|roleplay|Phantoms: The Raven Chaser|chapter 2 -

Kaida nodded, remembering the TV broadcast. "Yes.." Junpei quietly replied.

(Alright!)
She walked inside her new school nervously. "Where do I even go?" She wondered aloud. She simply went inside and walked through random hallways, not knowing which classroom to go to. She saw a door saying "Room 3-3", and heard loud voices from the inside. She took a deep breath and threw open the door.

Jacob:
"The one who murdered that girl from this high school?" Jacob questioned. He started to feel the urge to open his desk.

Evie:
"Yes!" Evie replied to Jacob. "What about The Raven Killer or Chaser?" Evie questioned too.

(Alright!)
She walked inside her new school nervously. "Where do I even go?" She wondered aloud. She simply went inside and walked through random hallways, not knowing which classroom to go to. She saw a door saying "Room 3-3", and heard loud voices from the inside. She took a deep breath and threw open the door.

Oxi:
"Are you Akane?" He asked.

Last edited:
Ugh, come on, can we just start class. Haru complained.
Yui had her ear pressed against the door, snooping in on their conversation.

Last edited:
She took a seat near the back and shifted around uncomfortably. She hugged the metal disc to her chest. "Who is the Raven Killer?"

She took a seat near the back and shifted around uncomfortably. She hugged the metal disc to her chest. "Who is the Raven Killer?"

Oxi:
"He is the killer who has been killing high schoolers in Yaogami. Anyways back to way i brought you here." Oxi grabbed a gun under his desk.

Haru noticed the gun, then stepped back a bit, shocked. H-He is going to shoot us!
"Ohhhhhh is that a prop!" Yui asked, excited. "Is it that new fake model they brought out the other day in those kids shops? My sister Ui saw some and she was super scared, she thought they were real!"
"IT IS REAL YOU IDIOT, GET DOWN!" Haru panicked.

"Oh, I see." She looked at him. "Who are you?"

Oxi:
"You're teacher." Oxi shot the gun at his head. His eyes glowed as a figure appeared above him. "Check in you're desks." The figure was a mysterious. The figure went inside him.

Jacob:
"Woah!" Jacob said. He opened his desk inside was a gun and a card. He chose the gun. "What do you with these?" He asked.

Evie:
"W-W-What the hell is that!?" She said. She opened her desk and took the card. "What is this?!" She yelled out.

"Argh!" Haru yelped.
"Ohhh that's so cool! Is that like an illusion or something sensei?" She asked, then lifted her desk to find a gun she picked up. "Ohhhhh I have one too!" She looked excited.
Haru sat in by his desk, picking up a gun. I'm going insane I'm going insane I'm going insane.

Last edited:
Kaida looked in her desk, she saw a gun and a card, she decided to pick up the gun. Junpei did the same, choosing the gun. He carefully examened it.

"Woah, that was cool! I want a gun too!" Kaito said, opening his desk and grabbing the gun straight away.

Mika picked up the card from her desk. It seemed safer than the gun. "What does the card do?" She asked.

(Sorry I haven't been posting, I'm a little busy)

HOW IS EVERYONE SO FINE WITH THIS HE SHOT HIMSELF! "I knew moving to Japan was going to be strange at first, but this!? What?!"

Oxi:
"Shoot the gun at you're head." Oxi said. He turned on a tv and ran to Jacob and threw him in the TV. "Or crush your card!" He said.

Jacob:
"WAIT!" He yelled out. He fell inside the tv.

Evie:
"JACOB!" Evie yelled out, She jumped in there. Her glasses fell out.

Tokoya opened his desk, his eyes widening as the other people in the class found guns and cards in their desks. He quickly opened his desk, only to see... his desk had suffered the same fate! His eyes widened in shock, his body briefly shutting down.
When he came back to his senses, all he could feel and hear was his heart brutally pumping in his chest. The card had a perfect drawing of the Tower Arcana on it, and the gun on the other side. He picked up the gun is disbelief, deciding to leave the card behind. It was almost too beautiful to touch... He heard a gunshot, and quickly dropped the gun. "W-what did you just do!?" He yelled, his eyes widening even more as he realised the man was still standing as a beast arose from his head.

Back