• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"Yeah I'm here" I say slipping down. "Sorry, I didn't want to wake up anyone up so I was planning to wait in the tree"

Kyra looked over in surprise.
Her face reddened out of embarrassment of new people, again.
"O-Oh... Another person...!" She thought.

Holo's ears flattened. "Well, hello." She greeted with a yawn. "Pretty sure lots of people here are heavy sleepers, so it's alright."

"Hello, I know but also I like trees and it was so peaceful so I thought why not" I say slightly embarrassed, " I'm Jane" I say

"Well, nice to meet you Jane. I'm Holo." She smiled slightly, her stomach rumbling in desperation for breakfast.

"I'm Marie," I smile. "And this is Poncho, since he can't introduce himself," I gesture to the brown bear that's still sleeping right beside me.

"Hi" I say smiling back, I suddenly realise I'm very hungry, "you wouldn't know where to get some food, would you?"

Last edited:
"We still have some leftover deer meat that I caught yesterday but I don't think it's safe to eat still." Holo looked at the meat, leftover wasn't good at all. "We could try hunting. The section of forest that Kyra and I explored has animals and plenty of water."

Kyra stared at the ground.
As much as she wanted to introduce herself, she couldnt force the words up her throat.
"Talking to people is so hard..." She thought miserably.

Holo yawned. "I'm going to catch something." She stood up and transformed into a wolf, taking off into the forest alone.

He is rather enthusiastic, "I'm gonna go look for something to eat, there has to be some edible plants around here. Anyone want to come?"

Back