• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Alright first of who keeps writing these tags. "kill ness" and things like that.

Ender I personally don't understand why you think Daniel is mafia. All you said was that he's wolf with no details.
either way I don't know what to think about Daniel because I don't have a read on them yet. I'll read back later but I'm on mobile.

Well I just wanna say that I do not think Starry is part of the mafia. Part of me voting for her was just a joke as she has been lynched on day 1 twice, I didn't expect a bandwagon on her to happen though. If she happens to be town and survives the night and I don't, she has the possibility of getting killing during Night 1 and Night 2, whilst on the other hand, if I survive, I am pretty much guaranteed to survive up until Day 3, if you get what I mean. I strongly believe that Starry is town, and I do not really want to vote her, but if it means I will survive, I will vote her. Anyhow, if she is town, I have a better chance of surviving than her.

Haydenn, if your goal is to survive (say, to maximize KP Night 1), you're extremely likely to be Mafia. If you are willing to throw a person you believe innocent away, then, I'm sorry, but you have my vote. Your mafia claim can be taken either way--a joke, like you said it was, or as a thing to get suspicion off of you right off the bat; you can justify it as a joke, and no Mafioso would be stupid enough to do so.
I have no idea what you are talking about with your "probability of survival." If anything, the Mafia would want to keep a Town/Scum Starry alive for as long as possible in order to maximize confusion and/or to have the highest amount of KP, respectively.
I say go ahead: Claim your role and see how far you get.

Alright first of who keeps writing these tags. "kill ness" and things like that.

Ender I personally don't understand why you think Daniel is mafia. All you said was that he's wolf with no details.
either way I don't know what to think about Daniel because I don't have a read on them yet. I'll read back later but I'm on mobile.

Have you been playing with me that last few games or not? :p

Tell me, which game recently did I explain my random popping in with "X is mafia"

I want your read on Daniel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, did you guys really get Haydenn to claim. Holy guacamole.

Have you been playing with me that last few games or not? :p

Tell me, which game recently did I explain my random popping in with "X is mafia"

I want your read on Daniel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, did you guys really get Haydenn to claim. Holy guacamole.

I am on the verge of being lynched so I have no choice :/

The people voting Haydenn better unvote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am on the verge of being lynched so I have no choice :/

The fact that they're lynching you is kinda ludicrous but I wasn't paying attention. I hadn't even realised that was a thing.

I got lost in the Luca suspicion and then tunnelling on Daniel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like someone explain the reasoning behind Haydenn OTHER THAN "Claimed mafia lulz"

Back