• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"Well.. what happened?" She asked, her fur was still high. Holo continued to growl in a low tone.

"To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what happened with the oil, you'd have to ask Jason for exact details."

Last edited:
"He's a fool, he's hyper and careless so I am not surprised he wound up in that situation." Holo said with attitude, transforming back to a human. She began to cut up the deer carcass because Kyra was hungry.

Last edited:
"He's a fool, he's hyper and careless so I am not surprised he wound up in that situation." Holo said with attitude, transforming back to a human and began to cut up the deer carcass.
Woah clam down.

(please i want to make a new oc ;-; )

Last edited:
I sit down next to Poncho, resting against his fur, and take out the bag of nuts and berries I gathered last time, when I got lost.

Holo continued to cut up pieces of the carcass, laying them down on a cloth. "Just take a piece. We need some more firewood to keep the fire going, though."

Kyra glances at the deer, her tummy rumbling once more.

She wanted to ask for some, but she felt overwhelmed in front of all these people and couldnt find her voice.

(thats it i want to make this soo bad if the owner lets me make new one.)

Name= Aria
Age= 7
Appearance:= 2f6cbed3b66860bd17356335606fd8d4.jpg

Last edited:
Holo noticed that Kyra wasn't eating. "Aren't you hungry? I heard your stomach rumbling." She offered her a piece of deer, holding it up and handing it to her. The fire was still pretty warm so they wouldn't need more wood until night time.

Kyra blushed in embarrassment.

"T-Thank... you...." She said quietly and accepted the deer.
She began eating it.
"Thank you deer, for giving us your life so we may live." she thought to herself.

I notice Eucliwood heading back this way after being in her own for quite a while. "Hey," I greet her. "Meet Poncho, my pet bear!"

Back