• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ripening fruits?

I wouldn't like hybrid-fruits, the ripening idea or the seasonal idea is more likely and much better i think
when there are different sorts of one fruit (e.g. cherries: lighter, normal, in three pairs) there would be too much redundant imo

hopefully there are limes and plums, i missed those in the video :D

I wouldn't like hybrid-fruits, the ripening idea or the seasonal idea is more likely and much better i think
when there are different sorts of one fruit (e.g. cherries: lighter, normal, in three pairs) there would be too much redundant imo

hopefully there are limes and plums, i missed those in the video :D
There is also something called Mountain Peach

I think that orange/pear thing was just a glitch, cause the tree isn't filled with orange/pears, it was just one, it was probably just a glitch.

but they wouldn't put a glitch in a direct like that. and the player passed it later at night and it was still there.

good theory! i noticed the cherries looked weird, but didnt pay much attention to it.

I think that orange/pear thing was just a glitch, cause the tree isn't filled with orange/pears, it was just one, it was probably just a glitch.

It wasn't a glitch.
You don't release gameplay with visual glitches that people are going to notice.
and no, it wasn't live. The date in the game said it was recorded back in early Sept.

We don't know for sure what the deal is with the fruit. Hybrid or not, it's in the game.
just not sure what it is exactly. I like the hybrid fruit idea though, that much more added content is fine by me.

Agreed. Now that I've read a lot of the posts on them being hybrid, it really makes sense. I'd love hybrid trees; more variety and another challenge.

I thought the different colours where a seasonal thing

That's a good point. The grass and trees change colors so why not the fruit?

It wasn't a glitch.
You don't release gameplay with visual glitches that people are going to notice.
and no, it wasn't live. The date in the game said it was recorded back in early Sept.

Good then! I knew it wasn't a glitch, it just seemed so weird for me...

Good then! I knew it wasn't a glitch, it just seemed so weird for me...

Yeah, everything they showed was intentional. They've had a month to go over the video to make sure there weren't any problems or anything they want to keep secret until release.
That's what you do to make the game popular. You show off bits and pieces, and then carefully throw in certain bits for only a few seconds that get people wondering what it is. Saying it's a graphical glitch is an insult to the team that spent so long making sure it was perfect.

There is also something called Mountain Peach
Yeah, when I translated mountain peach I didn't know if it was the Japanese word for the English Peach, or a new fruit

Isn't it live though?
so like they couldn't really do anything about it.
It's not live, because when he is making the Tom Nook pattern or w/e - he is like "I'm going to kill 30 minutes" and then the screen turns and he's like "it's been 30 minutes"

as for it being a glitch, i highly doubt it - they wouldn't allow a glitch like that to be in the game, especially one being streamed for the whole world to see. And haven't Nintendo officially stopped working on the game (or am I making this up idk?) so if it was a glitch, don't you think they would have fixed it up?

And haven't Nintendo officially stopped working on the game (or am I making this up idk?) so if it was a glitch, don't you think they would have fixed it up?

Right. Normally the case with big games like this is once they have an official release date, that means the game is finished and ready to ship out. And before anyone comes in, no, just because everywhere else doesn't have a release date doesn't mean the translated games aren't finished. They're all finished.

I hate repeating myself over and over, but Nintendo wants this game to sell. They've been working on it for years, and even had to push back the release date on it which I'm sure really, really bothered them. With the Wii U coming out in the western countries, it's going to be the main focus for Nintendo. Once all of that nonsense is over with and next year comes we'll get a release date. I'm thinking March-May.

I love the idea!
Did anyone notice that in your inventory, the fruits are in a basket?
Maybe all the fruits of the same kind are in one spot.. Harvesting will be a LOT faster if you don't have to run to the shop after 5 trees.

I love the idea!
Did anyone notice that in your inventory, the fruits are in a basket?
Maybe all the fruits of the same kind are in one spot.. Harvesting will be a LOT faster if you don't have to run to the shop after 5 trees.

i know what you mean, I spotted the basket to. Maybe it's going to be like in harvest moon or minecraft lol, where if you collect the same fruit it doesn't take up your columns it just adds it up with a little number by the side of it, if you get what I mean.

i know what you mean, I spotted the basket to. Maybe it's going to be like in harvest moon or minecraft lol, where if you collect the same fruit it doesn't take up your columns it just adds it up with a little number by the side of it, if you get what I mean.

I was thinking the same, life would be so much easier xD.

I kind of hope there isn't hybris fruit... makes it too complicated.
Maybe that weird thingy on the orange tree is some kind of lucky fruit that grows just once in a while, randomly, and it worth loads of bells?
Or since you can stack fruit now, maybe if you plant a stack of three, there will be one of each on that tree?
It's just a thought.

People saying they hope there isn't content really bother me.

Seriously, why hope that something isn't in the game when you can easily avoid it if it is? That just makes it less appealing to people who would like the feature. Hybrid fruit would be just like hybrid flowers. All signs point to it being hybrid fruit, there isn't any other explanation that makes sense.

People saying they hope there isn't content really bother me.

Seriously, why hope that something isn't in the game when you can easily avoid it if it is? That just makes it less appealing to people who would like the feature. Hybrid fruit would be just like hybrid flowers. All signs point to it being hybrid fruit, there isn't any other explanation that makes sense.
IKR? And I'll wager that they'll end up either:

LIKING IT SO MUCH (and regret their nasty opinion)
or
SHAKING THE TREES AND SELL THE FRUIT

IKR? And I'll wager that they'll end up either:

LIKING IT SO MUCH (and regret their nasty opinion)
or
SHAKING THE TREES AND SELL THE FRUIT

Exactly. With a feature like that it benefits the game, and I just don't understand what goes through peoples heads when they say they don't even want it in the game at all, then comes the time when the game is released and it ends up being really easy to do, they're going to like it.

You know what I noticed?

It seems like Nintendo put EVERYTHING in this game that everyone wanted! Swimming, ability for pants (etc), technically more pockets by stacking fruit, holding more/every emotion...They're so amazing. :')

Back