• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Jacob multipludes of people can have the same role, so thats not valid.

Alright, i'm putting my vote on Daniel. His reasoning for lynching Haydenn when he just voted for him is complete BS in my eyes.

But why is it BS though? I'm suspicious of someone, I gave my reasoning for not believing the claim, and i voted for them.

Think about it, with a roleblocker, woudn't it make more sense to role block him and kill bigger threats?

But why is it BS though? I'm suspicious of someone, I gave my reasoning for not believing the claim, and i voted for them.

Think about it, with a roleblocker, woudn't it make more sense to role block him and kill bigger threats?

Prancer (Coward)- You are Prancer, a cowardly reindeer. Incredibly fearful of the mafia and suspicious of those around you, you can choose to flee the forest at night, making you immune to any actions on you. You can only do this two times. You are immune to Roleblocks.

You're just convincing me even further.

I see it as Daniel hoping to get away with a lynch on a role that would be annoying to clean up. And coasting through on the fact that ignorance is something we're not surprised at from him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my god how long is this day

Shut yer trap ghosty.

I see it as Daniel hoping to get away with a lynch on a role that would be annoying to clean up. And coasting through on the fact that ignorance is something we're not surprised at from him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shut yer trap ghosty.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

But in then end nobody is going to come on and stop people from lynching Haydenn. Wouldn't be surprised if it does.

I'm thinking Haydenn is town right now, his meta checks it out a bit. Usually whenever Haydenn is mafia he doesn't try and blends in, but he's actually made several defenses that are fairly logical.(but the things that led up to it were a confusing sense of logic)

So yeah, i think Daniel is the best lynch we can do right now. Unless theres a flip anytime soon then yes.

I don't know if you guys are using my original suspicions on Haydenn against me, because i wrote them before he claimed coward.

I'm not really sure why you guys are getting suspicious of me though, I've seen mafia escape lynches from claiming blue. I'm not sure if this is a real role claim or just another fake claim to save his skin like it has been done before.

When you guys are thinking that Haydenn's original tactic was to get mafia to believe he's a vig, why would he just say oh was that a slip?? and take back what he said? If he wanted mafia to waste a move on him, he should have just stood his ground as vig. He could be telling the truth, but he could not be.

I don't know if you guys are using my original suspicions on Haydenn against me, because i wrote them before he claimed coward.

I'm not really sure why you guys are getting suspicious of me though, I've seen mafia escape lynches from claiming blue. I'm not sure if this is a real role claim or just another fake claim to save his skin like it has been done before.

When you guys are thinking that Haydenn's original tactic was to get mafia to believe he's a vig, why would he just say oh was that a slip?? and take back what he said? If he wanted mafia to waste a move on him, he should have just stood his ground as vig. He could be telling the truth, but he could not be.

But he just said he was a vig. Haydenn checks out to me because A) Meta doesn't match and B) He has defended himself numerous times.

Daniel this whole post is more OMGUS if anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think we should lynch starrywolf instead cuz they suck

You shouldn't lynch someone for that reasoning.

I'll take care of the night post today guys
Just posting this here too in case Trundz doesn't check the discord chat.

Day ends in an hour an a half, roughly 90 minutes.

Oh, he could be fake-claiming. But let me ask you three things.

1. What's the chance he's fake-claiming without a counter-claim. As an uncced Blue role, he should never EVER be lynched.

2. At what point does someone who has already played a few games claim Vig straight up. He was trying to draw attention to himself for the wolves to waste a turn on. He didn't do it well, but the effort is there.

3. WHY ARE YOU LYNCHING HIM RIGHT NOW. RIGHT THIS INSTANT. NO ONE SHOULD BE WILLINGLY VOTING HIM AT THIS MOMENT.

Daniel, besides Haydenn who would you lynch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also answer ender.

Well no one was counter claimed me yet, I'm still waiting on: StarryWolf, Reyy, Lucanosa, Trojan, Sarnone, Dinger, Jellofish, Ayaya
The ones in bold have said nothing yet so far so we can't tell so uhh

Well no one was counter claimed me yet, I'm still waiting on: StarryWolf, Reyy, Lucanosa, Trojan, Sarnone, Dinger, Jellofish, Ayaya
The ones in bold have said nothing yet so far so we can't tell so uhh

Waiting for what? I'm on my PS3 its hard to talk

529281_200x130.png

There is clear proof that you didn't write this before Haydenn claimed! This whole post is either OMGUS or you panicking, because that is real proof that it seems to be looking like. This also reminds me of how you're trying finish a BS lynch on someone.

latest

you also are ignorant and with Ender's questions (which are really good points) and you said that mafia could just roleblock haydenn (when why would that happen if you want him lynched)

Daniel is locked as my vote. Unless he says something that really convinces me then i'm thinking he's wolf.

Back