you may want to change officalcupcake to Reyy on your playerlist, because that confused me on who they were and why reyy was posting.

Wowie Tom senpai is noticing me!

If anything, Blu Rose's unwillingness to answer even the most basic of questions raises a few flags to me honestly. Like they're basic questions, that are relatively harmless. If anything it makes Blu stand out as uncooperative, leading me to believe they are not town aligned.

But ya know I could just be jumping the gun and interrupting Blu's ****posting opportunities.

This is why sweetheart, i also stated it in a post above earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I was suspicious of Ness at the start as he was trying to lead and start a BW on Blu Rose, but I guess that was just an attempt to get a reaction from Tom or something. After his claim, he immediately unvoted Blu Rose so.. uh idk

Last bit was sort of just joking around to see if I would get an reaction from Ness or if he would try to start something against me, but I guess people took it too far into consideration and I guess I'm a suspect now lol

Just said i was never suspicious blu, my child. thats also not a very good way to try and make me wolfy.

Also is this all you have? You didn't defend yourself, just slide attention onto me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Sorry, you just made an Excuse about all of it without defending yourself.

Wowie Tom senpai is noticing me!

This is why sweetheart, i also stated it in a post above earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just said i was never suspicious blu, my child. thats also not a very good way to try and make me wolfy.

Also is this all you have? You didn't defend yourself, just slide attention onto me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Sorry, you just made an Excuse about all of it without defending yourself.

The fact that you're calling people honey and sweetie when they're questioning you sticks out like a sore thumb.

Why was the bandwagon bad. You could have at least tried to expose the logical flaws in the case.

I can see it as joking around, but you were active in the thread for a solid period of time, why did you back down. More importantly, why did you say that you slipped? One, that would give us nothing but legitimate reactions and not fake scum reactions, and Two, you are directly stating that you're wolf/yeti with that phrase, rather than vig.

Responses in bold

Why are you glad he didn't take the bait, wouldn't you hope he did to prove he's lupus(that's latin for wolf, sounds cooler)? And if you didn't think he would take it for being good, why bother doing the trap just for him and saying you're whole plan to everyone when you didn't expect it to work?

Wasn't it worth a shot?

Also what are you even saying here? Almost all of this post can be answered by reading back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The fact that you're calling people honey and sweetie when they're questioning you sticks out like a sore thumb.

You're going at me really hard right now daniel...why is this so?

Obviously Dannyboy is smitten with you Nessy

No ships please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wasn't it worth a shot?

Also what are you even saying here? Almost all of this post can be answered by reading back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're going at me really hard right now daniel...why is this so?

Just trying to get as much out of you as i can, couldn't you say your doing the same thing with Tom?

Why was the bandwagon bad. You could have at least tried to expose the logical flaws in the case.
Well it was so early in the game and we had literally nothing yet atm, and I do not see why he jumped on Blu Rose so quickly.

I can see it as joking around, but you were active in the thread for a solid period of time, why did you back down. More importantly, why did you say that you slipped? One, that would give us nothing but legitimate reactions and not fake scum reactions, and Two, you are directly stating that you're wolf/yeti with that phrase, rather than vig.
I was joking throughout most of it. The quote where I said I know who I'm gonna kill was merely directed to anyone but Ness to get a reaction or not. Obviously I didn't get much of a reaction from him so I said I 'slipped' to see if he would bite, and I guess he did. Well, I got my reaction, I guess not from Ness...
I contradicted being vig, but not yeti/wolf because I am townie/town role, not that I am pushing it

No ships please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just trying to get as much out of you as i can, couldn't you say your doing the same thing with Tom?

Not entirely, i was looking for a reaction out of Tom but you're bombarding me with questions

I'll always love you daniel

Well it was so early in the game and we had literally nothing yet atm, and I do not see why he jumped on Blu Rose so quickly.

I was joking throughout most of it. The quote where I said I know who I'm gonna kill was merely directed to anyone but Ness to get a reaction or not. Obviously I didn't get much of a reaction from him so I said I 'slipped' to see if he would bite, and I guess he did. Well, I got my reaction, I guess not from Ness...
I contradicted being vig, but not yeti/wolf because I am townie/town role, not that I am pushing it

Why were you trying to get me to start something out of you? It was obvious you weren't going to do anything with it, so why did you bother?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love is all but an illusion.

There are no emotions in mafia,

just death :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have evolved

Why were you trying to get me to start something out of you? It was obvious you weren't going to do anything with it, so why did you bother?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are no emotions in mafia,

just death :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have evolved
I don't approve of your new avatar.
Change it back.

Back