• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

I can attest to the fact that Ness was attempting to reaction-test Tom (as stated via PM). I had no involvement nor did I endorse Ness' actions, I was solely used as the base of the test itself. I have been acting fairly unusual this game, which is interesting in itself; I don't ever do anything like what I did with Ness' use of FoS. After all, I use WIFOM wrong consistently. Also, Tom asked a question a while ago, which I do not believe was ever answered:
Can the Watcher visit themselves?

I can attest to the fact that Ness was attempting to reaction-test Tom (as stated via PM). I had no involvement nor did I endorse Ness' actions, I was solely used as the base of the test itself. I have been acting fairly unusual this game, which is interesting in itself; I don't ever do anything like what I did with Ness' use of FoS. After all, I use WIFOM wrong consistently. Also, Tom asked a question a while ago, which I do not believe was ever answered:
No

This is true, she didn't have any involvement in helping me with it.

Reading back.... (I just got on since this morning)

Trojan fishing for info from the newbies... he's a total trojan horse tbh
I mean he's literally only sending it to newbies from seeing who got one and who didn't
fishing for roles and possible info is a sign of wolfiness so I'm watching him (or he might be yeti trying to figure out who to kill tonight)

Jacob, Starry, and Haydenn are acting really weird. Starry is always weird though, but still after Ness's mafia I don't know whether or not she's just faking it again or not. She probably is wolf/yeti though. Haydenn is acting just as nutty as Starry, so he's just as suspicious. and Jacob is acting like he doesn't know what to do/post, or he's hiding something.

And Ness... otl, he's defending and accusing a lot of people if he really is town as he says he is. He seems to be stirring the pot, which is just been semi-confirmed. Blu Rose's post is an eyebrow raiser too. Like, why would Blu Rose be the bait for Ness's trap? Unless either they spilled each other's townie guts out to each other, or one/both are mafia.

So my prime candidates are: Ness, Blu Rose, Haydenn, and Starry. and I'll be watching Trojan and Jacob too for anything else that raises my eyebrows

(I'd add quotes to this post but quotes are broken again)

I mean he's literally only sending it to newbies from seeing who got one and who didn't
fishing for roles and possible info is a sign of wolfiness so I'm watching him (or he might be yeti trying to figure out who to kill tonight)

Jacob, Starry, and Haydenn are acting really weird. Starry is always weird though, but still after Ness's mafia I don't know whether or not she's just faking it again or not. She probably is wolf/yeti though. Haydenn is acting just as nutty as Starry, so he's just as suspicious. and Jacob is acting like he doesn't know what to do/post, or he's hiding something.

And Ness... otl, he's defending and accusing a lot of people if he really is town as he says he is. He seems to be stirring the pot, which is just been semi-confirmed. Blu Rose's post is an eyebrow raiser too. Like, why would Blu Rose be the bait for Ness's trap? Unless either they spilled each other's townie guts out to each other, or one/both are mafia.

So my prime candidates are: Ness, Blu Rose, Haydenn, and Starry. and I'll be watching Trojan and Jacob too for anything else that raises my eyebrows

Ah hahahahaha you didn't even read the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucanosa you make me laugh

Yea, I kinda expected to be accused kinda early because I really have not been contributing too much, so its normal ur suspicious i guess. The first day I actually was studying so I wanted to get my 2 cents in without having to start a full on interrogation on someone based off minimal info on day 1.
Then again its later in day one and still a lack of wolfy activity has been shown so I decided to not vote in the beginning.

When people started voting Starrywolf I payed a little more attention to her and when she said " oh lol i wish i was mafia " that kinda drew a red flag. I had no other info. If I voted for no lynch day one then people would just think I was a wolf and be bad for town.
(I was also partially going with the bandwagon because I am just as inexperienced as you!)

If I were to throw in my opinions on who I think possible wolf candidates are, I would say:

- Starrywolf (For reason stated above, just suspicious activity in general)
- N e s s (being super hostile for literally zero reason. It seems like he is trying to pin "suspicious" activity on anyone who has barely shown any. He's trying to get people to stop voting Starry, which would help Mafia, you know?)
- Haydenn (kinda admitted it but I don't know if he is kidding or not cuz he's a little **** (( luv u tho )) but i still have my suspicions on him.)

Hope that helps clear the water about me ayaya : D
Thank your for replying. Though, I find it odd now that you're more talkative and defensive after I put my suspicions on you. You may argue that you were busy and inexperienced, like me, so I'll let you off now but I'll keep what you said in mind.

As for Starry, I noticed when she was Godfather on the last mafia game, she was talkative which made her fellow mafia tell her to keep calm (or something similar), she may have learned her lesson now by posting less, but not enough that she still raised suspicion from the start. I don't want to vote for her yet though because I need to see more of her.

For me, Haydenn seems to either have an important role and/or a wolf. He seemed confident with his ****posts, which I think is odd if he is a townie.
i know who im gonna kill tonight
ugh im not serious
or am i
And then he backs down
oops i accidentally slipped!!!
im not vig i was just joking lol
i should get serious oops
And then his defense to Dolby
Well I was suspicious of Ness at the start as he was trying to lead and start a BW on Blu Rose, but I guess that was just an attempt to get a reaction from Tom or something. After his claim, he immediately unvoted Blu Rose so.. uh idk

Last bit was sort of just joking around to see if I would get an reaction from Ness or if he would try to start something against me, but I guess people took it too far into consideration and I guess I'm a suspect now lol
Why was the bandwagon bad. You could have at least tried to expose the logical flaws in the case.
Well it was so early in the game and we had literally nothing yet atm, and I do not see why he jumped on Blu Rose so quickly.

I can see it as joking around, but you were active in the thread for a solid period of time, why did you back down. More importantly, why did you say that you slipped? One, that would give us nothing but legitimate reactions and not fake scum reactions, and Two, you are directly stating that you're wolf/yeti with that phrase, rather than vig.
I was joking throughout most of it. The quote where I said I know who I'm gonna kill was merely directed to anyone but Ness to get a reaction or not. Obviously I didn't get much of a reaction from him so I said I 'slipped' to see if he would bite, and I guess he did. Well, I got my reaction, I guess not from Ness...
I contradicted being vig, but not yeti/wolf because I am townie/town role, not that I am pushing it

Saying you did it to get a reaction from Ness seems odd if Ness is wolf. What kind of reaction were you hoping? If you were townie, wolf would have an advantage because they have someone else to pin the blame on with your claim. That seems unhelpful for a townie to me.

Anyway, these are the reading I can provide so far. Sorry I can't elaborate further other than saying that something is suspicious, I'm not sure how to put my thoughts into words :/ I'm still having trouble reading other players as well, so I'll hold on my vote for now.

Ah hahahahaha you didn't even read the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucanosa you make me laugh

I misread that. It's been a very long day.
Aside from the trap, you've been very defensive over every post involving you. Which means you either have a valuable townie role, or you're wolf/yeti.

I misread that. It's been a very long day.
Aside from the trap, you've been very defensive over every post involving you. Which means you either have a valuable townie role, or you're wolf/yeti.

Alright first off, don't ever point these things out. If you think someone is a blue role then you never broad cast that to the thread because that gives mafia idea on who to attack.

Aside from that, Lmao i'm not being overly defensive. Lucanosa please tell me how me being defensive is a wolf tell somehow?

Thank your for replying. Though, I find it odd now that you're more talkative and defensive after I put my suspicions on you. You may argue that you were busy and inexperienced, like me, so I'll let you off now but I'll keep what you said in mind.
yea my post was a little long ahaha sorry. I don't have school tomorrow so I actually had some free time this afternoon to put my thoughts on the game so far ahaha

Lucanosa please tell me how me being defensive is a wolf tell somehow?

Okay, like the rest of your arguments have Merit, but seriously? Defensiveness is often a wolf tell. To be honest, most of the time when I randomly say "X is wolf" in a game, early on, it's not because I'm actually sure they're wolf, but because I've seen slight niggles and want to see their reaction. Sometimes it gives me no info, sometimes towny, sometimes wolfy.

Defensiveness, depending on the type of defensiveness, is often a wolf tell because wolf people are much more scared/expectant of being voted or suspected.

Okay, like the rest of your arguments have Merit, but seriously? Defensiveness is often a wolf tell. To be honest, most of the time when I randomly say "X is wolf" in a game, early on, it's not because I'm actually sure they're wolf, but because I've seen slight niggles and want to see their reaction. Sometimes it gives me no info, sometimes towny, sometimes wolfy.

Defensiveness, depending on the type of defensiveness, is often a wolf tell because wolf people are much more scared/expectant of being voted or suspected.

Yeahhh i just realized that was a stupid question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enderwiggin why are you voting for Daniel?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well i'm going to bed now. I'll have my reads up in the morning.

Alright first off, don't ever point these things out. If you think someone is a blue role then you never broad cast that to the thread because that gives mafia idea on who to attack.

Aside from that, Lmao i'm not being overly defensive. Lucanosa please tell me how me being defensive is a wolf tell somehow?

Well... first sentence sounds kinda like something a wolf would say. Just my opinion.

Second, you are. Like literally what I said; anytime anyone posts and that post has 'ness' in it, you go defending yourself like the world is ending and your team is gonna die, and then you try to flop the bandwagon onto them.

Ah...bed can wait. I have wolves to deal with.

That and undertale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the mean time Lucanosa, why don't you show some examples of me acting like theres a Tarantula in my room? AKA me acting like i'm being "super defensive" like you say i am.

Lucanosa, if you're so keen that i'm mafia why didn't you provide some actual proof. I just read my entire posting history and i'm not being overly defensive. Yes i'm being defensive in some posts, you might even call me out as this post being "overly defensive". But if you haven't noticed i've clearly been looking for wolfish behavior. I don't understand this entire post you made as to regards of things that have already been said. This is just one big content-less post of things that we already know with you putting words into my mouth. Now, i don't exactly know what your sense of "overly defensive" is but i didn't see it anywhere.

I also don't see how i'm "accusing" people, isn't that basically what mafia is? I haven't been doing any accusing, in fact i've defended several people and had my doubts about some people. But right now with your recent posts you're acting wolfish. Blu Rose never agreed to being bait for my "trap". Blu Rose even admitted that they weren't involved with it. Literally, all i did was i told them that i was baiting and not to get the wrong idea.

Anyway, Lets take a recap of things Lucanosa has said about me hm?

Well... first sentence sounds kinda like something a wolf would say. Just my opinion.

Second, you are. Like literally what I said; anytime anyone posts and that post has 'ness' in it, you go defending yourself like the world is ending and your team is gonna die, and then you try to flop the bandwagon onto them.

Already discussed the 1st part, but this 2nd part is Wolfy. What are you even trying to say in the 2nd part? Theres litterally nothing wolfy about the 1st sentence because its a true thing. Theres literally no point in trying to point out if someone is a blue role because if they are, you're just putting them at risk of death. and the 2nd part is you doing a little thing known as Cherry picking. Unless you have some kind of solid evidence to change my mind on this (which i doubt you do, because i read every single post up to this point earlier.) then i think this is a Wolf tell.

Anyway, regardless of all that i just said i'm not going to call you out as wolf yet Lucanosa. Because to me all of this is just you being newb town if anything. I didn't see anything of me being overly defensive so it would be nice if you pointed these out to me.

tbh I think Haydenn is a better choice then Starry right now. He soft claimed wolf and then just went "oopsiessss". It could be a joke but I think it's more sus then Starrys antics.

it was all a joke omg -_-ll i realize how suspicious and wolfy I look but i am only kidding...

Please go back and read some questions people have asked you then come back.
fine mom

Meant "Why did you not back down for so long"
I never claimed in the first place, I just said i was going to 'kill' as a joke since Ness was being super defensive and hostile about everything...

Why were you trying to get me to start something out of you? It was obvious you weren't going to do anything with it, so why did you bother?
Well I thought you were going to jump on me or throw fake claims at me or something. Yeah even if it was obvious I wasn't gonna do anything with it, I might as well try. After all, you don't know my role and I do not know yours so I'm just trying to gather information.

Saying you did it to get a reaction from Ness seems odd if Ness is wolf. What kind of reaction were you hoping? If you were townie, wolf would have an advantage because they have someone else to pin the blame on with your claim. That seems unhelpful for a townie to me.
IDK what I was hoping for, I just wanted a reaction to note down. I never claimed the Ness is wolf, I just thought he was acting suspicious as he wanted to lynch Blu Rose very early into the game looking at only at a couple of posts. Then when other people suspect StarryWolf people are defending that she only a couple of posts, so eh.
Yeah, I realize that I'll probably be alive for a few more days until I'm lynched because I'm a very high suspicion. It is unhelpful for town, but it would be their fault for not believing me :3 jk

I voted Daniel because Daniel is scum.

Ness, stop jumping on the blue reveal comment from Luca. They're new and a lot of new people accidentally out blue tells. It's not a read that is important at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah okay, Ness, tell me your thoughts on Daniel after rereading him.

And if you had to ignore Luca, who would you lynch then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

While we're at it, I wouldn't mind a chocolate sundae either.

Back