• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ripening fruits?

I'm calling them chery-apples, since that's what they look like. lol

So going on being able to hybrid any fruits with each other, there are a ton of outcomes.

Apple-Cherry
Apple-Orange
Apple-Pear
Apple-Peach
Apple-Coconut
Apple-Banana
Apple-Lemon
and so on. That's just apples. I may be over-speculating, but if that is the case we'll have an insane number of possibilities of what grows on trees. I used to have orchards with all of the fruit, but with that many I don't think I'll be able to fit them all. lol

I'm calling them chery-apples, since that's what they look like. lol

So going on being able to hybrid any fruits with each other, there are a ton of outcomes.

Apple-Cherry
Apple-Orange
Apple-Pear
Apple-Peach
Apple-Coconut
Apple-Banana
Apple-Lemon
and so on. That's just apples. I may be over-speculating, but if that is the case we'll have an insane number of possibilities of what grows on trees. I used to have orchards with all of the fruit, but with that many I don't think I'll be able to fit them all. lol

I see. what if we're only able to hybrid certain fruits..?
this is all so new. I can't wait to see what the outcome is.

Yeah, i'm thinkin' only certain fruits.
I mean... Durain-banana: da fuq

Don't be hatin my duranas.

Yeah, probably just like the flowers. Only certain fruits can hybridize.

Yeah, i'm thinkin' only certain fruits.
I mean... Durain-banana: da fuq

exactly. and even an apple cherry? that doesn't seem logical. i do believe fruit hybrids are in it, like the orange/pear.
but those cherries on the autumn trees, i really don't think they're hybrids.

also- has anyone seen the fruit bushes (ex: grapes) since the trailer E3 forever ago?
do you think they cut them out?

Don't be hatin my duranas.

Yeah, probably just like the flowers. Only certain fruits can hybridize.

No I'm really excited for the Durians (I don't even know how to spell it!1!!!1) but i just think hydreeding (not even a word but YOLO) every fruit would make them look like deformed digimon

exactly. and even an apple cherry? that doesn't seem logical. i do believe fruit hybrids are in it, like the orange/pear.
but those cherries on the autumn trees, i really don't think they're hybrids.

also- has anyone seen the fruit bushes (ex: grapes) since the trailer E3 forever ago?
do you think they cut them out?
I never saw the grape bushes? link?

Durians is spelled right, Bidoof. I was joking with the duranas(hybrid between durian and banana). lol

But putting logic into AC isn't going to contribute to much.. lol. cherry-apples make sense to me. But durian-bananas don't, that would just be weird.

We talked about the grapes/blueberries before. The end result was that they were just decorations, but I have a feeling they've been removed completely.

I remember the discussion on the buses, I remember people thinking they were berries, but I could never see them and to me they just looked like flowers, and weren't they from a very early E3, like the first E3 which shows AC3DS?

weren't they from a very early E3, like the first E3 which shows AC3DS?

yea, that's what i meant by forever ago.

EDIT: My bad! They were acually from the June Japanese trailer.
picture:
jp8rwg.png

looking at them now, I agree with Prof Gallows, they're probably just one of the decorations.

Yeah, not digging the idea of hybrid fruit. Maturing fruit I'd be okay with, maybe selling fruit that's just right would sell for more?

Ohhh the grape vine. I thought you meant like the bushes. I'm pretty sure those are still in the game, but you cant harvest them (the grapevines I mean)

I actually do too. some hybrid fruits are okay but i don't want there to become an over abundance of tons of fruits..

yeah im happy with the fruits they have and the ones they shown (the bananas, lemons, mangoes, persimmons and durians, and the different cherry)

We don't know for sure what the deal is with the fruit. Hybrid or not, it's in the game.
just not sure what it is exactly. I like the hybrid fruit idea though, that much more added content is fine by me.

I thought the different colours where a seasonal thing

that's what I'm thinking. well, when it's the same fruit but a different color, anyway.
i do think there are some hybrid fruits though, cause of that orange/pear!

I think that orange/pear thing was just a glitch, cause the tree isn't filled with orange/pears, it was just one, it was probably just a glitch.

Back