• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

Holo roasts a piece of deer over the fire with a stick, cooking it until it's just brown. She let it cool off for a few minutes before biting into the juicy meat. "I'd say my catch was good, this meat is so tender."

You can turn into a wolf, I'm not sure you can complain about him being a wild animal... I think, but I don't dare say it aloud. Oh God, I didn't have the guts to say it, but Jason did...

Last edited:
Holo growled angrily. "I am a woman, you fool. I'm not a complete wild animal. I've helped hunt for you guys and fed you and that's what you say? What has this bear done for you to make sure you stay alive?" She felt insulted. It's not as if she was shady. They just pull a bear from the woods and immediately trust it and then say I shouldn't be trusted because I'm an animal though I've tried to help and protect them. How insulting. She thought to herself, shutting her eyes as she tried to contain herself.

Last edited:
"Just because some people have some reasons not to trust your friend does not mean we have to fight. It's just odd you'd pull a bear from the woods and expect people to warm right up to the idea." Holo pointed out. "Give it some time, and don't call people you know untrustworthy when I've done nothing to prove I can't be trusted."

Last edited:
What are you saying, I said because it's a wild animal I said it could be dangerous.. and then Jason said I'm a wild animal too, when I'm actually a human. Holo thought to herself but decided to remain silent.

Back